Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
LadyJdm
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (4)
LadyJdm is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
KA The Perfect Ka24E Build Info Learning<3

Hey everyone!

I'm here to start a new and FRESH new thread for Ka24E LOVERS out there!

My other thread (ka24e how to gain torque)

Was pretty lame, but it taught me to do more research and see other people experiences in the field of building a nice Ka24E build<3

not many people out there fully build ka24E that I see but I'm here to get info and also have ideas for my Ka24E build

so let's start on what is the RIGHT 1st step of parts to upgrade on a Ka24E motor 1st!

I know there's alot of ways to start, but what are they key parts that a Ka24E motor Lacks & Gains Can Be Fixed And Solved!

I say 1st from hearing from other O.G builders...

"IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT MONEY, THEN DON'T BUILD YOUR MOTOR"

every build takes time and money to even make a good motor turn out "DAMN!" so I say for one..

Ka24E motors lack the PISTONS of the motor,
Like Ka24DE motors they are better equip with bigger/better pistons of course, and that's where a ka24e lacks power, to gain that extra 10-15hp for stock Ka24e Vs ka24de motor has.

but also when you add that to the list you have to think about fuel injectors/fuel bump/fuel rail ETC to gain max performance if you really want to see the numbers

so 1st question! what is the best performance pistons out there for KA24E? even I'm thinking which to pick...

Arias, Cp And Tomei ETC. what is the right compression for N/A or turbo Build???

I want to go N/A Build On My KA motor but u can also post up things for turbo as well
(i'll go turbo after i build N/A)

Thanks For Reply's!!!
LadyJdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links