Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 04-15-2012, 10:05 PM   #31
Krewlkid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (26)
Krewlkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
I purchased a Blacktop Motor set form ZeroLift, agreed to be complete 100% and in the greatest condition(uncut, unmolested, un-anything) i even waited for the next container to arrive. I waited about a month and then again asked about a motor, he had what i was looking for, or so i thought. i paid and received my motor on schedule, upon unwrapping (MAF, ECU, igniter, Clutch fan, Trans bolts) just to start were all missing. i then emailed Robert stating all that was missing, he asked me to provide photos of everything as i received it, which was perfect since i was not present for signing or unwrapping (my girlfriend who know nothing about cars was) she signed unwrapped it, taking photos of everything. i sent the photos as requested and asked when i could get the parts replaced. We exchanged several emails and phone calls in which his response time was getting slower and slower, Robert agreed to replace the MAF, ECU, and igniter. After that i stopped hearing from him at all, then this guy Mike Pollard pops up as the sipping/sales guy, so i basically started the whole process all over again. After the 1st email with Mike it took 30 days of emails and phone calls to get my parts replaced. I give them credit for trying but i did receive the wrong ECU and didn't have everything replaced. My motorset calls for E5 ECU and i received a 63 ECU. They made no other efforts to exchange the ECU.

rating form 1-10
1 being worst
10 being best

Overall Experience 6
Robert 3
Mike 7
Motorset 8

Would i buy from ZeroLift again?

Yes i would, but NOT from Robert.

Does your swap run?

Yes it does, After i acquired the correct ECU that i had already purchased.

Was your Motor/harness in good condition?

Motor was solid although that was allot of rigged shit i had to address. as for harness i don't know really, i tore it down and rewired it out of the gate, it looked OK the way it was.

UPDATE: upon posting my review of ZeroLift I was PMed by Robert, after a few private messages Robert offered to let me keep the 63 ECU he sent and refund me 100 dollars, I accepted and he promptly issued the refund.

Although it did take a while I couldn't be happier, thanks ZeroLift

Last edited by Krewlkid; 04-16-2012 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: Update
Krewlkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #32
91ka24
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
91ka24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Zero Lift

Ok, so about 4 weeks ago I had a customer who purchased a red top sr from Zero Lift. When the engine arrived the pallet was already broken, now if this was shippings fault or zero lifts im not sure, but that is not the main issue. 2 days after receiving the engine, I removed the clutch assembly to find out that the flywheel is wrong. Now this is not the first time I have gotten a sr with the wrong flywheel (not from zero lift). So I contacted Robert and he said send him some pics, which I did. He said he would try to locate one as they do not currently have any in stock, which I said that is fine at least he was helpful. Upon further inspection of the motor I see that the waste gate arm is bent at a 45 deg angle, the o2 sensor is missing, and the studs on the o2 housing have been removed and the holes where they originally were, were drilled out about 10 times to big, so this was also un-usable. So I sent another email to robert along with pics, he said he would send replacement parts as they have them in stock, and asked for my shipping info. So i gave it to him expecting to receive parts...... this was not the case. A week goes by and I still have no parts, so I called Zero lift and Robert was unavailable so I spoke with Andrew, he was very helpful as he was looking for the parts as I was on the phone. Said he had all of them except the flywheel and said he would get with robert on getting them sent out. Another week goes by........ still no parts, so I call and get put on hold for 20 min, so I hang up. Wait a few more days and call again, ask for robert, he's not there, so I asked for Andrew and he's busy with another customer. So I tell the guy I was on the phone with if he could have Andrew call me back or send me an email that would be great, well I got neither. So i wait about 4 more days, call again and am placed on hold for 15 min. I had to get back to work so I hung up. Then sent another e-mail to Robert asking where the parts were for my customers engine and that I have yet got any response as to a staus on them. That was last wed I believe and I have yet to hear from anyone at Zero lift. I just think this is terrible cust service, they have no problem taking a cust money but when it comes to replacing parts, they seem to just take there sweet ass time, or don't do it at all. Maybe this will get there attention and get the parts to me.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:38 AM   #33
BoostinIX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
BoostinIX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to BoostinIX Send a message via AIM to BoostinIX Send a message via MSN to BoostinIX Send a message via Yahoo to BoostinIX

Representative: Robert
AIM: ZLR0bert
Email: [email protected]

Vendor Information:
Zerolift Autolab
100 Security Dr.
Fairfield, OH 45014
513-874-2508

Item purchased: S14 SR20DET Motorset

Communication: Over a year now, continuing professional relationship

Shipping: From Farfield, Oh to Laurel, MD took a weekend.

