Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 04-25-2007, 09:11 PM   #61
zenkei3

Trader Rating: (0)
zenkei3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Oh yea, here is a pic of the Original Yashio Factory S14 (95-98 Silvia) Cooling Panel during install a few years back:

Last edited by zenkei3; 07-15-2007 at 03:29 PM..
zenkei3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2007, 03:44 PM   #62
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
Well heres a little more of my story.

I ordered a bunch of parts from them, drove 4 hours round trip to pick up part of my order, got there 1/2 of the parts that they "said" were in, WERE NOT. Ended up driving back with 1/2 of what I ordered. My motor showed up in their shop about a month after I ordered it, it then sat there for a week without even being looked at. They finally got around to looking over the motor, and found broken clips, a missing MAF, and a bent fuel rail. The clips were fixed, and the MAF and fuel rail "should" be coming this week. I'm can undersand part of the delays, but the fact that it sat for a week without being looked at kind of pissed me off. Just sharing part of my experience.
khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:34 PM   #63
scribbles6
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (5)
scribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i haven't bought a lot of things from them since i rather have something shipped to me from inside the state in california cuz itll more likely get to me faster, buy the times i did order something from enjuku it went really well and they helped me over the phone too.
A++++ for enjuku in my opinion
scribbles6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 06:34 PM   #64
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
great service ordered a few seals and gaskets from them everything was shipped fast service was great even called to inform me stuff was shipped. always happy dealing with enjuku. great guys great drift team. love doing business with them.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:42 AM   #65
S13ORLANDO
Leaky Injector

S13ORLANDO will become famous soon enoughS13ORLANDO will become famous soon enoughS13ORLANDO will become famous soon enough
Enjuku is A+

Guys,
I believe these guys to be 100%. It doesn't get any better.
All their guys are well versed in delivering excellant customer service.
Ken the owner is very hands on with the whole operation.

Like the last few posts have read,call them.
You will be satisfied.

thanks,
Bob Fagan
S13ORLANDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 10:11 AM   #66
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
I got my motor from them, all of the clips were fixed, and everything came in working order. Got it wired up and it purs like a kitten. Through all of the delays, missing parts, broken clips, and I am overall VERY happy with Enjuku. They could have just sent the motor out and let me deal with the problems, but instead they fixed it in house before sending it out to the customer. That counts for a lot IMO.
khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:22 AM   #67
blitz180
Zilvia Member

blitz180 is making his/her stupidity well-knownblitz180 is making his/her stupidity well-knownblitz180 is making his/her stupidity well-knownblitz180 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via ICQ to blitz180 Send a message via AIM to blitz180
Enjuku is A++ in my book. I ordered a Circuit Sports Coolant Reservoir, and it was on backorder a month or so. But I told Ken I'd wait and everything was fine, got an email when it went out and everything. I've spent around 2k with these guys, and I have never felt like I should've taken my money elsewhere. Ken is a really awesome guy.
blitz180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:01 PM   #68
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
my experience with enjuku

ordered BV RUCA
immediately got automated e-mail confirmation

-1 weeks later nothing
called. very friendly guy on the phone. said they were backordered.
-2 weeks later post-order
called again. still backordered, should ship by friday or monday.
-3 weeks later post-order.
no additional info. was busy at work. friendly sounding gf called for me. i figured they were sick of hearing my voice. they said shipping very soon. she called again the next day. shipping as soon as cali office opens up. got tracking info around 2 or 3pm EST... which is roughly 11 or 12 cali time i think. pretty good.
-4 weeks later.
received ruca today.

overall:
they are legit. but i think you guys knew that already.
over the phone customer service is A+. guys who work the phones do a great job.

imo, communication needs improvement... if something is backordered you should not have to call to find out. an e-mail or something should go out asap.

otherwise i wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. just remember you have to call to get the A+ customer service.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:27 PM   #69
Hawaiian240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
Hawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Got a CS weighted shift knob and coolant reservoir. The shift knob came within 3 days, reservoir was on backorder for a month(so they said) but got here 2 weeks later!! Thanks guys!!
Hawaiian240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:34 PM   #70
monk
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
monk has a spectacular aura aboutmonk has a spectacular aura aboutmonk has a spectacular aura aboutmonk has a spectacular aura aboutmonk has a spectacular aura aboutmonk has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
order all kinds of parts over the years, never had a problem with anything.

+1 for enjuku Racing
monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:29 PM   #71
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
ken from enjuku gave me a good price on a koyo rad and fal fans, ill be sure to buy from them again
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:05 PM   #72
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Service from Ken at Enjuku is top quality. Buy from them with confidence.
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 07:37 PM   #73
bshotts
Zilvia Junkie

bshotts is making a name for him/her selfbshotts is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to bshotts
Wanted to post up about my most recent transaction with Enjuku. Not only did they have killer deals on alot of OEM SR20 parts I needed in a quick hurry, they also have great prices on most everything else and I enjoyed the free shipping deal going on for July.

I was promptly called the day of the order to confirm which oil pickup I was needing based off all the other parts I had ordered, proving these guys know what's going on (obviously) but also that they are keeping on top of orders. I even got a $20 off coupon for the next purchase.

For such a well-known place and with all the things they have going on, customer service is top notch. Hell I could never get close to that type of follow-up from local "shops" that no longer exist for a good reason.

