Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 06:09 PM   #1
Maximamike
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Maximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: Very Rare!! Riverside Zepter 3 Piece Wheels. 17x9 +17 17x10 +17 5x114.3 New Pics!

(2) 17x9 +17: Stickers have been uncovered under a shit load of brake dust and they are 17x9 +17 as indicated above.

(2) 17x10 +17: One wheel has a very slight, slight bend in the lip but it balances and holds air and doesn't wobble. The bend is completely not noticeable and can only be seen with a straight edge.

Wheels have typical JDM curb rash and scratches but still look good from 2 feet. 3 piece construction, so you can change lips and face/lip colors. Looking for ~$750 + shipping. I've seen one other set of these in the US in whack sizes(17x7s) so they are very rare. I have all the center caps and lug covers that are in one pic.

Pics:

Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2008, 01:45 PM   #2
Maximamike
Zilvia Junkie

Maximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to behold
Bump for flakers. If you have no interest, do not PM or reply and lead me on some stupid chase for a few days just to tell me you wanna offer me $350 shipped.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:33 PM   #3
nep
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
nep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i see you polished them up. look good mike. gl
Old 07-02-2008, 11:51 PM   #4
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Alright well I am the original owner of these wheels. I am the one who imported them in from japan. These wheels are sick and in all honesty I am contemplating purchasing them back. But in the mean time here are some pix of the 9's mounted on the front of my s14 with stock fenders. Hope this helps out the sale. If I dont get them then someone pick these up and have a super rare set of wheels.

Old 07-03-2008, 07:59 PM   #5
Maximamike
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks for the pics. Someone buy these I'm broke!
Old 07-07-2008, 12:09 PM   #6
NiSmo240luvR
Zilvia Member

NiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to behold
im trying man.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:06 PM   #7
eyehate
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
eyehate will become famous soon enougheyehate will become famous soon enougheyehate will become famous soon enougheyehate will become famous soon enougheyehate will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
damn it i want......

DriftExchange
Old 07-09-2008, 09:11 PM   #8
Maximamike
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyehate View Post
damn it i want......
Well then paypal me.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:58 PM   #9
flawlessflo3190
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
flawlessflo3190 will become famous soon enoughflawlessflo3190 will become famous soon enoughflawlessflo3190 will become famous soon enoughflawlessflo3190 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
trade for my hks turbo? pm me
Old 03-30-2009, 01:04 PM   #10
240z4u
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
240z4u is making a name for him/her self240z4u is making a name for him/her self240z4u is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240z4u
Quick search reveals

SOLD!!!

Sorry bout that.

Last edited by 240z4u; 03-30-2009 at 01:25 PM..
Old 07-08-2009, 08:16 AM   #11
kabal

kabal is an unknown quantity at this point
I have some riverside zepter 3piece mesh wheels that rebuilt, painted and polished that I ran on my E36 328i for a while.

They are 18x8.5, and now I want to use them on my M3, but I need new lips so I can take them to 9/9.5

Any idea where I can get new lips from??

thanks

here is what they look like

Old 07-08-2009, 10:42 AM   #12
racerx2k1

racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Bumped a year old thread to ask a question not related to the sale item. Awesome