Cost of purchase: Better than competitors

Items purchased:
- S14 engine
- OEM turbo, manifold, and elbow
- OEM MAF, Clutch fan
- ECM
- Engine Harness
- 5 Speed Transmission

Over time, have also purchased:
Built internals
Blitz FMIC/hotpipe
Comp. Clutch/Flywheel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full commentary:
Spent a few weeks deciding on a motor choice and vendor, but Robert was always on the ball to answer any questions. Motorset was tightly wrapped in black saran wrap and metal ties, well secured.

TB was damaged in shipping, Robert wasted no time in sending out a replacement right away.

Motorset was as clean as expected, still had OEM downpipe and heatshields on it. Block still had cross-hatching, had I not decided to build it I would have had no worries about firing it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last words:
Robert was the man. He did not give me any problems and maintained communication, which was my biggest concern. Robert took less than 24 hours to answer every PM, some with minutes.

Over a year after my first purchase, Robert still maintains regular communication via FB/PM's/AIM, answering random questions and providing support/advice.

During a fall Drift Nirvana event, the car developed problems with the fuel system on track. Robert quickly called his techs on a Saturday to help me via phone in MD to get me running and back home again. With his help and the help of JE/Sikky, I was able to get it running and get home again. You can't find that type of loyal customer service anymore.

Therefore, I do recommend Zerolift Autolab for the purchase of a motorset.

BoostinIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:48 AM   #34
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Makes no sense to have a review thread when all the negatives get deleted because they are a sponsor.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:56 AM   #35
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0wn3r View Post
Makes no sense to have a review thread when all the negatives get deleted because they are a sponsor.
You want to explain which Negatives got deleted?

I do not see anything deleted in this thread..

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #36
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift N Dragg View Post

You don't see them in this thread because the threadS don't exist anymore. I know that, because I created one. Then watched another person's get deleted. Read first line in post #3.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #37
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I will look into it.

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:20 AM   #38
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Representative: Robert
Email: [email protected]

Vendor Information:
Zerolift Autolab
100 Security Dr.
Fairfield, OH 45014
513-874-2508

Communication: Quick email responses, sometimes hard to get a hold of but still not difficult by any means.

Shipping: From Farfield, Oh to Philadelphia,pa took 7 days including the weekend.

Items purchased: JDM Zenki front end
-Front cut which included
-Radiator support
-fan shroud
-auxilliary fan
-radiator
-bumper support, the little black one not the big one
-Headlights and corner lights
-hood
-fenders

Quality was better than expected. The damage that Robert/mike stated was the ONLY damage which you will see. Price was fair and for what I got, I am very happy. I received a tree house in terms of shipping which was very durable. I received something that was packaged better than all these expensive engines people buy.

I dont have any pictures of the item laid out, but It's a silver Zenki front end.

collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:03 PM   #39
Syncade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Syncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Syncade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift N Dragg View Post

So you're covering up for them now? There have been multiple threads over the years with horror stories about Zerolift Autolabs.

I'm assuming my post will get deleted anyways, as it has multiple times when I've told my story about how I got screwed by Zerolift.

Anyone reading this, search on Supraforums for the Zerolift Autolabs review. You will see real stories.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:46 PM   #40
na12uto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
na12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Zerolift Autolab DONT BUY FROM

Company

Zerolift Autolab
100 Security Dr.
Fairfield, OH 45014
513-874-2508

Item Bought

S13 Redtop complete motorset
w/transmission, Ecu, harness, Ignitor

Communication

No Pms for a little while then emails
10/10 at first

2/10 after the item was purchased

Shipping

8/10
I had to email them to make sure it was going to be shipped a week after. Since I wasnt getting any emails of when it was going to be shipped out after payment was sent

Product looked nice and the motor was packaged well

Overall/Summary of experience

At first when I emailed/called/pmed them about the item and to get information on how much it will be, what it will come with, about how long it will take to ship, rules of their warranty. You know the normal stuff people would like to know before they make a big purchase like such.

