Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-31-2018, 08:03 PM   #1
PushTastart

Trader Rating: (0)
PushTastart is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2003 3.5 liter Maxima for sale AUTO

For sale is a 2003 3.5liter Nissan Maxima in Sterling Silver. Car was purchased from Star Nissan in late August of 2002. It has 115k miles and was well taken care of. Anytime I heard a funny noise or any issues, the car was always taken straight to a shop to be diagnosed and fixed. This Sunday, we dumped another 900 dollars into the car and honestly, we do not want to keep it anymore. Unfortunately we do not have the receipts for the rest of the stuff that was done to the car but there was a lot of money ( 2-4k) put into it in the past few years to keep it running under optimal conditions. This was a daily driven 15 year old car, not a show car. The paint has normal wear and tear for a car that was parked on the road and driven on the highway. There are some dings and scratches. Tires were changed earlier this year. Spark plugs were changed Sunday along with fuel gauge sending unit ( with an oem unit) and the plenum gasket, all done at a mechanic shop. This is a clean title vehicle. I am in school and I will not be able to accept your calls at all times, best way to contact me is by text, asking 2k for a driving vehicle. Interior has not been cleaned in a while. Seats were covered ever since the car was purchased in 2003. Contact me at 7183145511 or [email protected]. Text or email for pics, i cannot upload it here for some reason. This is not a typical beat up Maxima.
PushTastart is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links