Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-13-2018, 09:13 AM   #31
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If you already have your end goal in mind and it’s going to take weeks, then fucking go start. You have yet to post anything of actual worth, including the original post with your useless question.

All you are doing is wasting time.
You don’t have to wait to do little maintenance because you don’t have a body kit and a paint job yet.
You also don’t need “everything together” to mount your wheels and tires that you claim you already have and fit.
This is why I assume you are just here to make people talk about your car.
You are self centered and want to tell everyone about your pipe dream because you are excited. We get it. Seen it before. But you’re clearly just talking because you can’t even start with preventive maintenance or mounting wheels and tires without a trove of bullshit excuses.

My first legitimate suggestion would be use your brain, but based on previous posts I went straight to shit talking. (Assumed/assuming you don’t have a brain to use.)
Hoshino is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2018, 09:51 AM   #32
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
ahhhhhhhh its so nice to see a bit of the old zilvia flavr coming out again. +reps and -reps will be distributed shortly

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 09:58 AM   #33
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Brandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
If you already have your end goal in mind and it’s going to take weeks, then fucking go start. You have yet to post anything of actual worth, including the original post with your useless question.

All you are doing is wasting time.
You don’t have to wait to do little maintenance because you don’t have a body kit and a paint job yet.
You also don’t need “everything together” to mount your wheels and tires that you claim you already have and fit.
This is why I assume you are just here to make people talk about your car.
You are self centered and want to tell everyone about your pipe dream because you are excited. We get it. Seen it before. But you’re clearly just talking because you can’t even start with preventive maintenance or mounting wheels and tires without a trove of bullshit excuses.

My first legitimate suggestion would be use your brain, but based on previous posts I went straight to shit talking. (Assumed/assuming you don’t have a brain to use.)

Guess what.. I just fucking said I wanna get everything together before I get started. I know I don’t have to wait but I want to so who gives a fuck... and I’m not putting my nice wheels on with my s13 looking like a piece of shit. Maintenance is done already buddy... I’m waiting on parts to finish up with my body work... bro who gives a fuck about my car lmao Idc about people seeing or talking about it. Also, No one asked you to reply to this thread. That was your choice. How I’m making excuses? I don’t have to answer to anyone lmao who tf am I making excuses for? You should think before you keep trying to sound intelligent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brandon240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:00 AM   #34
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Brandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
ahhhhhhhh its so nice to see a bit of the old zilvia flavr coming out again. +reps and -reps will be distributed shortly

Half of the point of this thread was to see how many people said something about me asking about what to do to my car and getting butthurt over it... the other half was me trying to get ideas on how to fuck with my car while I’m waiting to get parts

Old 06-13-2018, 10:13 AM   #35
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon240sx View Post
Half of the point of this thread was to see how many people said something about me asking about what to do to my car and getting butthurt over it... the other half was me trying to get ideas on how to fuck with my car while I’m waiting to get parts
Just what we need, another "please internet tell me what to think while I claim to not care what the internet says" post.

Stop asking for opinions then crying when you get them. No one on here is butthurt over the fact that your car sucks, we're just tired of that whole "I just bought my first car, therefore I deserve internet cred" attitude. This forum has almost limitless "ideas" for what you could be doing "while you wait", you're just lazy, and wanted attention.

Quote:
Old 06-13-2018, 10:17 AM   #36
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Just what we need, another "please internet tell me what to think while I claim to not care what the internet says" post.

Stop asking for opinions then crying when you get them. No one on here is butthurt over the fact that your car sucks, we're just tired of that whole "I just bought my first car, therefore I deserve internet cred" attitude. This forum has almost limitless "ideas" for what you could be doing "while you wait", you're just lazy, and wanted attention.

Bro I don’t give a fuck about attention I asked a damn question how the fuck does that turn to attention? Not even my first car btw. Not lazy either, Im not required to have it done by a certain time. I got another car I’m working on too so this isn’t the #1 priority in my life. I barely even go on these forums, I could give a fuck less about what people think of my car. I do it for myself. Just asked if anyone had any ideas and this shit blows up like this. Shits fuckin nuts

Old 06-13-2018, 10:56 AM   #37
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've been back 4x's today this is good stuff
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:20 AM   #38
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
I could give a fuck less about what people think of my car. I do it for myself. Just asked if anyone had any ideas and this shit blows up like this. Shits fuckin nuts
asks for ideas, claims he doesn't give a fuck about ideas.

do you see the conundrum here?

there is literally an entire forum here full of ideas, you just didn't bother looking, but instead decided to start a new thread, so you could post a photo of your terrible car. this is the recipe for "how to get flamed".

