Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 08-11-2018, 12:31 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
ERA1 S14 Drop Knuckles F/R Like New!!!!

Hey guys I have a set of ERA1 Drop Knuckles for the S14 that Id like to get rid off. They will fit S13 as far as Im aware. These knuckles are basically a remake of the driftworks knuckles IIRC. 40mm of drop and increase your steering angle. They were stripped down and repowder coated satin black. I removed the delrin bushings from the rear knuckles and replaced them with energy suspension poly bushings. They were installed on my s14 and driven 12miles to my buddies shop where I removed them. They have been sitting in a box since so they are a bit dusty. Will include the large allen head bolts for the tie-rods which I purchased through spl-parts when I bought their outter tie-rods. Feel free to pm or text me at 352-318-3zero29 with any questions or if you would like more pix.
Thanx, Cameron
Asking $600 OBO plus shipping

speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2018, 03:32 PM   #2
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
*Bump*

Really need to recoup some funds on all this suspension stuff Ive purchased! Make me some offers and get these outta here.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 08-14-2018, 12:56 PM   #3
ada180sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
ada180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Did your OEM S14 LCA ball joints sit perfectly in the knuckle? Also, why are the SPL Hex bolts needed? Will these work with OEM tie rod ends?
ada180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 01:59 PM   #4
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ada180sx View Post
Did your OEM S14 LCA ball joints sit perfectly in the knuckle? Also, why are the SPL Hex bolts needed? Will these work with OEM tie rod ends?
When I had these knuckles installed I ran driftworks lca's so I cant confirm OEM ball joints with these. As for the spl Allen bolts, I had to run those as the top side of the knuckle would not allow a regular socket to fit over the nut on a stock style tie-rod end.
Old 08-17-2018, 03:59 PM   #5
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bringing it back up!
Old 08-20-2018, 03:40 PM   #6
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Really need to get these sold! Priced less then HALF of what they cost new.
Cameron
Old 08-23-2018, 03:45 PM   #7
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

TTT with this.
Old 08-26-2018, 05:17 PM   #8
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bring all your suspension geometry back into spec while staying SLAMMED at a fraction of the PRICE!
Cameron
Old 09-01-2018, 03:10 AM   #9
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Labor Day Weekend Bump

From now til Monday ONLY I will eat the shipping if someone takes these off my hands. Thats $600 shipped to your door with complete tracking info!
Cameron
Old 09-03-2018, 09:36 AM   #10
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

LAST day for free shipping!
Old 09-08-2018, 08:21 AM   #11
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Really need these outta the shop! Make me some offers!
Cameron
Old 09-08-2018, 10:02 AM   #12
1993fdrx7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
1993fdrx7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
how much for just the fronts?
1993fdrx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:45 AM   #13
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993fdrx7 View Post
how much for just the fronts?
Im really looking to sell them as a set. Ill keep you posted if I decide to split.
Cameron
Old 09-12-2018, 05:18 PM   #14
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Ive had quite a bit of interest but no payments yet! Someone serious come through and snag a great deal!
Cameron
Old 09-15-2018, 01:32 PM   #15
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

____ttt____
Old 09-15-2018, 05:51 PM   #16
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
what ever happened to era 1? they made some nice parts then disappeared
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 07:35 PM   #17
signal240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
signal240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
wish i had the cash.these look beefy AF
signal240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 09:53 AM   #18
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by signal240sx View Post
wish i had the cash.these look beefy AF
They are definitely stout parts! Like I mentioned they are basically remakes of the orginal DW GeoMaster Drop Knuckles. Only reason I swapped them is I decided I didn't want all the angle. I went with the gk-tech grip setup instead. Surprised no one has swiped these up at this price!
Cameron
Old 09-22-2018, 05:20 AM   #19
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Weekend Bump
Old 10-05-2018, 04:27 PM   #20
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Still got these collecting dust! Someone swipe these up for a steal and put them to use!
Shoot me some offers, worst I can say is no.
Cameron
Old 10-14-2018, 01:27 PM   #21
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bumpppppppp
Old 10-27-2018, 08:48 AM   #22
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Ive still got these laying around collecting dust! Make an offer!
Cameron