Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2017, 01:31 PM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
2017-18 NFL Football Thread

No one had started a thread this season, and perhaps that could be a sign of diminished interest.

Rep your team!

(yes, that is hand-made and hangs in my living room)

Social commentary has become a (sometimes necessary) evil surrounding the league, but let's leave that in Loud Noises.
Who y'all with this year?

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2017, 02:13 PM   #2
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Packers look GOOD again. Could be a Super Bowl year for us if we stay healthy enough.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:31 PM   #3
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
I would love to see San Francisco do well, same could be said for the Rams.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 09-13-2017, 05:48 AM   #4
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
After week 1, were #1 in the power rankings. Off to a good start.

I'm finally going to a game in November. A Monday night game agains the Lions at Lambeau. I haven't been to a game now in almost 10 years. I used to go to 2-3 games a year and then the guy we bought tickets from died and his kids decided not to sell them to us anymore. Fuckers.
Old 09-18-2017, 05:56 AM   #5
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Fuck.

On a positive note, Rodgers threw his 300th TD and the fastest to do so. Sucks it came during and early season loss.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:31 AM   #6
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
And the Niners are 0-2.
I knew this would be my life

And I write too!
Old 09-18-2017, 02:48 PM   #7
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I don't wanna hear hish!?!? We F'ed up yesterday badly.. but still love my boys
Old 09-18-2017, 03:14 PM   #8
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Dallas Cowboys right here!! Tough loss yesterday but we still in it to win it!

Denver looked good, great offense AND defense, the boys fell short but will return!
Old 09-21-2017, 02:26 PM   #9
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Yeah we underestimated them big time, it's okay it's just one game...
Old 09-22-2017, 06:15 AM   #10
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

And like that, it was 0-3...
Looks like we might have a chance against the Colts week after next, but probably not

And I write too!
Old 09-22-2017, 07:30 AM   #11
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
And like that, it was 0-3...
Looks like we might have a chance against the Colts week after next, but probably not
The NBA starts soon right? At least you’ll have something to be excited about soon.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:44 AM   #12
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I thought last night's game was fantastic. Both teams struck me as young teams on the way up, even if they might both have pretty poor records this year. It was cool seeing Hyde and Gurley both play well. It felt like a changing of the guard, I hope it continues.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
Old 09-22-2017, 11:20 PM   #13
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Heading to lambeau Sunday, go pack!!!
Old 09-23-2017, 04:31 PM   #14
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
Heading to lambeau Sunday, go pack!!!
Nice. No place like Lambeau. No place. I’m there for thgoing Monday night game against Lions. Magical.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:37 PM   #15
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Cowboys saltier than the Morton’s Salt Girl pussy after swimming in the ocean.

I’ve been drinking.

Packers win.

Good night.
Old 10-08-2017, 06:32 PM   #16
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

"... and with the first selection in the 2018 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select..."

I am gonna go cry in my bedroom.

And I write too!
Old 10-08-2017, 07:52 PM   #17
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I'd say the Niner's are in a better position than NYG.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:57 PM   #18
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I've been a Niners fan since 1985.
This current ownership group has seen your response and said "Challenge accepted"

And I write too!
Old 10-09-2017, 06:09 AM   #19
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

You don’t give Rodgers that much time to score. The Cowboys should have only ran it that last possession. There was a few throws, including the score, in there that left time on the clock. Really bad clock management. I mean your giving the ball to the guy who has more Hail Marys then 2 Pac.

Come with meeeeee.

Earlier in Rodgers career he was criticized for not being able to get those “come-from-behind wins” because he was so used to be up by 27 points (during the SB year and after). And now it’s becoming a signature. I’d be lying if I didn’t say I prefer winning by 3 scores but these kind of games sure are exciting.

We needed that damn win.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:01 AM   #20
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Completely agree, Cowboys left way too much time on the clock. Not sure if Garrett or what but I’m already used to it
Old 10-09-2017, 12:40 PM   #21
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Cowboys fan here. I walked out to the garage to knock out some work as soon as I saw those dumbasses score with 1:XX left on the clock, have they seriously not learned their lesson from the past 2 years? That's a played out story I'm tired of seeing by now.

In other news, I'm all aboard the Deshuan Watson fantasy train. Him and Will Fuller V carried both my fantasy teams.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:52 PM   #22
1993fdrx7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
1993fdrx7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Patriots should be 1-4
Cam Newton is a clown
Kareem Hunt is a machine
Old 10-09-2017, 05:12 PM   #23
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Just WTF Giants. WTF. I think I may start watching baseball next year...

Old 10-10-2017, 01:01 PM   #24
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
*NSFW*
**SOUND ON**

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaDKlQBg...n-by=bobmenery
Old 10-11-2017, 08:53 AM   #25
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
forget about it, my beloved team is done for.

i used to check their website regularly but now its so tragic i cant stomach it.
Old 10-15-2017, 01:13 PM   #26
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Well Rodgers has a broken collar bone. There goes the SB. There’s always next season.
Old 10-15-2017, 03:29 PM   #27
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
^ Just said the same thing, damn. What a freaking bummer
Old 10-15-2017, 04:53 PM   #28
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
It's going to be a season, where the least hurt team wins.

Also I would love to see how the hell the Packers win the division with almost no defense, and Hundley under center.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
Old 11-13-2017, 10:03 AM   #29
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

First win of the season, we going to 8-8 baby!

And I write too!
Old 11-14-2017, 05:01 AM   #30
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
It's going to be a season, where the least hurt team wins.

Also I would love to see how the hell the Packers win the division with almost no defense, and Hundley under center.
Crazy that is still likely to happen. We are horrible though. Our newest last hope, Jones at RB, is out 6 weeks now so there goes our run game.

Fuck this season.