Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-30-2018, 10:24 AM   #1
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Missing Drifter

Hey guys not sure if this has been posted but didn't see it. Don't know the guy personally but can only imagine what family and friends are going through. Just trying to spread the word and if our Mexico members can keep a look out that would be great.

https://jalopnik.com/help-us-find-th...for-1822551039
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2018, 10:28 AM   #2
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Whoa. That's crazy. Hope the dude is ok.
Old 01-30-2018, 05:08 PM   #3
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Guys, he is a Premium Member here SUPERSTAR

Not Very active here anymore but definetely an influencial part of current SoCal drifting. Me and other Zilvians acyually had dinner with him in Japan 2 weeks ago during Tokyo Auto Salon.

Dude is amazing, and the fact that this is happening to such an amazing dude is just horrible...

His wife is currently managing his accts on Fb and IG. Fred lump lump is the name.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:26 PM   #4
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Yea hope he turns up Safe. Shit sucks
Old 03-12-2018, 01:31 PM   #5
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
UPDATE:

He's been found...

https://jalopnik.com/drifting-enthus...eks-1823699783

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 09:46 AM   #6
PatPs13
Leaky Injector

PatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enough
Was there ever an explanation as to what happened?
PatPs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 09:55 AM   #7
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
No clear explanation, more like beating around the bush....
Old 05-22-2018, 11:45 AM   #8
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I wasn't going to touch this with a 10 foot pole, but im honestly shocked this thread didnt blow up after he was found as zilvians love some good drama.. after he was found his IG (and I believe FB) was abruptly deleted.

this caused all sorts of speculation, things like it was a scam for money (there was a gofundme for a PI), he was in jail in mexico. etc. all I know is that everyone donated didn't get any sort of explanation and he just disappeared. i dont believe anyone got their money back either.

some people allegedly called the tire company he was meeting with south of the border and they confirmed there was never any sort of meeting supposed to take place with him. again, I don't know him, I was just closely following the story hoping that he would be found safe and sound.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 10:52 AM   #9
PatPs13
Leaky Injector

PatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
I wasn't going to touch this with a 10 foot pole, but im honestly shocked this thread didnt blow up after he was found as zilvians love some good drama.. after he was found his IG (and I believe FB) was abruptly deleted.

this caused all sorts of speculation, things like it was a scam for money (there was a gofundme for a PI), he was in jail in mexico. etc. all I know is that everyone donated didn't get any sort of explanation and he just disappeared. i dont believe anyone got their money back either.

some people allegedly called the tire company he was meeting with south of the border and they confirmed there was never any sort of meeting supposed to take place with him. again, I don't know him, I was just closely following the story hoping that he would be found safe and sound.
+1, this was all swept under the rug so fast..

There was also a @fredlumpsum account a while back on Instagram that was posting all of the information you mentioned, but it seems to have been removed since.

Why is it so difficult to give a public explanation?
PatPs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 02:02 PM   #10
brandon519

brandon519 has a spectacular aura aboutbrandon519 has a spectacular aura aboutbrandon519 has a spectacular aura aboutbrandon519 has a spectacular aura aboutbrandon519 has a spectacular aura aboutbrandon519 has a spectacular aura aboutbrandon519 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatPs13 View Post
Why is it so difficult to give a public explanation?
Especially when there are people donating money.
brandon519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 03:16 PM   #11
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If the gofundme was a scam, I would hope there are some sort of provisions to give money back to the donors. I still cant believe how he just disappeared like that once he was found and there was no further discussion. it also looks like his IG is back.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote