Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-29-2018, 09:15 AM   #151
Benfica7
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Benfica7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Found the Mazda 787B at Target!

I also found the Forza Lamborghini at a Barnes n Noble, but I left it. I want the s15 and 2002. But now I know to check back there next week!
Benfica7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2018, 10:43 AM   #152
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Picked up the Greddy 240z and new R32 while at Target las week which were promptly added to my work cube's shelf

[IMG][/IMG]
midnight zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 06:44 AM   #153
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benfica7 View Post
Agreed! I just saw the 2nd wave of 50th Favorites yesterday and snagged a Ford Galaxie in the Gulf livery. No gassers were left
Was it the Galaxie or the Torino?
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight zenki View Post
Picked up the Greddy 240z and new R32 while at Target las week which were promptly added to my work cube's shelf

[IMG][/IMG]
Wait... You OPEN yours?

I snagged a few 2019s yesterday...
R33 GTR, Benz Unimog 1500, Land Rover Defender and the Momo VW GTI. Looks like they will be doing more brand-specific runs in the mainline this year where they previously only did like BMW and Porsche.
I also got the 6-piece Spider Man Into The Spiderverse set. With those, I noticed that they're pricing those kind of sets up a little ($1.27 vs $0.94 at Wal Mart).

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 10:40 AM   #154
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Damn they made a new Unimog? That was my favorite. I sold off all my STH and TH's but I have slowly been coming back. Ill post some of mine here in a bit.
WheelWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 04:56 AM   #155
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelWhore View Post
Damn they made a new Unimog? That was my favorite. I sold off all my STH and TH's but I have slowly been coming back. Ill post some of mine here in a bit.
Yeah, I was surprised to see it too. I have some time off this afternoon and tomorrow, I think I am gonna explore Wal Mart and Target up in Kernersville and Winston, see if I can scare up something different.

And I write too!
Old 12-03-2018, 06:40 AM   #156
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Shit I started buying them for my kids. I let them open them too. At $.79 it’s a cheap win in the dad department. Plus there are so many awesome cars now.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:59 AM   #157
Benfica7
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Was it the Galaxie or the Torino?
1965 Ford Galaxy
Old 12-03-2018, 08:00 AM   #158
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Shit I started buying them for my kids. I let them open them too. At $.79 it’s a cheap win in the dad department. Plus there are so many awesome cars now.
Hit the nail on the head!
midnight zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 01:01 PM   #159
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

WheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymore
Ill keep a eye out Phlip. I am just south of you by 2hrs.

I havent found any 2019 here. I checked our local Target for you on the truck and no dice Phlip.

I did find a BRE Datsun JDM Tuner, but some asshat destroyed the packaging. :/

Found the VW Bus's and a few new Throwback RR cars at Target though. Must have beat the local flippers. Heres my current collection I just recently started back with. Been hard trying to collect Pops, Marvel Legends, and HWs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7796.jpg (385.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7797.jpg (319.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7798.jpg (301.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7799.jpg (318.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7800.jpg (361.9 KB, 16 views)
Old 12-03-2018, 03:05 PM   #160
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
At $0.94 each where I live, my wife basically concedes to them as a harmless obsession, even with a 60 pound bin of them in my storage space.

Quote:
Ill keep a eye out Phlip. I am just south of you by 2hrs.

I havent found any 2019 here. I checked our local Target for you on the truck and no dice Phlip.
I am admitting defeat and paying markup on the one I need.

Today's field trip turned up nine 2019s
Super Chromes 77 Dodge Van, 71(Bond) Mustang Mach 1, 72 Ford Ranchero, 01 Integra GSR, Flames 57 Chevy, Civic EF Hatch, 71 El Camino, 95 RX-7 and R34 GT-R

And I write too!
Old 12-03-2018, 03:52 PM   #161
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

Is the 01 GSR the White K&W one? I came across two of those but I am trying to stay close to Unimogs and Datsuns and not let my collection run wild lol.
Old 12-03-2018, 03:55 PM   #162
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Is the 01 GSR the White K&W one? I came across two of those but I am trying to stay close to Unimogs and Datsuns and not let my collection run wild lol.
Yes it is...
I had three more in my clutches in the course of three targets and three wal marts this afternoon. I know I saw that Unimog too, it was the furthest one from my house and I would likely have to sic my stepdaughter on it since she goes to school and works in Winston, lol

My focus is mainly on cars that do/can exist, not the cartoony shit that drops unless I come across treasure/super treasures.

And I write too!
Old 12-03-2018, 04:05 PM   #163
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

I was doing the treasure hunts back when I truly collected but this time, meh. Only one I really ever wanted was the STH 510 Wagon. But at that price tag, meh.

I dont think our Walmarts have rolled out the majority of the new stuff as most of the cards say new for '18.

I use to check NCHWA for a STH and TH list but I think they stopped some time back. Havent found an accurate list lately though.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:16 PM   #164
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
I was doing the treasure hunts back when I truly collected but this time, meh. Only one I really ever wanted was the STH 510 Wagon. But at that price tag, meh.

I dont think our Walmarts have rolled out the majority of the new stuff as most of the cards say new for '18.

I use to check NCHWA for a STH and TH list but I think they stopped some time back. Havent found an accurate list lately though.
Guilford county Wal Marts get good mini sets, rarely do I see TH/STH though. I have gotten more treasures in Dollar General.
I usually comparison shop, see what is fetching on Amazon and eBay to gauge value

And I write too!
Old 12-03-2018, 07:37 PM   #165
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
At $0.94 each where I live, my wife basically concedes to them as a harmless obsession, even with a 60 pound bin of them in my storage space.

I am admitting defeat and paying markup on the one I need.

Today's field trip turned up nine 2019s
Super Chromes 77 Dodge Van, 71(Bond) Mustang Mach 1, 72 Ford Ranchero, 01 Integra GSR, Flames 57 Chevy, Civic EF Hatch, 71 El Camino, 95 RX-7 and R34 GT-R
I got the RX 7 and the R34 yesterday. The EF the day before.
Old 12-03-2018, 08:03 PM   #166
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
I am trying to stay close to Unimogs and Datsuns and not let my collection run wild lol.
I got your unimog right here on my coffee table now... Lemme know what you wanna do

And I write too!
Old 12-03-2018, 10:13 PM   #167
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

Let me make my rounds tomorrow and if nothing turns up, Ill take it.

Thank you.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:06 PM   #168
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
I should get back into collecting again...maybe wait till mid 2019 when the rush is gone and i can find the stupid JDM stuff i seek.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:39 AM   #169
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

The JDM stuff isn't too hard to find right now. Atleast not in my area.

I did finally manage to find my Unimog after 6 fucking Walmarts. Also found out they have a Street Fighter Exclusive Unimog.

Anyone customize theirs with Real Rider wheels? I am thinking about putting some on my Unimog.
Old 12-08-2018, 06:36 AM   #170
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I ate a stupid markup on that Chevy truck to complete the Throwback set
Picked up a few more pieces along the way. Preparing for crippling winter weather here in NC, so I am about to chill on chasing hot wheels and cook chicken wings and drink bourbon this weekend

And I write too!
Old 12-10-2018, 09:44 AM   #171
Benfica7
Leaky Injector

I have found 3 of the dragstrip demons. Still need the 55 Gasser and the American Psyclone.

Found the 55 Gasser from the 2nd wave of 50th Favorites.

Still no luck on Forza 2002 or S15.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:40 AM   #172
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Managed to finally find the R32 & R33 this past weekend. Just need to find the white DR30 from that bin and im set
Old 12-10-2018, 12:04 PM   #173
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph_KYAS13 View Post
Managed to finally find the R32 & R33 this past weekend. Just need to find the white DR30 from that bin and im set
I got the 32, 33 and 34. Scored the KD30 the other day.

I also copped the 49 Beetle pickup, USS Enterprise, the Chevy Luv and '84 Audi...
Got some other shit I am forgetting too.

And I write too!
Old 12-12-2018, 03:10 PM   #174
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
The JDM stuff isn't too hard to find right now. Atleast not in my area.

I did finally manage to find my Unimog after 6 fucking Walmarts. Also found out they have a Street Fighter Exclusive Unimog.

Anyone customize theirs with Real Rider wheels? I am thinking about putting some on my Unimog.
i have. but have turned to after market wheel makers like Monoblocks and 710 panda and House of 164

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 07:08 PM   #175
BoostedAuto
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
BoostedAuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Glad to see other collectors out there. Just happened to see this thread. Been collecting since I was a kid and about a year ago my brother in law got me back into it. Wife just shakes her head whenever I go with her to the store. Anyone here build tracks still? Been trying to find turns and there really isn't anything in my area, just straight track, accelerators, loops.
BoostedAuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 07:04 AM   #176
Charleyr1

Charleyr1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a ton of stuff like 500+ cars. About 50 of those are hard to find stuff/rare stuff. A lot of supers and convention cars but also older supers and such. I started collecting about 2 years ago and now I just collect the harder to find stuff since my mainline collection got out of control lol
Charleyr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 05:02 AM   #177
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleyr1 View Post
I started collecting about 2 years ago and now I just collect the harder to find stuff since my mainline collection got out of control lol
I started collecting collecting in about 2007-08ish. I'd had SOME in the years before, but nothing as serious as I am with it since. My now-ex wife hated it, called it "stupid," but my current is like "they're a dollar and you're enjoying yourself, what's the harm?" and what was about 75 in 2011 is now something like 900.
I love mainline cars of cars that exist and look to get what I like plus any rarities or treasures I come across. My wife doesn't even roll her eyes if I am gone for hours and come back with a big bag of Hot Wheels and immediately sit down and start photographing.

And I write too!
Old 12-14-2018, 05:04 PM   #178
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Dude I think the base NEX out here stopped getting HotWheels. I have so many to get and I can't find them at the ToysR'Us out in town. Trying to avoid eBay and the asinine mark up.
Old 12-15-2018, 03:21 PM   #179
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

So I was little early to the barber this morning and had time to go dig through the bin in Wal Mart.
So far, I am 34 pieces into the 2019 collection and running out of space in my bin. Motherfucker weighs 50 pounds at least already

And I write too!
Old 01-10-2019, 07:55 AM   #180
Benfica7
Leaky Injector

Recently picked up the Forza BMW 2002. Still looking for Forza S15. Still on the lookout for the Dragstrip Demons 55 Gasser.

Found 2 of the R34 Skyline Fast & Furious premium. Need the R32 and S15.

The Gulf batch of Car Culture thankfully doesnt interest me too much. My wallet needs a break.