Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Wheel / Tire

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 04:32 AM   #31
wrh505
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
wrh505 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
1. Work had the original CR wheels.
2. Rota copied and made a concave replica that looked better
3. Work made a concace version after rota
4. Now Vordoven made there own.

These vodoven wheels are pretty nice, but everyone is stealing from everyone.
I have advan models five on my s14, and brotas on my s13. Will upgrade the brotas later, but each to his own!
Old 01-11-2015, 09:08 AM   #32
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustinSixOh9 View Post
They are the most amount of $1500+ wheels you don't know what you're talking about.

You nerds are great with your concern of the "culture" being ruined by cheap wheels. I also love the condescending, holier than thou attitude from guys who bought used wheels. They're a split spoke wheel that's affordable, round and look cool.
No idea what your trying to type. CR Kai's aren't 1500+ and that's a fact. They look cool, because a real company designed them to look cool.

If whoredoven made them magnesium or put their own twist on the design I'd understand people buying them.

I said what I needed to say, carry on

Last edited by bigs; 01-11-2015 at 10:47 AM..
Old 01-12-2015, 07:38 PM   #33
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Man you guys are still going at it? lol

All PMs replied!
Old 01-12-2015, 09:46 PM   #34
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Motor View Post
Man you guys are still going at it? lol

All PMs replied!
looks like they took it to another thread and got most of the arguing deleted.
you sell a lot of wheels because of this? haha
Old 01-13-2015, 08:25 AM   #35
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
you sell a lot of wheels because of this? haha
Nah, they probably sold a lot because they're cheap as fuck
Old 01-14-2015, 07:16 AM   #36
winter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
winter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'm so sick of Varrstoën and whatever else knockoff company they're producing. Congrats on singlehandedly ruining the car community and creating a subculture of plebeian car people who bro out with fake wheels. I love your fake TE37SL attempts using 19" molds for your 18" TE37 wanna be's... But not really.

Please support the originators and innovators and not a bunch of jerkoffs who know how to trace in CAD/3DSMax

But yeah. Nothing against you SonicMotoring. Just wish more companies out there would not support fakes. Then again the people who buy fakes will always buy fakes. It's a sub plebeian market.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:43 PM   #37
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
I'm so sick of Varrstoën and whatever else knockoff company they're producing. Congrats on singlehandedly ruining the car community and creating a subculture of plebeian car people who bro out with fake wheels. I love your fake TE37SL attempts using 19" molds for your 18" TE37 wanna be's... But not really.

Please support the originators and innovators and not a bunch of jerkoffs who know how to trace in CAD/3DSMax

But yeah. Nothing against you SonicMotoring. Just wish more companies out there would not support fakes. Then again the people who buy fakes will always buy fakes. It's a sub plebeian market.
There were companies making "fake" wheels before VarrsToen and Vordoven. Why doesn't anyone flame Rota or XXR anymore? I guess you have to haze the new guy for a while.

Companies like VarrsToen and Vordoven realized there's a huge demand for cheaper wheels and they took advantage of it. Most people on Zilvia tend to have a smaller budget so I advertise wheels that I know will sell.

And like I've mentioned before, I have accounts with all major "real" wheel companies. If anyone would like a quote, please send me a PM! Carry on!
Old 01-15-2015, 05:12 PM   #38
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 10-02-2015 at 03:54 PM..
Old 01-16-2015, 05:46 PM   #39
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 01-19-2015, 06:29 PM   #40
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 01-20-2015, 06:19 PM   #41
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 03-16-2015, 06:15 AM   #42
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Almost identical to the actual thing yikes!

If they were to do this to advan model v's I would BUY.

fixed that for you..,
Old 03-16-2015, 06:18 AM   #43
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Motor View Post
There were companies making "fake" wheels before VarrsToen and Vordoven. Why doesn't anyone flame Rota or XXR anymore? I guess you have to haze the new guy for a while.

Companies like VarrsToen and Vordoven realized there's a huge demand for cheaper wheels and they took advantage of it. Most people on Zilvia tend to have a smaller budget so I advertise wheels that I know will sell.

And like I've mentioned before, I have accounts with all major "real" wheel companies. If anyone would like a quote, please send me a PM! Carry on!

Three Cheers.

If the big boys feel like they are losing market share then I implore them to introduce their own budget line ups to compete.
Old 03-16-2015, 02:07 PM   #44
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Three Cheers.

If the big boys feel like they are losing market share then I implore them to introduce their own budget line ups to compete.
Some companies have started to. SSR came out with the GTV series that are more budget friendly.

http://www.ssr-wheels.com/wheels/ssr.asp
Old 04-07-2015, 07:59 PM   #45
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 04-09-2015, 10:58 AM   #46
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All orders shipped!
Old 04-13-2015, 06:15 PM   #47
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 04-15-2015, 07:20 PM   #48
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 04-20-2015, 06:53 PM   #49
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 04-23-2015, 07:40 PM   #50
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 04-27-2015, 06:30 PM   #51
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 04-30-2015, 07:20 PM   #52
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 05-04-2015, 06:43 PM   #53
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 05-06-2015, 05:05 PM   #54
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 05-06-2015, 05:45 PM   #55
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hilarious thread to read...fuck I need to get back to work!
Old 05-11-2015, 06:07 PM   #56
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 05-14-2015, 07:09 PM   #57
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 05-18-2015, 06:17 PM   #58
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All orders shipped!
Old 05-22-2015, 05:01 PM   #59
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Old 05-27-2015, 06:30 PM   #60
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

All PMs replied!
Closed Thread