Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-20-2018, 11:45 PM   #1
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
AP Racing BIG BRAKE KIT

Considering selling my AP racing CP555 6 piston front brake setup off of my s13. Imported from Japan myself. Originally off of an r34 GTR, this will fit r32, r33, r34. Fits s13 by drilling out the front spindles 2mm. I will include the drill bit I purchased to do this. 2 piece discs with mild heat cracking. Could be run on the street for a bit, but for track use I highly recommend replacing with new discs from AP. They are 355mm. Bells are in perfect shape. Calipers in great shape, part of the top bridge is machined off for wheel fitment. These will fit great under 18's, mocked up and fit my work meisters with a spacer. Only flaw is one caliper is missing the pad holder bolts (pictured). You can source these through AP racing or Essex engineering I believe.
2000$ FIRM. Do not want to part with them but found another setup Im tempted to jump on. This kit is close to $4000 new.

d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2018, 06:58 AM   #2
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Those are bossy as fuck with meisters.

Bump for a good dude.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 11:05 AM   #3
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Those are bossy as fuck with meisters.

Bump for a good dude.
Thanks brotha!
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote