Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-27-2016, 08:01 AM   #1
silvia1991
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
silvia1991 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
1998 Lexus GS400

Up for sale is my 1998 Lexus GS400. I have owned the car for about 3 months now, bought it from a good friend who was the original owner. Myself being the second owner. I bought the car to commute in, realized I would rather have something smaller. Anyway, onto the vehicle. it has been maintained at Lexus of Serramonte since day 1. I have a full folder of service records dating back from 1998/1999. It has been serviced and maintained meticulously. It is a high mileage vehicle as it was used to commute as well. Mainly all highway miles. I have two remote keys, the spare valet key, and the wallet key pictured in the owners manual. The vehicle has been smogged on 5/09/16 and passed with flying colors.
It is brown exterior on tan interior. All power windows, sunroof, and locks that work. Auto-dimming rear view mirror. Interior is 8/10. Armrest leather is cracking, driver seat shows some wear. The exterior has some rock chips on the front end. Not much considering the mileage of the vehicle. Xenon headlamps. Clean title.
Cons: will need an alignment, steering wheel is off centered. High mileage vehicle, rock chips on front end. A/C works, but at idle it is only slightly cold. Once it starts driving it works excellent. Possible the compressor is going out. Radio lettering is starting to fade. This is common for Older Lexus vehicles. Driver side fog lamp is broken.

279,XXX miles on the vehicle. Considering the way it has been maintained and service, I don't doubt it can go another 300,000 miles. It drives like it has half the miles on it.

Looking to get $3000 OBO. Price is flexible. Trades are welcome, must be clean title and smogged as well. 240sx, Toyotas, Hondas, pick up trucks. Mercedes Benz E-Class W210 model. No motorcycle.

209-627-7131
Located in Tracy, Ca. I work in San Francisco and sometimes bring the car all the way over here or leave it at a Bart Station depending how I am feeling. Can Arrange meet up somewhere in the area.

silvia1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links