Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 03:06 PM   #1
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Unhappy Some noob in a red s13 crashed right in front of me trying to drift.

So today on the way to the shop. I was heading north on almaden expy. I came up to a light, and after i stopped, noticed a red s13 that was about to make a left from a side street heading south. It was a typical faded s13 with crappy chrome wheels, and a fart can. When the light turned green he floored it. He was floored the whole length of the turn. He then proceeded to pass a car on the outside at the apex. When he did this the car got sideways, and when he went to correct he did some sort of a really shitty manji. He ended up smashing his shit into a wall at about 35mph. whole rear subframe was bent. I pulled over to ask him if he was ok. he said " ohh shit, my shit is fucked". I said "yup, do you have a limited slip in there, or a welded diff?" He replied " I have an unlimited slip diff". Then i got in my car and left.

Good going guy.

Please keep the drifting off of the street fucktards.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:08 PM   #2
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
" I have an unlimited slip diff". Then i got in my car and left.
Hhahhaahhah

Unlimited slip.

Hahahha
Old 08-03-2007, 03:11 PM   #3
na3j nitsuj
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
na3j nitsuj is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
man people do stupid shit too much ruining it for us.

aye luke can u give me a quote for a 5speed swap on my s14?

thanx man!
Old 08-03-2007, 03:11 PM   #4
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
wooooooooo...drift it

DORI DORI!!!!!!

Poor S13
Old 08-03-2007, 03:13 PM   #5
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Lol they saw Luke and thought they had the force.

fail

shoulda taken some pics.

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
Old 08-03-2007, 03:15 PM   #6
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
drifting on the streets is all the rage

Old 08-03-2007, 03:24 PM   #7
panama DRIFT
Leaky Injector

panama DRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to panama DRIFT
" I have an unlimited slip diff".

LOL that made my day
Old 08-03-2007, 03:29 PM   #8
jkeisser
Leaky Injector

jkeisser will become famous soon enoughjkeisser will become famous soon enoughjkeisser will become famous soon enoughjkeisser will become famous soon enoughjkeisser will become famous soon enough
lol
unlimitedslip.. lol
what was he thinking.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:40 PM   #9
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
he was thinking " oh shit.. because my diff has unlimited slip, I slipped my car into the curb" that is what he was thinking.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:41 PM   #10
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
" I have an unlimited slip diff".
Damm and I was gonna get one of those.hehehe!!!
Old 08-03-2007, 03:43 PM   #11
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:

Please keep the drifting off of the street fucktards.

NO thats where it belongs
Old 08-03-2007, 03:46 PM   #12
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Haha nice.

Its not often enough we see this kind of justice served.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:53 PM   #13
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
unlimited slip... hahaha... geez
Old 08-03-2007, 03:53 PM   #14
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
na3j nitsuj: Unfortunately with the decline of drifting events here in norcal we have had a downfall in business, I am not sure if we will be keeping the shop open after the end of the month. so right now i am not taking in anymore jobs, until i determine what we are doing with the shop. Thanks for the interest though.

tknbkthrsdy4anfg: Wish i had a camera. The guy driving looked like a young kid rock wearing a wife beater and everything.

k's_silvia2.0: We should start selling them.

kdashy: True true
Old 08-03-2007, 03:53 PM   #15
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
lol reminds me of this one day in class this guy walks into our classroom (UTI exton - undercar class) and asks if we can help him replace a tie rod bc he hit a curb. A kid in the class says " in that black s14 outside?" he says yeah - then people asked what happened (everyone seen him on the side of the road the night before in the rain) and he said he hit the curb drifting - then people asked what was done to the car and he said "eibach sportlines and a drift spec viscous LSD, intake and exhaust" then he went on about the exhaust.... we all made fun and put these signs on his car about him being a walmart drivers school dropout and that the car was drift spec (AUTO - and it happened to be his girls car)...

we refused to fix it btw (and the teacher helped us make the signs)

people that drive like idiots dont deserve to drive on the street (meanwhile my lic is suspened for driving with suspended lic - bc i got underage drinking 30 day susp they never told me about in 1997 and i got pulled over in nov... Im 27 btw)