After motor was received at a certified mechanics shop, it was packaged and checked for any damaged, which at the moment had nothing wrong with it. The packaging was done really well and the item was like described.

I also check to see if my warranty would be voided if I used a Wiring Specialties conversion harness. I was told it would be perfectly fine and wouldn't void the warranty which is great since I wanted to make sure everything started up fine and right away with the first turn of the key.

Everything was installed in less than a weeks time and fired up with no problems besides a little little coolant leak which was fixed right away. The next day I got to take the car home right before I had to work in the evening. The motor seemed fine, and made it to work fine..... It was until i got off work that getting home fine was not an option.
On the freeway I started to hear a knock
I jumped off the freeway right away and had the car towed back to the shop. Sadly enough my car was only alive one day out of the last year. I wasnt bothered too much since I knew there was a warranty.

This is where the problems began.

I contacted them and had no problems reporting the problem and was told they would be able to get back to me within a couple days. I let a week go by until I decided to contact them to see what the status was, just to be told that they dont know what is going on and that I need to talk to Mike (I believe they said it was) because he handles all the returns. After talking to mike he took down all my information and told me he would need some specs on the size of the motor with it on a crate. It took me two days to get the information and have it already tied down ready for them to pick it up. It took me about two weeks to get a hold of them again.
Reasons I was given over the phone
They are out of town at a drift competition (so no one is running the shop, who are you, you cant do anything for me really?)
He isnt here but will be back in a couple hours (I call back a few hours later in case the message wasnt relayed... apparently he isnt coming today)
no one answered my calls (this happened a lot)

All my emails werent responded to as well. I realize that people are busy and I can be very patient and understanding.... it took around one month and a half after trying to get a hold of them to finally have someone contact me to get the motor. They also told me it would take about a week to inspect the motor. Make sure it was a rod knock and nothing was tampered with. this was of course fine by me and I was patient again with this situation of a matter. Better yet i let two weeks go by until I decided to call them.
More excuses
Were to busy to look at the motor
What motor are you talking about
Thats up to Mike youll have to talk to him
Im sorry we will get back to you
we had to send it back to japan to have our techs look at it

My motor was just sitting there without anyone to inspect it. And I am starting to think this was all bull they were feeding me.

I knew that they could be busy but to the point where they are still posting random shit on sell here on Zilvia wasnt cool since they werent keeping me updated as well as not answering my calls.
Here is what pissed me off. They ended up having another crate of motors that they posted for sale here on Zilvia. I didnt get a motor from them at all from that shipment and they sold out i was told...... Ok now wtf I already bought a motor, I should have been a priority over the new coming customers. This happened again with their last shipment and I never got a call back from them when they said ok we are going to get a motor ready for you and contact you

I cut the end short cause it was a lot of running around

My final view of the company was unprofessional, poor communication and customer service was SHITTTTAY. As a paying customer I was taken advantage of and screwed. I would say look elsewhere before buying a motor, unless you are in driving distance from them.... cause then you can go Street Fighter IV on their asses when they mess up lol
Old 10-02-2012, 12:49 AM   #41
nemesisdrift
Zilvia Member

nemesisdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
i had similar communication issues with Zerolift. also Mike(Pollard) is a shady dude. I would not buy from again.

Mike does drive quite a few events around the country but I don't think he handles returns. They sold me a type x sr20 with a bad ECU and of course they gave me the run around with the returns. sadly I had to buy one out of pocket.
nemesisdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #42
na12uto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
na12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-knownna12uto is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
It wasted easily about four months of my life trying to get things going with my car assuming they were going to get back to me.... wrong. Psh I missed out on the whole season of local track events.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:58 AM   #43
jorge1190
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
jorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I bought my Navan Bumper from Zerolift. I wouldn'y be surprised if it came off the silver clip at the top of the page.

E-mail response was decent while purchasing the item and inquiring about it. It took about a week to ship out and then a few more days and e-mails to get me a tracking number.

