Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #121
Fishyfish
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Fishyfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
haha aint nobody got time for the haters
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2013, 01:35 PM   #122
garagespec
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
garagespec is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
So you had a raffle for the car and sold tickets and never raffled the car? Haha

Not stirring the pot just wondering.

Super cool car. Looks better post wreck.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:41 PM   #123
MaxGTST
Leaky Injector

MaxGTST is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by garagespec View Post
So you had a raffle for the car and sold tickets and never raffled the car? Haha

Not stirring the pot just wondering.

Super cool car. Looks better post wreck.
He sold hundreds of tickets to people, priced @ 25 $ each tickets ( or 50 $ with a t-shirt ) .. never gave the car away cause he didn't reach the 500-650 people needed, but never refund anyone and left f2esh so people couldn't get him to refund everyone.
http://f2esh.wordpress.com/2012/04/13/minty-z-giveaway/

And Miguel, I WAS very polite in my 2-3 first facebook message, but seeing that you read these ( thanks to facebook and the read receipt ) and not responded a single time, I needed to get your attention. This is my last post concerning all this tho'. Nobody will ever get the money they gave you back, you messed up your reputation all by yourself. Have a good day sir

Last edited by MaxGTST; 01-24-2013 at 06:53 PM..
Old 01-24-2013, 06:10 PM   #124
smoney6969
Zilvia Member

smoney6969 is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn talk about being called out... Lmao... I think ill sit back and hide while this escalades
Old 01-24-2013, 07:12 PM   #125
240KiiD
Zilvia Member

240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGTST View Post
He sold hundreds of tickets to people, priced @ 25 $ each tickets ( or 50 $ with a t-shirt ) .. never gave the car away cause he didn't reach the 500-650 people needed, but never refund anyone and left f2esh so people couldn't get him to refund everyone.
Minty Z GIVEAWAY! | f2esh

And Miguel, I WAS very polite in my 2-3 first facebook message, but seeing that you read these ( thanks to facebook and the read receipt ) and not responded a single time, I needed to get your attention. This is my last post concerning all this tho'. Nobody will ever get the money they gave you back, you messed up your reputation all by yourself. Have a good day sir
Ill just let you run your mouth since u know everything. Ok my reputation is ruined. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 01-25-2013, 02:27 PM   #126
Hatemy7
Zilvia FREAK!

Hatemy7 is an unknown quantity at this point
you know what?

at first I was like this is such an ugly color but those wheels were put on and BOOM shit is official!

sick ass car
Old 01-28-2013, 03:28 PM   #127
240KiiD
Zilvia Member

240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices240KiiD has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatemy7 View Post
you know what?

at first I was like this is such an ugly color but those wheels were put on and BOOM shit is official!

sick ass car
Thanks bump. Tax return is coming buy the car already
Old 01-28-2013, 05:31 PM   #128
MEBOOSTA

MEBOOSTA is an unknown quantity at this point
lol people still talking shit about the raffle? fuck, people needa get of the Minty DICK. BUMPPP. TAX RETURN YO!
Old 01-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #129
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGTST View Post
How about giving the money back to people who bought tickets for the give away of this car ? Easy to lower the price when you made $$ selling tickets for a give away that never happened.

Respond to my multiple pms and facebook message and give me my money back thank you
Press Charges. You can't just "raffle off a car" there are legalities and forms required to to so... to prevent this sort of nonsense.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:56 PM   #130
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240KiiD View Post
Ill just let you run your mouth since u know everything. Ok my reputation is ruined. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Why didn't you refund people? I can understand not meeting the minimal buy in, but then just telling everyone to pound sand... well that's bullshit.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:17 PM   #131
garagespec
Zilvia Junkie

garagespec is an unknown quantity at this point
^kind of funny though. And even funnier people seem to think there is nothing wrong with it.

Actually, I'm gonna go make a raffle thread for my 63 impala. I could use some easy free quick money.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:38 AM   #132
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
The owner of this Z is a scammer and scum. Anybody opposed to me will be caught dead with a sniper for being a fanboy dick rider.

How are you going to hold a (could be illegal) raffle and not refund the people that paid because you didn't get the amount that you were looking for AND THEN expect people to sympathize for you when you're the tool that spent thousands on your own car and complaining about it.

How fucking stupid. I'm surprised nobody has notified the authorities for being a complete asswipe.

Pieces of shit like you, 240KiiD, are fucking ridiculous. This is absolute shit logic:

Quote:
Look you piece if shit I lost alot of money you really think I'm gonna giveaway a car that's worth more than your life. Your $50 dollars that you lost isn't even close to how much I've lost.
THEN WHY RAFFLE THE CAR?!

Even had the nerve to say:
Quote:
I'm tired of explaining to ignorant people like you. It said on to do this at your own risk not to scam you but just incase it doesn't go through. So go kill yourself.
And no, I did not pay $25 or $50 for this car. Never would I be caught putting any kind of money for a performance intended car that was made to handle and look like rainbow shit.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:49 AM   #133
Zilvia Junkie

555 is an unknown quantity at this point
You need to just trade me for some of cars dudeee :P
Old 01-29-2013, 09:54 AM   #134
matthewAPM
Zilvia Member

matthewAPM is an unknown quantity at this point
I have sent you a text. I am very interested but it seems you are not interested in selling. I have cash....
GTA Street RWD Miata #5
Old 01-29-2013, 10:05 AM   #135
Mile6453
Leaky Injector

Mile6453 is an unknown quantity at this point
I get it, it's minty cause the paint looks like mint ice cream! Ha Very sexy Z dude. All the wheel colors work so well with the paint but the white just looks... extra minty. LOL GLWS
Old 01-29-2013, 10:55 AM   #136
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.autoevolution.com/news/20...tos-51364.html

Last edited by STR8 H8N; 01-29-2013 at 12:25 PM..
Old 01-29-2013, 04:37 PM   #137
240KiiD
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
The owner of this Z is a scammer and scum. Anybody opposed to me will be caught dead with a sniper for being a fanboy dick rider.

How are you going to hold a (could be illegal) raffle and not refund the people that paid because you didn't get the amount that you were looking for AND THEN expect people to sympathize for you when you're the tool that spent thousands on your own car and complaining about it.

How fucking stupid. I'm surprised nobody has notified the authorities for being a complete asswipe.

Pieces of shit like you, 240KiiD, are fucking ridiculous. This is absolute shit logic:

THEN WHY RAFFLE THE CAR?!

Even had the nerve to say:

And no, I did not pay $25 or $50 for this car. Never would I be caught putting any kind of money for a performance intended car that was made to handle and look like rainbow shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Why didn't you refund people? I can understand not meeting the minimal buy in, but then just telling everyone to pound sand... well that's bullshit.

here to both you *snip that still think you know but doesnt lol.

I'll explain to both you dirt bags so its a little more clearer for you simple minded fucks. The first time i did this raffle everything was good and reached 8k in 8 hours and then paypal said I couldnt sell raffle tickets and what not....sooooooo I DID RETURN EVERYONES MONEY.... you can even ask everyone. so then .... I established myself as a business entity and started my clothing brand with my bestfriend which took about a month for us to open and redid the giveaway/raffle for my car and sold shirts with a raffle ticket for $50.... It was such a great idea the first time but the second time the hype died down for my car and only hand full of people participated the second time so it took forever and me and my best friend started having fights about the whole giveaway and had a sour deal with the company. Me and him eventually split up but I put in almost half into the business and just gave it all to him. Anyways back to the giveaway topic.. The money that I got from the giveaway went to all the bills and shirts so I didnt even get a single cent. only made like 6k of that and like i said everything went to bills.... ON THE RULES AND REGULATION I SPECIFICALLY SAID THAT DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IF THE GIVEAWAY DOESNT GO THROUGH DUE TO ANY UNFORESEEABLE REASON YOU WILL BE COMPENSATED WITH ANOTHER SHIRT.. RAFFLE TICKET WAS $50 and it came with a $25 dollar shirt so technically I would owe $25 right so it just makes sense to just give out another shirt. Im trying to explain this as simple as I can so maybe you simple minded fucks can understand it.

SO TO EVERYONE COMPLAINING WANTING THEIR MONEY BACK IF YOU BOUGHT A TICKET THEY NEED TO CONTACT THE COMPANY NOT ME. THEY HAVE THE SHIRTS AND THE MONEY NOT ME I DIDNT GET A SINGLE PENNY OUT OF IT.

THIS IS AS SIMPLE AS I CANT GET FOR YOU GUYS if you still don't understand it then go kill yourself and stop ruining my forsale thread. I'm not asking for anyone to feel bad for me or anything im just over here tryna sell my car so GO FUCK OFF!
Old 01-29-2013, 04:38 PM   #138
240KiiD
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewAPM View Post
I have sent you a text. I am very interested but it seems you are not interested in selling. I have cash....
btw i sent you another pm I never got any text from you.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:21 PM   #139
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Original post from 2011? I'm pretty sure there's too many bumps from the OP here.

xquizitditz
Closed Thread