Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Wheel / Tire

Old 09-14-2011, 07:28 PM   #31
JohnnyDrfiter22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
JohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ken I would most certainly like to see the 16's with a more flatter face.
JohnnyDrfiter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2011, 07:43 PM   #32
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Kinda doubt these would clear z32 brakes, eh?

Curious on shipping for 17x9 +15 4-lug to T2A 2K7
Old 09-14-2011, 07:46 PM   #33
didderson
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
didderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to didderson
I can't find any information on this brand. If it bent in shipping on a pallet how square will they be with a 40 series sidewall under a 2600lb car?

Lol I'm sorry just being a watchdog for everyone! People hate on xxrs and rotas so much yet jump on these no questions asked lol.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:37 PM   #34
KansaiDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
KansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
hmmm I love meshies so I'm a fan of this design! If these are ever made in 18's, I'd be buying a few haha, any plans on 18's?
Old 09-14-2011, 10:19 PM   #35
nickkaplz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
nickkaplz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i really want a set of the 16 for moar lowers than my 17s
nickkaplz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:32 AM   #36
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
damn just when I spend my money on something else this comes up...fuu. Great deal too
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:25 AM   #37
Boost_Fiend
Zilvia Member

Boost_Fiend is an unknown quantity at this point
I would also like to know if these clear z brakes in front.
Boost_Fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:03 AM   #38
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjuku Racing View Post
Most likely not right now. We got a very limited qty in stock . I would assume on the next shipment we would have enough to sell individuals

Thanks
Ken
Any idea when that next shipment might be? I really want a pair of these 4 lugs...

I can wait a while, but I don't wanna get left high and dry like when the Elites went away...

Edit: I think I might have found someone else who also just wants a pair of the 4 lugs. Would you be down for that? Its still getting one whole set out the door....
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:16 AM   #39
94spitfire91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
94spitfire91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Wow i like these. I looked for a long time for some 17 inch with those offsets and just bought a set of wheels from someone else. Shouldve waited like an extra week wouldve gotten these
94spitfire91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #40
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Any idea when that next shipment might be? I really want a pair of these 4 lugs...

I can wait a while, but I don't wanna get left high and dry like when the Elites went away...

Edit: I think I might have found someone else who also just wants a pair of the 4 lugs. Would you be down for that? Its still getting one whole set out the door....
We are pushing them to make sure these keep coming! However the time between the first shipment and this one was about 6 months. They have started on the next production run, so hopefully it will not be anywhere near that time frame.

I expect the shipment we just got, to sell out in about a month or just over. Thats how quick the 16's went.

Thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #41
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94spitfire91 View Post
Wow i like these. I looked for a long time for some 17 inch with those offsets and just bought a set of wheels from someone else. Shouldve waited like an extra week wouldve gotten these
So sell the ones you just got and get some Squares.. hahaa

Ken
[email protected]

Old 09-15-2011, 01:56 PM   #42
626DRIFT
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
626DRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Is it me or the wheel on the right looks like it has a flat bottom?
Old 09-15-2011, 02:05 PM   #43
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 626DRIFT View Post

Is it me or the wheel on the right looks like it has a flat bottom?
We already went over that. that is a big paper weight. It was damaged in shipping months ago. )

Ken
[email protected]

Old 09-15-2011, 02:09 PM   #44
EnjukuBG
Zilvia Member

EnjukuBG is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by didderson View Post
I can't find any information on this brand. If it bent in shipping on a pallet how square will they be with a 40 series sidewall under a 2600lb car?

Lol I'm sorry just being a watchdog for everyone! People hate on xxrs and rotas so much yet jump on these no questions asked lol.
It wasn't damaged on a Pallet, UPS damaged it by being UPS about their shipping methods. On the first shipment this past January. And UPS paid for the wheel after filing the damage claim.