Quote:
Old 06-13-2018, 11:30 AM   #39
staying_chuki
Leaky Injector

staying_chuki is an unknown quantity at this point
I gotta say, none of your posts have ever been worth responding to lmao. Stop asking dumb questions, go out and get your shit right. Make it clean step-by-step like everyone else, its worth it when you see everything come together. Also gl finding your issues after installing a bunch of parts at once.

Although i cant really talk since ive had my motor out of the car for 2 weeks and still havent worked on it lol

staying_chuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:27 PM   #40
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
asks for ideas, claims he doesn't give a fuck about ideas.

do you see the conundrum here?

there is literally an entire forum here full of ideas, you just didn't bother looking, but instead decided to start a new thread, so you could post a photo of your terrible car. this is the recipe for "how to get flamed".

My car is the biggest piece of shit, it is terrible nothing new lol I don’t know what you’re trying to get at, I know what I have... and I said I don’t give a fuck what people think of my car... meaning I didn’t post that shit to try to get attention or try to get people to look at my car and be like wow nice car... I asked for ideas on something and that’s it. I asked for ideas on stupid shit to do with my car before I go ahead and get it done, that’s all I asked. All this other bullshit idk where everyone’s pulling that shit from. Seems like classic Zilvia if you ask me.

Old 06-13-2018, 12:38 PM   #41
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by staying_chuki View Post
I gotta say, none of your posts have ever been worth responding to lmao. Stop asking dumb questions, go out and get your shit right. Make it clean step-by-step like everyone else, its worth it when you see everything come together. Also gl finding your issues after installing a bunch of parts at once.

Although i cant really talk since ive had my motor out of the car for 2 weeks and still havent worked on it lol

I know bro all my posts have been shit lol, but that’s the plan. I’m getting everything altogether, then gonna take this thing off the road, throw it in my garage and take care of everything step by step and get my shit right like you said. That has been the plan. I want to have everything before I get started because I don’t want to have to keep waiting for parts and shit to come, delaying me. I want everything there.

Also for everyone who keeps saying shit about me not waiting for parts.. I have body work that still needs to be done on my 1/4 panel. I need to get my new rear bumper so I can drill out the holes for the mounting bracket and line things up to get the 1/4 straight. Also need my overs so I can cut off the shitty fender roll job. Need my front bumper so I can finish up my fenders. So like I said.. I have shit to be done. I’m not touching anything until I get my parts like I said. I’d be wasting my time doing body work to just have to re do it when shit doesn’t line up. Everyone understand now ???

Since it looks like a piece of shit right this second, before I do the body work, I wanted to fuck around and make it look rigged and dumb. All I asked was if anyone had ideas on retarded shit to do. I guess the retarded thing to do was try to post something like this and get dumb ideas from zilvia.

Old 06-13-2018, 01:29 PM   #42
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Hoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of lightHoshino is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I do the body work, I wanted to fuck around and make it look rigged and dumb. All I asked was if anyone had ideas on retarded shit to do. I guess the retarded thing to do was try to post something like this and get dumb ideas from zilvia.

This is the dumbest fucking thing I’ve read all year.
At least you know it’s retarded.

Please sell car.
Old 06-13-2018, 03:04 PM   #43
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Also need my overs so I can cut off the shitty fender roll job. Need my front bumper so I can finish up my fenders. So like I said.. I have shit to be done. I’m not touching anything until I get my parts like I said. I’d be wasting my time doing body work to just have to re do it when shit doesn’t line up. Everyone understand now ???
Nope I don't understand at all. I wanted to give you a chance I really did, but if you cut those got damn fenders you'll regret it. keeping with the theme here you seem to fallow the "YOLO" mentality. In all reality you need to fallow "YOGOMO" which means You Only Got Original Metal Once. Smartest thing you could do would be to sell the car before you hack it all to complete shit.
Old 06-13-2018, 08:02 PM   #44
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
You and your car suck.
derass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:15 PM   #45
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Ahhh.... It's like Zilvia of old up in here
Funny you said this, I neg rep'd him. LOL
Old 06-13-2018, 08:38 PM   #46
oLemurs
Zilvia Member

oLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura about
am i missing something? why did everyone go crazy on this dude for no reason
oLemurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:52 PM   #47
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLemurs View Post
This dude is actively seeking advice for the following:

