Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 01-09-2017, 12:14 AM   #1
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Visiting OSAKA, any good PA meets around?

Hey guys, I'll be visiting osaka from Jan 18-21 after Tokyo Auto Salon.

Is there any good meets or I can check out the local car scene? Does anyone around the area whats to meet up and show us around? I have a car to get around if anyone wants to meet up or have any tips would be great!!!
Old 01-11-2017, 07:45 PM   #2
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Izumiotsu PA usually has meets on fridays. Or maybe it's Saturdays? I forget
BayS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:51 PM   #3
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
damn..maybe i'll just drive around n see.
Old 01-26-2017, 11:39 PM   #4
jzxfanboy
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
jzxfanboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I haven't been on here in a while so I missed your post. How did you trip go? Were you able to go to some cool spots? I know Super Street Magazine did a meeting in Odaiba. I know Team Burst is quite popular that side of Japan. Anyway, I hope you had a nice trip. I currently in the process of trying to get back into a drift car. I just sold my JZX100 about 6 months ago. Miss it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-unit View Post
Hey guys, I'll be visiting osaka from Jan 18-21 after Tokyo Auto Salon.

Is there any good meets or I can check out the local car scene? Does anyone around the area whats to meet up and show us around? I have a car to get around if anyone wants to meet up or have any tips would be great!!!
jzxfanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 07:54 PM   #5
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

i ended up just driving around but its pretty dead. We did some highway pull, drove around the city and thats about it. It's still fun tho!
Old 02-07-2017, 11:13 PM   #6
jzxfanboy
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
jzxfanboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yeah for sure man. You should come up Tokyo side man. Go check out Daikoku and Tatsumi and stuff like that. They got Odaiba with the Toyota museum too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-unit View Post
i ended up just driving around but its pretty dead. We did some highway pull, drove around the city and thats about it. It's still fun tho!
jzxfanboy is offline   Reply With Quote