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
Old 08-03-2007, 03:57 PM   #16
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
Trader Rating: (1)
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
HELLO PEOPLE, if the guy does NOT have a limited slip differential. then he has.......well...an UNlimited slip differential. quick thinking!
Old 08-03-2007, 04:04 PM   #17
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post
lol reminds me of this one day in class this guy walks into our classroom (UTI exton - undercar class) and asks if we can help him replace a tie rod bc he hit a curb. A kid in the class says " in that black s14 outside?" he says yeah - then people asked what happened (everyone seen him on the side of the road the night before in the rain) and he said he hit the curb drifting - then people asked what was done to the car and he said "eibach sportlines and a drift spec viscous LSD, intake and exhaust" then he went on about the exhaust.... we all made fun and put these signs on his car about him being a walmart drivers school dropout and that the car was drift spec (AUTO - and it happened to be his girls car)...

he was under 17 right?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:10 PM   #18
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
thats gold jerry GOLD!!!! hahahahahahaa
Old 08-03-2007, 04:15 PM   #19
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
While he was inspecting the damage I would have shit in his driver seat.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
Old 08-03-2007, 04:16 PM   #20
steve shadows
Post Whore!

this happens in any scene.

I was thinking today how shitty this is.

which is when i have money one day i will just a dedicated race car and maybe even my own team for gt live or something comprable in the future.

drifting crews and culture and mad tyte gmr drifting is bound to do this.

its like anything that gets out of hand.

and honestly Luke, if kids like that didnt exist, you would make less money in the long run.

Its in your best interest for people to crash 240s and drift and put people in danger, more teenagers will sell their souls for shit one day and want to get into the scene.

Its the way of the wind with every car fad.

personally sucks for people who daily drive their tuned cars.

I have to for now, but i dont prefer it.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:18 PM   #21
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Old 08-03-2007, 04:21 PM   #22
blu808
Post Whore!

O and btw his car was an auto as well.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:23 PM   #23
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilvia
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to blu808 again."
Hahaha, I wonder if u "unlimited slip" his diff?

Old 08-03-2007, 04:24 PM   #24
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
this happens in any scene.

I was thinking today how shitty this is.

which is when i have money one day i will just a dedicated race car and maybe even my own team for gt live or something comprable in the future.

drifting crews and culture and mad tyte gmr drifting is bound to do this.

its like anything that gets out of hand.

and honestly Luke, if kids like that didnt exist, you would make less money in the long run.

Its in your best interest for people to crash 240s and drift and put people in danger, more teenagers will sell their souls for shit one day and want to get into the scene.

Its the way of the wind with every car fad.

personally sucks for people who daily drive their tuned cars.

I have to for now, but i dont prefer it.
Agreed. My latest parts car was a drifting attempt gone bad. 95 SE, manual, ABS, clean title, bought for the huge sum of $150. You can't go wrong with kids wrecking their cars and being caught in a bind. I hope they keeping stuffing them into walls, more parts for the real enthusiasts to buy and use.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
Old 08-03-2007, 04:40 PM   #25
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
good for him. serves him right. now he can go to your shop and buy from you! you should have given him a business card!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 08-03-2007, 04:42 PM   #26
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
I live on the island of Oahu, here in Hawaii. They took away our only race track, over a year ago. So, we have no choice but to find areas to slide. I just got my license back, after not having it for 7 years. (I'm 27 now) I haven't lost my love for the tunning scene one bit, and can't wait to get my
s13 out. But, since we don't have a track, i'm going to have to resort to industrial areas, like everyone else. We have no choice. If you have a track, that you can go to, that's a different story. We don't. Sucks.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:47 PM   #27
boycelaforest707
Leaky Injector

boycelaforest707 is a well-known jackass
If you wreck a stock auto 240sx on dry pavement your just plain retarded... short school bus style.
Lame
Old 08-03-2007, 04:52 PM   #28
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Quote:
While he was inspecting the damage I would have shit in his driver seat.
LMFAO.

msglngth
Old 08-03-2007, 04:53 PM   #29
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
maybe he will go buy a honda
Old 08-03-2007, 04:56 PM   #30
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Hey luke were you driving something flashy that would make him want to show off?

Closed Thread