Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-10-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
kensuke
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
kensuke is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kensuke
Lightbulb HD SR20 Top Mount Kit, Tial V44, Kazama CT, BLITZ FMIC, A'PEX'i BOV, 25mm Spacers...

Sold most of my larger stuff locally, but figured it'd take it to the sharks and post it on Zilvia. Additional trader feedback available here: Northwest Nissans and here: evolutionm.net

Local sales prefered, but willing to ship at buyer's expense + 3% PayPal fee on the total. I'll ship priority mail flat rate for smaller items, and UPS or Fedex for bigger parts... whatever your preference is. I'll purchase delivery confirmation on everything, but insurance is up to you.

I've received quite a few PMs from people asking me to hold items or wait until they get paid, but everything below is first come, first served. If you'd like me to wait a few days, feel free to offer me a non-refundable deposit

1) Hybrid Dynamics/Mazworx Top Mount T3 Manifold + Downpipe + TiAL V44 + Turbo Blanket = $950
Up for sale is a mounted but unused Hybrid Dynamics/Mazworx T3 Top Mount manifold, 2-piece v-band downpipe (4-bolt turbo discharge), used TiAL V44 v-band external wastegate (incl. dump tube and both weld-on flanges), and a brand new T3 turbo blanket. New price for everything was over $1700.

I'm willing to break up this setup, but the manifold must sell first ($500 for the manifold alone). Please don't PM me asking me to break this up; I'll edit this post if individual pieces become available.

Motors using this setup have been known to break into the 600's, and I'm sure this would make any GTX3071R good company . My understanding is that HD assembles their manifolds using the same parts as Mazworx and then heat treats the manifold; the downpipes are definitely the same. HD's site is down right now, so I've included some links to Mazworx's site in their stead.

Pictures!

Full setup:

Manifold + TiAL EWG:

Downpipe:

Links to new items:
Manifold: Mazworx SS T3 Top Mount Manifold SR20DET/VE RWD - Turbos/Turbo Components - Mazworx
Downpipe: Mazworx 3 Downpipe Assembly - Turbos/Turbo Components - Mazworx
V44: Tial V44 External Wastegate V-band Silver

2) 100mm BLITZ FMIC Core (24"x11"x4") = $150
This core is good for over 600hp, and according to HyperRev (couldn't find info anywhere else!) retails for over $1,500. There's some slight warpage on the top and bottom of the core, but for the most part the fins are straight, and the end tanks and channels are fully intact with no cracks, dents, or bends. Overall this intercooler is in great condition.

3) OEM S14 SR20DET 370cc Injectors = Sold
Includes OEM fuel rail and OEM fuel pressure regulator, both in perfect condition. Two of the screws are stripped and will need to be drilled out in order to free the injectors, but odds are after selling the rail you'll come out cheap on the deal.

4) A'PEXi Twin Chamber Blow Off Valve = $75
Includes a portion of the hot pipe that I used on my S14 SR20DET setup. The BOV is in great shape, and you can either work the hot pipe into your current setup or cut off the flange and weld it on to another pipe. Includes original box, which will be broken down and included in a larger box if shipping is required. Retail is nearly $200.

5) Ichiba V2 25mm Hubcentric Bolt-on Spacers (New) = Sold
I purchased these since NISMO LM-GT2 do not clear Ohlins PCV in the front, but 25mm ended up being wider than I want to go. Switched to some 15mm, and up for sale these go! One of the spacers was mounted on the hub, but the wheel wasn't even torqued down -- these are brand new. More important than anything else, these are hubcentric! 12mm x 1.25; Nissan 5-Lug.