I was happy with the price and product but communication could be a little better once the item has been purchased.
jorge1190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:45 AM   #44
phillyman005

Trader Rating: (0)
phillyman005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Just ordered a redtop h22a from zero lift about two weeks ago. So far so good. Taking an auto h22 out of an 01 prelude and putting in the new motor and tranny with 5 speed (pain in the a$$) but motor is clean as can be and appears to be in good shape. Half shafts were busted but not a huge deal. Only living 45 miles away I sent a friend to pick it up the next day after payment with no problems. Again still no start up but dont anticipate any problems from the motor. Communication has been great with whoever sold it, no complains yet!
phillyman005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:35 AM   #45
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Friendly reminder:

http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/83800...t-reviews.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff240sx View Post
A poster should make a review based on the level of service he or she feels they recieved. If you are having a low review count, then your business is probably simply meeting the expectation of a business, and not exceeding it.
If you do not have first hand experience with the business, please don't post per forum rules. I have deleted such posts.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:43 AM   #46
Syncade
Zilvia FREAK!

Syncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via ICQ to Syncade
My reviews, and many others, telling our negative experiences with Zerolift have been deleted COUNTLESS TIMES for MULTIPLE YEARS.

I HAVE FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE.

DO NOT DELETE THIS POST PLEASE. I am simply trying to HELP OUT OTHER MEMBERS.

Nutshell:

1. Ordered RB25DET. Was told it was complete, undamaged, and came with ECU, uncut harness, working accessories, and nothing was missing.
2. RB25DET came. Harness was hacked, CAS was broken, ECU was missing.
3. Countless months, emails, calls, and lies later, no replacement CAS or ECU. Finally I found a CAS, Zerolift paid for it.
4. More months go by, communication diminishes. I find an ECU and contact them (keep in mind, IM doing the hunting for THEIR mistakes and lack of caring). They never respond, I end up buying the ECU myself.

At this same time, another member here purchased an RB25DET Neo off of them and was also screwed. I will not tell the details since I DIDNT HAVE FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE IN THAT.

There is a thread on Supraforums that reviews Zerolift and has never been edited. It tells many stories.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:12 PM   #47
garagespec
Zilvia Junkie

garagespec is an unknown quantity at this point
Zerolift

Great seller. Had something random I wanted used in as described condition and a great price. Quick shipping. Midwest bros.
garagespec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:36 AM   #48
acoop211

acoop211 is an unknown quantity at this point
Do not buy from Zerolift they are a scam . I ordered a jdm b18c from zerolift who call themselves Jdm engine "suppliers". They are a joke they do not have the motors in stock here is my review I posted on Google Reviews so all may read it, I just do not want to see somebody go down the same road and be SCAMMED from Zerolift!

Paid for a B18c Gsr motor and was told it would take a week and it took six. Finally I called and Mike Bailey told me it was in and asked when I wanted to pick up the motor and I said tomorrow at noon. Tomorrow comes around and I show up and they give me this "Oh the motor has not arrived yet" which was the same thing I had heard for six weeks after being told by Mike Bailey that it HAD arrived. Mike told me the motor was there and in disbelief I asked him are you sure? and hes said yes TWICE. So I drive there and show up and NO MOTOR JUST STRAIGHT LIES from them. When I showed up Mike Bailey was downstairs and was supposed to come up and explain what happened, but after waiting for 30 minutes he doesn't come upstairs and "E-mails" his employee from the basement to tell me that there is nothing they can do. This guy can't even face the customer he lied to because he is too stupid to keep up with his own lies. And after all that mess they act like I am not entitled to a refund?? Are you kidding me?? I am yet to get my refund although they said they would I have yet to see it happen so when that happens I will update this review to reflect that. This is the worst company I have ever done business they will try and run off with your money. AVOID AT ALL COST! Mike Bailey and his employee "Robert" will give you a run around and never get you your part!
acoop211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:36 PM   #49
shorty69187420
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
shorty69187420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
So I called up Zerolift autolab and purchased a s14 sr20det on Friday the 12th, they said they were unsure if they could send it out that Friday since they received the payment in the afternoon and might not be able to put it on the truck so fast so it will more than likely be on Monday when they will send it out and that I should receive it on the 18th.