Thanks and keep up the good work ya'll!

Last edited by bshotts; 07-25-2008 at 07:40 PM.. Reason: thumbs up baby!
bshotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 07:53 PM   #74
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
I've had a good transaction history with them. I just ordered an o2 sensor adapter for my s13..lets hope it arrives promptly.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:41 PM   #75
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Jumped on the July free shipping deal and ordered my origin kit

Finally came (cuz it was on backorder, not Enjuku's fault) and so far so good

I was a little scared because on the shipping slip it said it was Version Select, but it's Origin on the inside
ellisonrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:53 AM   #76
bornslippy73
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
bornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
I have bought many parts from Enjuku Racing and communicated with Ken by email. I have asked him for a few price quotes and never had problems. All my transactions never had complaint issues with customers service or with the ordered parts themselves.

I always did my research so I knew what I was ordering, how to install it, and shopped around for the current market price. I ended up coming back to Enjuku Racing because they offer great specials like the free shipping weekends and always got an email response from Ken.

I understand all companies are not perfect, but some if not all companies attempt to correct their errors. As consumers of aftermarket parts we have to assume a degree of risk that of course these parts will not fit perfectly like stock/oem parts and we have to invest time and maybe money into "fab" work to make it fit. Some people will encounter situations like this some will not.

To have the owner, Ken in contact with me throughout my order and answering questions on price quotes is a huge plus and very much appreciated. Excellent service Ken!!
Old 09-27-2008, 05:59 PM   #77
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i bought a lot of stuff from them around 03 and 04

only problem i ever had was when i moved and they shipped something to my old address

but that was 4 years ago
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:45 PM   #78
koolcat
BANNED

koolcat is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoolcat is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoolcat is making his/her stupidity well-knownkoolcat is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to koolcat
Enjuku Racing

I have been getting all my part for the sr swap from them. I dealt with Kevin, and he made everything pretty smooth. Fast transaction and good pricing....Really recommend them.
koolcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:22 AM   #79
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

The ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to behold
I was able to get one Aerocatch hood latch after I broke mine, saved me from having to buy a set. Good price, service and shipping!
The ROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:26 AM   #80
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yea Enjuku has a bad habit of not keeping their website up to date. And not letting you know when you order that those parts aren't in. they like to wait till the shipped what they have to go.. OH hey btw this stuff wasn't in so it will be a 4-5wk wait.

so shitty online exp.

but when i call and talk they are pretty helpful. and down at their shop is always a good time.

so it's 50/50.. i just wish they would step up their upkeep online
Old 10-04-2008, 09:58 AM   #81
IDriveFords
Leaky Injector

IDriveFords is a well-known jackass
I've ordered well over $5000 worth of parts from them and have never once had a problem. I always call and ask for Jason and he can usually tell me how long i'll be waiting for my part with pinpoint accuracy. Jason is awesome ppl and since my orders are usually pretty large he hooks me up with killer deals. I've dealt with many other shops over the years and Enjuku seems to be the only one that has never f-ed my order up.
IDriveFords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:19 PM   #82
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Enjuku is cool, got my radiator super fast and no bent fins or nothing.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:47 PM   #83
JoHn E
Leaky Injector

JoHn E is an unknown quantity at this point
i got my stance gr pros from them and i was satisfied

JoHn E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:13 PM   #84
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
ordered a few lines and stuff from them, ive been happy with them. really fast delievery!
HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:35 PM   #85
Shibbymcpot730
Banned from the Marketplace

Shibbymcpot730 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Shibbymcpot730 Send a message via MSN to Shibbymcpot730
Ordered, a few parts from them before. Got them the next day, awesome customer service.
Shibbymcpot730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:23 PM   #86
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

bunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bunnathp
ordered from them and arrived quickly. will be doing business again.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:50 PM   #87
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
just got my isis intake manifold from them, gonna try it out till i get my greedy one... the shipping was fast, like always when shipping to PR, postal service damaged the box but the manifold was in perfect conditions inside...

will be doing business again soon...
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:12 PM   #88
Kalashnikov
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
Kalashnikov is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Enjuku is the freaking Shit!!!!!!!!!! A++++++++++

Man, Ken and those guys are awesome. They show you a lot of respect and the customer service is beyond. I bought Stance from them, and I had technical questions, Ken gave me like a freaking service manual filled advice over the phone!!!

My bushings were bad, and I contacted Enjuku, 2 days later, mother Freakers sent me New Bushings...FREEEEEE of charge!!!!!

That is the kind of experience you can expect from these people.

A freaking Plus!!!!!!! Much love to Ken and Enjuku!
Kalashnikov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:50 PM   #89
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
mtyost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mtyost
I love the special deals that they do, just like this week with the free shipping. Which is also very fast I live in ohio and they are in florida and I got my turbo timer harness the same day.

Ken is a good guy and I will do business with them again.
mtyost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 01:46 PM   #90
nismo tuned s14
Zilvia Junkie

nismo tuned s14 is making a name for him/her selfnismo tuned s14 is making a name for him/her selfnismo tuned s14 is making a name for him/her self
Got a great deal on a Koyo radiator from them. Shipped to my door in less than a week.

I'll definitely use them in the future.
nismo tuned s14 is offline   Reply With Quote