Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 10-20-2007, 03:17 PM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
"Spotted"

Let's face it, not all of us in any one area know all of the others of us around us.
Sometimes we see another S/Z-Chassis driver and, whether or not the car is modified, suspect that they may be a member here. Sometimes, it is further left to inference that we have been chatting with someone we've likely seen around without knowing it.
We've all seen "spotted" threads. I have decided, much in the interest of streamlining things, to stick a thread at the top every section to allow people to question and receive an answer as to whom it was you've just seen.
Try to be as informative as you can, describing the driver and their car, including anything that make it stand out, such as wheels/paint/aero/etc... If you can snare a picture, that would be golden, but not all of us carry our cameras EVERY time we leave the house. Yes, even camera phone pictures help, and I know that not everyone has a phone with a 2MP camera like I do, so we know that some will not be that great quality.
Do not bump your request, just know that if no one answers then then no one knows.
Name SPECIFICALLY date time and location (city and state) where you saw the car/driver, this increases the chance that THAT user will see, even if they did not see you.
"Kid Zelda" is NOT to be the answer to any of the requests unless it was, in fact, Kid Zelda that you saw. Only OG members understand that joke and most of us only find it marginally funny anymore.

Have fun and enjoy.

NEW RULE:
Do not post locations of parked cars, regardless of if they're a business or residence

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 11:23 AM   #2
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
well i have seen 2 240sx in cda, idaho.

one was back a few summers ago. but it look pretty modded. was on appleway. i was drivign my 94 integra.

and then there is one parked off 95 on the right before you get to shopko. in the rite aid strip mall. it has a kouki wing. i think and is black.

bit me back casue i am looking for other 240 owners i nthe area to chill with
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:26 PM   #3
Nategreat923
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Nategreat923 is making a name for him/her selfNategreat923 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
this guy is in snohomish WA, black kouki, he drives by me every once and a while, his car is dope!
Nategreat923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:39 PM   #4
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
some guy in a red S14 with a JDM4life sticker on it and some grafix on the right front corner. tryin to race a buddy of mine on I-5 driving my black kouki. then sped off doing like 80-90. genius i have to say. pure genius.
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:19 AM   #5
SQxCCCon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
SQxCCCon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SQxCCCon Send a message via MSN to SQxCCCon
What up guys? I haven't been on here since a loooong time ago lol! I've had 2 relationships with Silvias, but I got a new girl now and her name is Gloria lol! If you see me in the East Bay area (Oakland, Berkeley, Hwd), or in O.C. (Fullerton, Buena Park) holler at me. I'm in a silver y34 now, peace!

My Baby
SQxCCCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:14 PM   #6
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQxCCCon View Post
What up guys? I haven't been on here since a loooong time ago lol! I've had 2 relationships with Silvias, but I got a new girl now and her name is Gloria lol! If you see me in the East Bay area (Oakland, Berkeley, Hwd), or in O.C. (Fullerton, Buena Park) holler at me. I'm in a silver y34 now, peace!
wrong forum bro.

today in kirkland, saw a pretty dope z33, dark greyish/silver. it was pretty 'blacked out', taillights, door handles, etc. i think it was on black re30's. huge front mount intercooler.
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:24 PM   #7
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
blakeZX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blakeZX
Today at around 4 or 5 PM in Seattle (Capitol Hill Area) I saw a lowered maroon zenki S14 with an aftermarket wing, I think it might have had Silvia badging. Parked on Broadway. Anyways, thing looked sweet. Nice car
Old 03-16-2009, 10:11 PM   #8
1990zdrivr

1990zdrivr is an unknown quantity at this point
white z in a garage in downtown on saturday night....
1990zdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #9
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Saw a green pinstriped Zenki S14 on 350Z wheels with a front mount and an exhaust on Queen Anne Hill in Seattle last night.

Today I saw a grey S13 hatch, had gunmetal wheels with a polished lip. Saw him twice, once in Ravenna and once by UW, cruising both times. Nice car

I also saw a blue S13 hatch with a small aftermarket wing and clear front bumper lights in front of SCCC on Captiol Hill.

Sup guys
Old 05-05-2009, 12:25 PM   #10
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

I was in Seattle visiting this last week or so, and I saw a few nice cars...

On Thursday night in downtown, I saw a red Z32 with some nice wheels and lowering springs making a left off of 1st Ave. in downtown Seattle.

Saw a dark colored Zenki with (6K?) HID's and an exhaust cruising in the fast lane on the 5 North that same night, pretty late. I was in a green Subie and rolled down my window to give you a thumbs up. Then I realized there was a sheriff on my ass so I sped up.

Also saw a maroon Zenki parked downtown on (I think) Friday afternoon, it had a modest wing and a FMIC. Pretty close to Westlake Ctr.

Saw a red Chuki hatch sort of near Fremont/UW area on Friday morning, had tints and was lowered.