Well I did not receive the motor and tranny yesterday, so around 3pm I called them and they said it is still in their bay on a pallet wrapped up and hasn't been shipped... ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! So they said that they would make sure that it got pushed out today and get shipped and they would send me an email with the PRO number so I would know it got shipped and I could track it.

So I get home after work and check my email and guess what... NO EMAIL... So I take it the motor didn't get shipped out today. So I planned on taking a trip to Fairfield Ohio in the morning to get my motor because it is only a 5 hr drive (300) miles from where I live. But I figured I would wait till today and call them and find out what the deal is.

Well I call them this morning and after calling them a few times while being on hold waiting for someone to answer I talk with Robert and he states that he has nothing to do with the shipments and that I need to talk with Mike. So of course I ask Robert if I could talk to him and he tells me to wait a moment to check and see if he is available. Well he isn't available so Robert says I can leave a voice mail for him or email him and he will get back to me, I don't want to leave a voice mail or email, I want to talk with him, so I tell Robert that I will just stay on the line and wait for him to get done. Next thing i know I hear a click and a voice mail recording. So I go ahead and leave a voice mail.

I call back after waiting about 30 minutes which should be plenty long enough to end a phone call and call me back and get Robert again and ask for Mike. Robert says that he thinks that he is in a meeting and he will call me back when he is done. Well after numerous phone calls I finally talk talk with mike and he states that the engine will go out today, well its after closing time and I do not have an email with any sort of tracking number from them stating that the motor has been shipped. Looks like I will be calling them in the morning asking for a refund and go else where.

This is not good business. I have paid for my motor, it has been 7 days since that transaction has taken place and they still have yet to get my motor shipped out. This is not the first motor that I have purchased online, but this is the first time I have decided to go with Zero lift. I have never ever had a problem like this when ordering a motor. It’s just bad business when you pay for something and 7 days later the company still hasn’t sent the product that you have paid for.
shorty69187420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:26 PM   #50
acoop211

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty69187420 View Post
So I called up Zerolift autolab and purchased a s14 sr20det on Friday the 12th, they said they were unsure if they could send it out that Friday since they received the payment in the afternoon and might not be able to put it on the truck so fast so it will more than likely be on Monday when they will send it out and that I should receive it on the 18th.

Well I did not receive the motor and tranny yesterday, so around 3pm I called them and they said it is still in their bay on a pallet wrapped up and hasn't been shipped... ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! So they said that they would make sure that it got pushed out today and get shipped and they would send me an email with the PRO number so I would know it got shipped and I could track it.

So I get home after work and check my email and guess what... NO EMAIL... So I take it the motor didn't get shipped out today. So I planned on taking a trip to Fairfield Ohio in the morning to get my motor because it is only a 5 hr drive (300) miles from where I live. But I figured I would wait till today and call them and find out what the deal is.

Well I call them this morning and after calling them a few times while being on hold waiting for someone to answer I talk with Robert and he states that he has nothing to do with the shipments and that I need to talk with Mike. So of course I ask Robert if I could talk to him and he tells me to wait a moment to check and see if he is available. Well he isn't available so Robert says I can leave a voice mail for him or email him and he will get back to me, I don't want to leave a voice mail or email, I want to talk with him, so I tell Robert that I will just stay on the line and wait for him to get done. Next thing i know I hear a click and a voice mail recording. So I go ahead and leave a voice mail.

I call back after waiting about 30 minutes which should be plenty long enough to end a phone call and call me back and get Robert again and ask for Mike. Robert says that he thinks that he is in a meeting and he will call me back when he is done. Well after numerous phone calls I finally talk talk with mike and he states that the engine will go out today, well its after closing time and I do not have an email with any sort of tracking number from them stating that the motor has been shipped. Looks like I will be calling them in the morning asking for a refund and go else where.

