Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-27-2002, 07:11 PM   #1
ttaddiction55

Trader Rating: (0)
ttaddiction55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
For Sale - '96 Black 240SX SE in NYC area.

Selling S14 in Brooklyn, NY. I am the third owner of the car. I've invested a good amount of money in the stereo system. I love this car and am only selling because I am going S13 fastback route with SR swap since I don't have enough to put a motor into this one.

Some info on the car:

1. SE model, 89,36X miles, 5 spd manual (clutch is still going strong), oil change every 3k miles, only the best gas used.
2. Black exterior (front and rear bumper need some work, as does the right fender. Note: this is the only prob w/ the car).
3. Grey interior, good condition and well maintained. Seats have no rips.
4. Audiobahn subwoofer, Sony XPLOD mp3 headunit, and amplifier installed. Will also throw in a Kenwood 4 channel amp (valued at ~$250-300)
5. Viper alarm w/ keyless entry and jumpstart
6. OBX short shifter
7. Sebring Tuning 3" exhaust system.
8. Car drives perfect to my knowledge.
9. Almost new Bridgestone Potenza RE92's on both front and rear (2kish miles on em)

Pics (email me if you would like a pic of something specific):

Please email [email protected] for more info, I'll post my cell # in a day or so because I am getting a new phone/# and I do not have it yet. I am only interested in selling in the NYC area or if you're willing to come here. I am looking for around $6,300 for the car, but the price is NEGOTIABLE. I will consider trading for a 240SX Fastback or Coupe (no vert) with SR20DET already installed. Thank you for your time.

- Alex
ttaddiction55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links