Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 06:04 PM   #1
DaGlove15

Trader Rating: (0)
DaGlove15 is on the path to ruinDaGlove15 is on the path to ruinDaGlove15 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
KA Looking for pic of s13 with spec v sentra wheels on it

Any have an s13 with spec v wheels on it? I've looked through numerous posts and pics and only came across a few; I want to see how them look on a stock body and suspension.....

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2018, 06:07 PM   #2
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=128947
Old 09-16-2018, 06:12 PM   #3
DaGlove15

DaGlove15 is on the path to ruinDaGlove15 is on the path to ruinDaGlove15 is on the path to ruin
I already went through this thread; I was hoping for newer and more recent pictures to start a newer discussion.
Old 09-16-2018, 06:16 PM   #4
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
It looks the same as it did in 2006.
Old 09-16-2018, 06:18 PM   #5
DaGlove15

I am also looking to have a convo about it, lol everyone in these forums always throwing shade like they own it and shit; why you gotta be difficult bro
Old 09-16-2018, 09:15 PM   #6
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGlove15 View Post
I already went through this thread; I was hoping for newer and more recent pictures to start a newer discussion.
It's honestly more useful to just add to the old thread. Keeps all the info in one place.

Do a search on here and you'll see a million posts asking the same thing (car runs rich, what oil, what wheels etc.) with 1 response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
Quote:
Post #8, #16 & #26 from that thread is really all you need: they bolt up as-is, and look way better with 30 mm spacers all around.

But if it was me, I wouldn't bother with those FWD pizza-cutters and get some 17x8 or 17x9 with proper RWD offsets
Old 09-16-2018, 09:19 PM   #7
DaGlove15

Quote:
Originally Posted by derass View Post
It's honestly more useful to just add to the old thread. Keeps all the info in one place.

Do a search on here and you'll see a million posts asking the same thing (car runs rich, what oil, what wheels etc.) with 1 response.

Post #8, #16 & #26 from that thread is really all you need: they bolt up as-is, and look way better with 30 mm spacers all around.

But if it was me, I wouldn't bother with those pizza-cutters and get some 17x8 or 17x9

I get it but these people in this thread haven’t been active in years so I wanted to started it new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2018, 10:13 PM   #8
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
to be fair there are better wheels save your money and get something decent.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:05 PM   #9
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
I get it but these people in this thread haven’t been active in years so I wanted to started it new

dude, you keep talking about wanting to discuss shit, wtf you want to dicksauce about? post your damn question or your discussion.

you wanna know why those people haven't been active in years? cuz they ran ugly ass sentra wheels on their 240 and darwinism took care of them.

hardly anyone, i'd venture and say NO ONE, runs sentra wheels anymore in 2018. however, you got people here that can tackle whatever stupid question or discussion you want to have about them. so post up your question. you got me curious as hell as to what the fuck it is that you want to know or discuss about them. SPILL IT! drag slicks?
Old 09-17-2018, 01:41 AM   #10
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240KA View Post
dude, you keep talking about wanting to discuss shit, wtf you want to dicksauce about? post your damn question or your discussion.

you wanna know why those people haven't been active in years? cuz they ran ugly ass sentra wheels on their 240 and darwinism took care of them.

hardly anyone, i'd venture and say NO ONE, runs sentra wheels anymore in 2018. however, you got people here that can tackle whatever stupid question or discussion you want to have about them. so post up your question. you got me curious as hell as to what the fuck it is that you want to know or discuss about them. SPILL IT! drag slicks?
Haha, roasted.
Old 09-17-2018, 01:57 AM   #11
DaGlove15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240KA View Post

Haha wow, you must feel good about yourself now that you talk and be like this behind a computer screen; you are the true winner here because you wrote such an immature and long winded answer.... I’m glad that my thread had led you to getting to this point

Old 09-17-2018, 02:02 AM   #12
DaGlove15

Quote:
Haha wow, you must feel good about yourself now that you talk and be like this behind a computer screen; you are the true winner here because you wrote such an immature and long winded answer.... I’m glad that my thread had led you to getting to this point

And can I ask you this..... why does it bother you so much that I started this conversation? You could have just ignored it and moved on? Or is hiding in forums your only hobby ?

Old 09-17-2018, 02:03 AM   #13
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
Here's a pic of a stock body S13 with stock suspension and SE-R wheels.

Looks pretty shit, doesn't it? I'm assuming no spacers by how sunken the wheels are.

Old 09-17-2018, 07:57 AM   #14
DaGlove15

Thank you for the pic

Old 09-17-2018, 08:04 AM   #15
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
All of that aside, and your awful taste in wheels aside,

We have a pic request thread for a reason. Use it.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=169628&page=75
Old 09-17-2018, 08:20 AM   #16
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
literally this is the opposite of how its supposed to work.

theres already one thread, no need to start another.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:52 AM   #17
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post

there's already one thread, no need to start another.
This.

Looked shitty in 2006 it doesn't look better now.

There are hundreds of wheels you can get in 4 lug. Look harder.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Closed Thread