I appreciate you looking out for everyone, but just like XXRs and ROTAs, these wheels are fine.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:50 PM   #45
nevertheless
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
nevertheless is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertheless View Post
Do these clear Z brakes?
Old 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM   #46
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertheless View Post
I am not 100% sure. I know the 16's required a small spacer. If you have Z brakes and want to test it out for us, let me know and i will get you a deal on a set. I am pretty sure you would need a small spacer, but not 100%

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 09-15-2011, 06:36 PM   #47
s14tan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
s14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
No chance of 18's at all??
Old 09-15-2011, 07:23 PM   #48
RedBullRioter

RedBullRioter is an unknown quantity at this point
fuuuuuuu do i want these or the xxr 527's? hmmmm ... this may be worth it so i don't have to buy spacers
RedBullRioter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:06 PM   #49
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
18x9.5 +0 4x114.3 Would be awesome.

I would buy them instantly.

I vote for 4 lug 18's!
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:51 AM   #50
Boost_Fiend
Zilvia Member

Boost_Fiend is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I am not 100% sure. I know the 16's required a small spacer. If you have Z brakes and want to test it out for us, let me know and i will get you a deal on a set. I am pretty sure you would need a small spacer, but not 100%

thanks
Ken
I have z brakes on my s13 and wouldn't mind being a guinea pig on a set of 17's
Boost_Fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:19 AM   #51
Deysc

Deysc is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Deysc
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnjukuBG View Post
It wasn't damaged on a Pallet, UPS damaged it by being UPS about their shipping methods. On the first shipment this past January. And UPS paid for the wheel after filing the damage claim.

I appreciate you looking out for everyone, but just like XXRs and ROTAs, these wheels are fine.
These seem to be better than XXRs and ROTAS. Unlike XXRS and ROTAs, which are made from molds, Square wheels seem to be made by CNC Machining. Higher quality and more durable than cast iron IMO. They seem to have the same construction as say TSW wheels. Though thats just looking at the spokes in the picture. I cant tell much about the barrel. I do like the way they look

Yeah just a guess but CNC Spokes (heat treated?), American Design and Manf? If so people are getting a great deal. This is just from looking at the pictures though.

deyscdesigns.com
Deysc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:31 AM   #52
tabasco122
Zilvia Junkie

tabasco122 is an unknown quantity at this point

love my 16's...
tabasco122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:57 AM   #53
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14tan View Post
No chance of 18's at all??
When we got the first shipment of 16's. Everyone was like "OMG you have to get these in 17" hahahah

My assumption is that 18's would happen down the road. They were very happy with the market test on the 16's and jumped right onto the 17's. So assuming the 17's do well, it should be a natural progression.

Ken
[email protected]

Old 09-16-2011, 07:04 AM   #54
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabasco122 View Post

love my 16's...
very nice !!!!!!!
[email protected]

Old 09-16-2011, 09:09 AM   #55
Nizmo_max
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Nizmo_max is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
nice!!!! i'm assuming this is a one-piece wheel? anyways can you PM me the best price shipped to 53081.

i would like then in 17x9 +15 5x114.3

thanks
Old 09-16-2011, 09:13 AM   #56
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizmo_max View Post
nice!!!! i'm assuming this is a one-piece wheel? anyways can you PM me the best price shipped to 53081.

i would like then in 17x9 +15 5x114.3

thanks
PM Sent.

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 09-16-2011, 02:03 PM   #57
DailyDrivenS14
Zilvia Junkie

DailyDrivenS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

thanks
Ken

I have Z brakes and can test out the 17's on my S14. Ill take a set if you can get me a deal. Ill post pictures up of the fitment also... LMK pm me if you need any more info...
Old 09-16-2011, 02:48 PM   #58
ka24det_s13

Trader Rating: (2)
ka24det_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ka24det_s13
shipped to 90280 17x9 +15 4x114.3
ka24det_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:56 PM   #59
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

PM Sent

thanks
Ken
[email protected]

Old 09-16-2011, 03:04 PM   #60
hektik13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (37)
hektik13 is an unknown quantity at this point