6) S14 KYB AGX Rear (Stock Springs; Koni Yellow Sold) = $75
This setup, pictured on the left below, is in great shape with only around 10,000 miles on them. S14 Koni Yellow fronts are hard to come by since the OEM shock must be disassembled and then reassembled with the Koni strut insert. Retail is over $400 + assembly for this front setup. Koni 8641-1364 Sport Yellow Front Strut Inserts 89-98 S13 S14 240SX

The KYB AGX rears were selected for their ease of adjustability after installation, and for their great performance. Paired with the Konis in the front this is a matching for a very competitive stock-class auto-x car. The setup would also be great for a GC coilover conversion, better than pretty much all of the off-the-shelf setups out there. Retail is nearly $300 for this rear setup. KYB High Performance AGX Shocks Rear Only Set 240sx S14

7) S14 KYB AGX Front / S14 KYB AGX Rear (Eibach Sportline Springs) = $125
This setup, pictured on the right below, is in so-so condition, but would be great for a daily-driven car looking for a low stance. The second picture below (c. 2008, no less!) shows my S14 with these installed.

8) S14 Zenki SR20DET "WC" Tuned ECU = $125
I received this ECU in a trade a while back, and was told that it's tuned for factory 370cc injectors, the factory AFM, and the factory GT28R turbo, with altered fueling and timing maps. I tested the ECU today on my car and it idled richly at a steady 8.6 AFR, which is expected since I'm running 550cc injectors and a Z32 AFM.

The ECU has a full-sized daughterboard, so it's likely that you can swap out the EEPROMs in favor of something domestic if desired (contact the folks at JWT or Enthalpy for more info).

9) S14 Kazama Cross-flow Oil Catch Tank = Sold
This Kazama Oil Catch Tank was purchased brand new from FRSport a few months ago, and took over two months to arrive! Quite the unique piece, which mounts horizontally flush across the radiator/clutch fan shroud. The catch tank and both original hoses are included in the original box. Original retail is $162 Kazama XKOL0110 Cross Flow Oil Catch Tank S14

Last edited by kensuke; 06-26-2011 at 06:41 PM.. Reason: Updating sold items
kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2011, 05:41 PM   #2
scels240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
scels240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to scels240 Send a message via Yahoo to scels240
100 shipped on those spacers?
scels240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:07 PM   #3
kensuke
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by scels240 View Post
100 shipped on those spacers?
Ground shipping to Canada would be $15-$20, so I think I'll pass. Thanks for the offer
Old 06-13-2011, 11:56 AM   #4
kensuke
Leaky Injector

Koni Yellow sold, OEM wheels sold, APEX'i BOV pending, Kazama CT pending
Old 06-15-2011, 03:17 PM   #5
kensuke
Leaky Injector

Prices reduced on ECU, BLITZ FMIC, and KYB suspension

Edit: Kazama CT sold

Last edited by kensuke; 06-16-2011 at 12:24 PM..
Old 06-17-2011, 02:39 PM   #6
kensuke
Leaky Injector

Friday!! New thread on Monday
Old 06-22-2011, 04:58 AM   #7
krysknowles
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
krysknowles is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
top mount sold yet....if not, now much shipped to 33069
krysknowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:37 AM   #8
kensuke
Leaky Injector

The top mount setup is pending, and I'm supposed to hear back about payment today. I'll send you and the other interested parties a PM once I know for certain whether or not it's sold.

In case anyone wants to check on shipping rates, package weighs 36 lbs and has dimensions 30"x12"x10", and will be sent from Seattle (98103). I've turned down $800 cash locally, so your offer, plus shipping, plus PayPal will need to be substantially better.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:35 PM   #9
a-s-silvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
a-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymorea-s-silvia is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to a-s-silvia
I still have been waiting to hear back from you on the top mount setup shipped to 81001 colorado pm me your paypal or send it to my email you should still have it [email protected]
Old 06-22-2011, 07:21 PM   #10
kensuke
Leaky Injector

Shipping to 33069 is $39.50, bringing the total to ($950+$39.50)*1.03 = $1019 shipped including PayPal.

Shipping to 81001 is $29.75, bringing the total to $1009 shipped including PayPal.

I'm still waiting to hear from a couple of people who said that they want the setup, including a local guy and someone who said he'd have money today, but I'm not going to wait if someone else is ready to buy now.