Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 03-05-2003, 12:21 PM   #1
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
my s14 for sale

ok i really should get rid of my s14 soon. i have to pay medical bills and things now.
it a 1995 240sx se, no sunroof.
comes with 1992 redtop sr20det with equal length turbo manifold, hks downpipe, hks catback, intake
suspension is apexi n1 dampers with piillow mounts and camber plate, cusco tie rod, cusco rstb, trust fstb, suspension technique rear and front lower sway bars, z32 caliper, with z32 aluminum uprights, stillen xdrill rotors, s/s brake lines
body kit is greddy front bumper, greddy side, and nismo rear no wing, but will include a bomex wing if u want it. paint in quartz blue metallic
there also other thigns not listed pics can be seen at
My car here
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290854809
im in san francisco/san jose area. price is at $10,500 obo

i just lowered the price
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links