That's all I got
Old 06-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #11
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Spotted a white s13 hatch last night in Beaverton OR.! Shit had exhaust, I think that was about it.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:22 AM   #12
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Today! I spotted a bright blue coupe 240, sil faced, with a bad ass hood, in Portland OR.
Then! I spotted that same white 240 that I saw last night, but today he was rockin sleepy eyes. I know one of you guys have to be on Zilvia!!!
Old 07-11-2009, 01:49 AM   #13
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Spotted a maroon Zenki S14 today with OR plates but you were here in Cali. 10 West in Baldwin Park CA at about 11:45 PM... Chick driving...

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:45 AM   #14
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

I was in Seattle again this weekend, saw some nice Nissans:

On Thursday at about 4PM I was cruising on 1st Ave. South by the stadiums and a white S13 hatch with some bronze wheels was rolling past headed South.

On Friday I saw a sick light blue Z32, younger white guy driving. Saw you twice that day, the second time you pulled out of the Shell station at 8th and Market right next to me, then took a right onto 8th and gunned it. Mean sounding Z bro, I couldn't hear any spool from where I was but I suspect it was TT. The exhaust was music to my ears.

On Sunday at about 4PM I saw a white S13 coupe with a Silvia front cruising up the windy road on that one hill by Golden Gardens. Think it was primer white but it still looked good to me.

I was not in a Nissan while on vacation so I don't suspect any of you noticed me drooling over your cars. But rest assured I was
Old 07-28-2009, 11:55 PM   #15
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

spotted one of the team instant party dudes coming back from all star bash, somewhere south of tacoma

i was in the green integra
i'm the dude from camano island if you guys remember that
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:39 AM   #16
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
yesterday

red s13 fastback, non-stock wheels
in stanwood

then today
lavender s13 coupe, black wheels with polished lip
some stickers
in burlington
Old 08-02-2009, 06:34 PM   #17
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

white s13 fastback in stanwood today
Old 08-09-2009, 12:21 PM   #18
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Blue s13 fastback with a big wing, in the ditch on the side of i-5 a ways south of portland
Old 08-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #19
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Gold s13 fastback with kouki tails, small wing, exhaust, and silvia badge, south on i-5 in salem
Old 08-10-2009, 01:26 AM   #20
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

spotted the gold s13 again, further south in oregon

driving like a douchebag
Old 08-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #21
trigjones
Leaky Injector

trigjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakeZX View Post
I was in Seattle again this weekend, saw some nice Nissans:

On Thursday at about 4PM I was cruising on 1st Ave. South by the stadiums and a white S13 hatch with some bronze wheels was rolling past headed South.
Hey Blake, this might be the first time someone has seen my car in Seattle (and I think I am the only one around with bronze wheels). Was this it?

Last edited by trigjones; 08-19-2009 at 08:23 PM.. Reason: Bad picture
trigjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:52 PM   #22
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigjones View Post
Hey Blake, this might be the first time someone has seen my car in Seattle (and I think I am the only one around with bronze wheels). Was this it?
Yeah man that was it for sure; I'm certain you didn't notice me as I wasn't driving my S14 (I fly up there and leave it here in SD). Eventually I'm going to bring it up for a long trip, just don't know when. Nice car bro. Seems like Seattle has a healthy S-chassis population for sure. Keep the faith!

Old 08-29-2009, 06:46 PM   #23
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Spotted a pink coupe driving down Canyon Rd. in Beaverton like an hour ago.
Old 08-30-2009, 03:24 PM   #24
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Saw that pink coupe again today driving down Murray.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:14 PM   #25
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Spotted a white hatch, wheels exhaust, stock everything else it looks like, driving up 185th today.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:11 PM   #26
two40silvia
Leaky Injector

two40silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
white s13.5 coupe in tacoma. ive talked to the guy at a stop light. if you're on here i was in a red s13 coupe with grey trunk.
two40silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:38 AM   #27
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

primered s14 with intercooler and exhaust

dick's on 45th

tuesday night around 9 - 9:30

s13 with wheels and exhaust

I-5 north by northgate

tuesday night around 9:30 - 10
Old 06-21-2010, 12:03 AM   #28
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
spotted gold hatch with clear tail lights around 8:00 in Hillsboro

I think it was Baseline and... Brookwood
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:48 AM   #29
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

When I was in town last week, there was some Honda Tech meet thing going on in West Seattle. But when I was chilling at Alki I saw a grey S13 hatch, kitted and lowered on what looked like FN's. Also saw a silver Z33, also lowered, rolling right behind him. I also saw a white coupe with a silvia front parked further towards downtown on Alki blvd or whatever it is. I dunno if you guys were at the Honda meet, but it looked that way. Bunch of fucking ricers around too
Old 06-23-2010, 03:31 PM   #30
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
spotted day before yesterday around 8:00pm S13 with exhaust ... didnt see very good but you reved at me..
it was by SW Canyon rd and 217 Freeway.
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote