Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 02-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
2006 Nissan 350z Grand Touring Fully Loaded

Hello there my fellow Zilvians. Im posting this once again. This car is not for the feint hearted with small wallets. I WILL NOT sell the car for less than what i owe. Currently the last payoff quote before I made another payment was 20,800. The only reason why its high priced is cause the car was $18,xxx but I bought a bumper to bumper warranty for the car which raised the price. Do not tell me what kbb says.

Here is a link to my old thread with more pictures!

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/429738...ly-loaded.html

I just recently acquired this 350z only a couple months ago but plans have changed drastically and have no use for the Z anymore. I am not looking to make any profit at all. I just would simply like to either sell it for whats owed on it or someone who can take over the payments.

The payments are less than $360 a month currently. If that scares you thats at a 11% interest rate so if you have excellent credit it can be even lower for you. Anywho enough of the small talk.

Its a 2006 with the new rev up motor. I just barely broke 71,xxx miles. Now I know that sounds a lot but the car has not been in any accidents and meticulously maintained by the last owner and by me what little time I have owned it. The car paint does have small imperfections but nothing noteworthy at all.

Also I have a warranty from the dealership that is till 150,xxx miles and it is a bumper to bumper warranty. So all those little transmission going bad, clutch going out, motor starvation worries will be put to ease cause the dealer will replace it all. It is the grand touring model fully loaded with burning indigo leather seats that are fully heated and powered along with power and heated mirrors. The only thing the car does not have is navigation. I will include a satellite radio unit with the car for free. The car also has the upgraded hid bi xenon lights, rays forged oem wheels and brembo brakes from the factory.

If you are slightly interested or want more pics feel free to message me or email me for quickest way. I am not looking for any trades just want to transfer to new owner is all with no profit or loss. Thanks!

[email protected]

There has been no photoshop or any editing of any kind at all

Old 02-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #2
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Anyone remotely interested?
Old 02-09-2012, 04:12 PM   #3
canasion35
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
canasion35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
not with that big sticker
canasion35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #4
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

^^ Thanks for your constructive criticism.

- Willing to take some offers on it but not by much less than what I owe.. I will not take less... In doing so I will be putting some of my own cash down on the price but I am not looking at putting down a lot... entertaining offers just don't expect me to put down 4 or 5 grand down on the car...
Old 02-15-2012, 09:39 AM   #5
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Price drop to $18,500!!! Anyone interested?!? Got tax return and was able to throw down on it some! Hit me up!!