Quote:
I wanted to fuck around and make it look rigged and dumb. All I asked was if anyone had ideas on retarded shit to do.
if you can’t see why that’s the dumbest shit of the century, things could get shitty in a hurry for you too.
Old 06-13-2018, 11:33 PM   #48
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLemurs View Post

Lmao exactly, at least someone sees there was no reason to go crazy

Old 06-14-2018, 01:49 AM   #49
mattrobertsxn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mattrobertsxn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
goddamn all the mans did was ask for some opinions holy hell im glad i learned some shit from my brother about cars before i posted in here because you guys cold as hell lol.

mattrobertsxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 07:33 AM   #50
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattrobertsxn View Post
goddamn all the mans did was ask for some opinions holy hell im glad i learned some shit from my brother about cars before i posted in here because you guys cold as hell lol.
its not that he asked for opinions, its the whole "ask for opinions, claims to not give a fuck about opinions" attitude, combined with the "I just wanna rig shit and make it terrible, why is everyone telling me its terrible" thing.

Quote:
Old 06-14-2018, 07:34 AM   #51
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
Funny you said this, I neg rep'd him. LOL

Quote:
because you guys cold as hell lol.
Old 06-14-2018, 07:47 AM   #52
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
its not that he asked for opinions, its the whole "ask for opinions, claims to not give a fuck about opinions" attitude, combined with the "I just wanna rig shit and make it terrible, why is everyone telling me its terrible" thing.

Bruh... opinions don’t mean going crazy, and it wasn’t opinions I wasn’t giving a fuck about. It was everyone going nuts. My car is terrible straight up said it and say it every day lol

Old 06-14-2018, 07:47 AM   #53
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:

Lmaoo ikr, can’t ask a question on here without getting tons of shit for it

Old 06-14-2018, 08:12 AM   #54
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bruh... opinions don’t mean going crazy, and it wasn’t opinions I wasn’t giving a fuck about. It was everyone going nuts. My car is terrible straight up said it and say it every day lol

EXACTLY!!

Opinions DONT mean going crazy.

Nobody has gone crazy.

its the GD internet.

Ever been punched in the face???

First world problems
Old 06-14-2018, 08:13 AM   #55
Hoshino
Leaky Injector

Shut the fuck up forever please hahaha
People ask questions here all the time.
The difference is, they actually think and attempt to answer their question before posting dumb fucking threads.
You bought a car and want attention.
That’s it.
Any car dude worth half a fucking spec of dirt could compile a laundry list of things to do to an old shitty Nissan without having to show it off to everyone.
If you’re so fucking smart and experienced, you would have known this and probably started already.
It is clear you have no idea what you are doing and just want to make another shitpile missile so you can pretend you’re a hardcore drifter.
You’re not gunna do shit with this thing except fuck it up worse than it already is, so just fuck off for eternity please.
Old 06-15-2018, 07:16 AM   #56
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Oh. You guys don't care what I have to say. Yeah. Been a member here for a while now but yeah, no one cares. Yeah everyone is more or less saying the same thing as me but hey, no one cares.

Yeah man do you care if I ask you how to cuckitze my car? I don't care what u think n im prolly gunna laugh it off n not do it lmao but shoot me ideas bro lmao fr doe got the master plan in my head like fr fr but wut do u think? o but i dont care but like...wut do u think?
Old 06-15-2018, 10:03 AM   #57
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

Thats where society is today man, its scary

Resist! lmao
Old 06-16-2018, 02:10 PM   #58
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Ahhh.... It's like Zilvia of old up in here
Quote:
no, old zilvia would have started having fun photoshopping his car with a big bag of dicks on it

....and neg repped him
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:43 PM   #59
oldman_KA_T

oldman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enough
you had better slam it, get it painted with glitter flake, throw some 18x12 -20 wheels on it, get a nardi deep corn, some $2000 bride seats, throw a 750 pound 2jzgte in it... and never drive it hard if you want to be accepted here on Zilvia.
oldman_KA_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 04:55 PM   #60
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
the truth is though... asking people for suggestions as to how to design your hatch just shows that you havent spent enough time learning what different aero you can use.

this is a very personal question as to how you would like your car built.

If it was me, I would be buying an origin kit, or maybe going gt1. or even doing some radical combination of front and sides combined with a rear diffuser. you'd probably need a wing and some wider fenders. maybe you dont want to be that agressive and you just want hotroad.

look at lil D and deolio's threads
that should put in perspective whats possible for you as far as drift cars go.

but sincerely though, this thread is pretty dumb, your just have a hatch with no plans.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote