Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:19 PM   #1
Grocery Cart
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Grocery Cart is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
WTB CHEAP s13 interior/exterior parts

I know right? Cheap? What do you expect from a Zilvian.
But on a more serious note, bad paying job leaves me with little spendable money while saving for more important parts. So I'm not looking for expensive, brand new, etc. parts.

s13 aero front/rear bumpers, skirts. Can be beat up, and if you really don't want it, chop it in three pieces and ship for cheap. I won't mind spending the few extra hours to piece it back together.

s13 coupe trunk interior. Would prefer it to not look like a dog puked all over it. I need all pieces.

Silvia front pieces. Anything from lights and body panels to headlight harnesses. If you've got random pieces laying around you want to get rid of, throw them my way. Not really looking for complete front ends. Plan on putting together a front in time.

s13 shifter trim bezel CLIPS. I need the little clips on the back. If you've got a mint trim, then I'll buy that also.

s13 center console. Not all scratched up, nasty. Would like in decent, aesthetically pleasing condition.

Silvia s13 steering wheel. Would like this to not have that gangster lean if held one handed at 12 o'clock. And not be falling apart.

S15 shift knob! Want mint condition. one of those "Im not going to low ball" items.

s13/Silvia floor mats! Would like these in good condition. REALLY interested in these.

s14 seat belts!

MINT leather s13 shift boot! No tears, etc.

If you've got any of these items and interested in selling pm me for fastest response
Grocery Cart is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2012, 01:25 AM   #2
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
240boi115 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
the nismo store sells oem boots for the s13 for cheap.. might want to check them out for that issue lol
240boi115 is offline   Reply With Quote