This is not good business. I have paid for my motor, it has been 7 days since that transaction has taken place and they still have yet to get my motor shipped out. This is not the first motor that I have purchased online, but this is the first time I have decided to go with Zero lift. I have never ever had a problem like this when ordering a motor. It’s just bad business when you pay for something and 7 days later the company still hasn’t sent the product that you have paid for.
Dude i would call your bank or credit card company and file an error resolution thats what i had to do to get my money back. The thing is once you ask for a refund they will tell you they gave you it but it will never reach your bank. Robert told me day after day that the money would be on my card but once i called my bank and told them the story they got it straightened out. these guys are scammers beware!!
Old 04-19-2013, 07:11 PM   #51
Bumpkin203
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
Bumpkin203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by acoop211 View Post
Dude i would call your bank or credit card company and file an error resolution thats what i had to do to get my money back. The thing is once you ask for a refund they will tell you they gave you it but it will never reach your bank. Robert told me day after day that the money would be on my card but once i called my bank and told them the story they got it straightened out. these guys are scammers beware!!
Did they make you pay a restocking fee?

Instagram @bankai_r32
Bumpkin203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #52
acoop211

No they didn't my bank got my money back so they would of had a difficult time im sure as did i. And a restocking fee would have been hilarious since how they have no stock of motors and cant even get them. I have more motors in my driveway then they have in inventory and i would seriously question the quality of any motor they touch. Sorry for the rant but they literally are the worst business ive ever dealt with and i really dont want to see others go down the same road
Old 04-19-2013, 07:27 PM   #53
Bumpkin203
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoop211 View Post
No they didn't my bank got my money back so they would of had a difficult time im sure as did i. And a restocking fee would have been hilarious since how they have no stock of motors and cant even get them. I have more motors in my driveway then they have in inventory and i would seriously question the quality of any motor they touch. Sorry for the rant but they literally are the worst business ive ever dealt with and i really dont want to see others go down the same road
Yeah im going through the same thing, false promised, falsely sent emails, and literally over a hundred unanswered phone calls. I actually started pressing 1 for the sales department because thats the only way they would answer my phone call.

Instagram @bankai_r32
Old 04-19-2013, 07:29 PM   #54
shorty69187420
Zilvia Member

Yea i press 1 when i call also.. it is the ONLY way they will answer
Old 04-19-2013, 07:33 PM   #55
acoop211

Lol i press one too! When i call i use two phones and light them up with phone calls for a half hour before they would answer and then they try to put you on hold thats a scam!
Old 04-19-2013, 07:38 PM   #56
Bumpkin203
Zilvia Junkie

I talked to Mike Bailey today trying to get my tracking number emailed to me. He told me he emailed it to me yesterday but I did not receive it. Verified that he had the right email address for me and he did so he said he would email it again. About 5 hours went by and still no email so I call again. Talk to Mike and he makes me hold for about 20 minutes then when he finally gets on the phone he gets an attitude with me because he said he already resent it. He then tells me he will just give it to me over the phone and to hold for a minute while he gets it. So I hold for another 10 minutes, then he comes back on the phone and says he will call me back because he's in the middle of a sale. The whole time I have been dealing with them I have been nothing but polite so I said no problem just call me back when youre done. About an hour goes by and no call. I go to call them and they are closed. Im so heated right now I dont even know how to deal with this.

Instagram @bankai_r32
Old 04-19-2013, 07:48 PM   #57
acoop211

Dude your story is the same as mine do not wait on a tracking number go to your bank and tell them you want to file an error resolution to get your money back. Even if you ask for a refund from zerolift they will say yeh but at this point do you trust them?they said they would send an email with a confirmation of my refund twice and never happened. Starting to sound familiar?i had my money back 4 days after calling the bank and now my motor will be coming from a way more reputable company. If i would have researched them beforehand i never would have bought
Old 04-19-2013, 07:55 PM   #58
Bumpkin203
Zilvia Junkie

Im calling them asap fuck this.

Instagram @bankai_r32
Old 04-20-2013, 07:55 AM   #59
shorty69187420
Zilvia Member

Jspec auto is actually where i was going to go to get my motorset till a buddy told me to go to zerolift.. i just called jspec and and talked with sam, they have 6 s14 sr20det's in stock right now and they ship the same day you pay..

Lets just hope Zerolift gives me my money back quickly
Old 04-20-2013, 09:51 AM   #60
shorty69187420
Zilvia Member

so after almost an hour in a half with two phones calling at the same time and getting no answer, and that is trying until I get the message that no is available and leave a voicemail. I have used the options 1-5 on the phone also... guess i will go mow my lawn which should take about an hour then back to calling zerolift...

Great customer service.... NOT!!!