Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-23-2017, 09:25 PM   #14191
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jared420sx is on the path to ruinjared420sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

Waifu goals bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jared420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2017, 04:32 AM   #14192
Dirk Jan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Dirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I just don't get it. There's still annual organized "in memorial" meets for Paul Walker all over the world. Why are all these retards still mourning the death of what really is a fictional movie character?
Old 02-24-2017, 04:43 AM   #14193
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
I don't get it either. His acting wasn't anything special, and they act like the guy is Jesus or some shit.
Then again, I live close to Memphis, which gets invaded by Elvis nuts twice a year. Yea, dead Elvis week is a thing.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 06:19 AM   #14194
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Ehhhh, I get it. It's a millennial thing, not to say I'm getting tatted up in Paul walker tattoos. For a lot of people their introduction to the car scene was F&F and Paul was undoubtedly the face of that brand. So seeing him pass suddenly was quite a shock, but I guess you could say that about any celebrity they all seem immortal till they're not.

To contrast it I'd say that anyone who grew up in the 80's will definitely mourn the death of any action hero such as Bruce Willis. To you guys (as well as other age groups) that man is a symbol of a series, one that you more than likely have seen and enjoyed, sure the sequels sucked but that original movie drew you in and introduced you to the world of action movies and how cool explosions are and that's exactly what we have with the Paul Walker fans.

Paul Walker was to racing movies as Bruce Willis is to action movies as Elvis was to rock, all icons for a generation that only that generation seems to care about.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:26 AM   #14195
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
So what you're saying is when Willis buys the farm, I need to get his face tattooed on my ass?
I just don't get the cult like following.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:32 AM   #14196
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmeat View Post
So what you're saying is when Willis buys the farm, I need to get his face tattooed on my ass?
I just don't get the cult like following.
No not at all, trust me I don't have or want Paul Walker's face on my ass. I was just saying there's a direct correlation between pop culture icons and the impact that their work has on certain generations, which is extremely evident after they pass. I'm sure there's a grandma or two with Elvis on their ass but I wont go to the extent of sourcing those photos.

The cult like following can be attributed to any humans desire to be a part of something, you see this all of the time in the music industry with people getting tattoos of their favorite musicians likeness or work. I believe that the music industry doesn't get as much grief for it since it's wider spread and people can justify someone else's song have a profound change on their life easier than a guy doing a burnout in a Supra.

In closing some people get face tattoos on their ass, some people just say they miss the person. We're a weird species.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:05 AM   #14197
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
It's ok not to get or understand everything. Everyone or at least most ppl need an outlet or something to inspire them to take them away from everyday life. His character represented more than just a boy racer. He was an outsider that we all can relate too. Mixed race friends, un happy career path and in the end a love of cars. Yes his acting was average but Vin Diesel IMHO was always worse X10 that's what made Paul IMHO even more likable. just my .02
Old 02-24-2017, 07:05 AM   #14198
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Grandma's Elvis ass tat would look more like Keith Richards.

To each their own I guess. Still don't get it.
Old 02-24-2017, 09:16 AM   #14199
di-devol
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
di-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Might turn out ok?

lol
Old 02-24-2017, 09:40 AM   #14200
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
^that might actually be cool if they finish it properly. I'm in
Old 02-24-2017, 10:22 AM   #14201
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
I dont see how 100 lbs of bondo can be finish properly...
Old 02-24-2017, 11:00 AM   #14202
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
jacquemond widebody has been around for like 15 years. Never really looks great but better than the bell bottom street sweeper crap IMO
Old 02-26-2017, 04:03 PM   #14203
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
Here's a 2-for-1: a sad attempt at a meme, and a shitty 240.

derass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 10:48 PM   #14204
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
this is terrible

Old 02-27-2017, 07:47 AM   #14205
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

http://carwhore.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=444966

Fuck this guy
http://www.jpfiberglass.net/index.html
Old 02-27-2017, 07:52 AM   #14206
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^i just never understand people that buy that jp trash....
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 08:13 AM   #14207
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Im about to sound extremely hypocritical here but, after scrolling the website i will say the supermade head lights and g grow valance were kinda kool.
Koguchi fenders got me salty tho lmao. But yea still its all garbage.
Old 02-27-2017, 09:10 AM   #14208
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
People hate on him soooo much but I think he gives the community what they want for a good price. Repping quality kits aside he has a lot of stuff hes bringing back like g grow valance and hes trying to make a LHD s15 dash mold. I thought about doing that last year but couldnt find any for sale from the islands or stateside. I would pay 200 all day and wrap in some faux vinyl than try look for a clean dash locally or try repair mine.

If the OG kit companies cut there prices a bit and didnt have a premium for the name they would sell hell of a lot more. 800-1.5k is reasonable on a decent fiberglass kit imo. Also dont get me started on the made to order and wait time for these kits. They barely get orders made so why does it take literally 3 -5 months to make, package and ship over a container. Its not costly like poly kit like KBD is starting to make which they sell 200$ for a single piece like front bumper or skirts and ship within a week.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 10:16 AM   #14209
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
A gem from that thread...

Old 02-27-2017, 11:44 AM   #14210
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
People hate on him soooo much but I think he gives the community what they want for a good price. Repping quality kits aside he has a lot of stuff hes bringing back like g grow valance and hes trying to make a LHD s15 dash mold. I thought about doing that last year but couldnt find any for sale from the islands or stateside. I would pay 200 all day and wrap in some faux vinyl than try look for a clean dash locally or try repair mine.

If the OG kit companies cut there prices a bit and didnt have a premium for the name they would sell hell of a lot more. 800-1.5k is reasonable on a decent fiberglass kit imo. Also dont get me started on the made to order and wait time for these kits. They barely get orders made so why does it take literally 3 -5 months to make, package and ship over a container. Its not costly like poly kit like KBD is starting to make which they sell 200$ for a single piece like front bumper or skirts and ship within a week.
The problem is that he has resources readily available to make his own kits possibly even cooler than whats out now, but he doesnt.

As far as wait time etc. You gotta understand the whole world doesnt revolve around USA time it offends the japanese to be rushed thats not how they do business, in fact they rather not do business with customers like us because of the i want it i need it now attitude....

Space is tight usually these companies dont do in house kits usually why the wait time is so long... without the shipping factor a lot of companies have great pricing..
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 12:09 PM   #14211
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

I also despise all those shine auto/gp sport rep kits i see all the time. Also origin doesnt do it for me either. Theyre like ccw imo. Not reps but not the best some weird aero purgatory.
I could go on all day about aero. Buying real aero seperates the men from the boys in my opinion. Youre spending more money waiting substantially longer and replacement pieces? Lol! Try buying a single hot road bumper or bn bumper. And after all that you go out and thrash it at a track or daily it. Having purgatory aero just tells me you didnt feel like sacraficing that little extra to take your build to the next level.
Old 02-27-2017, 11:45 PM   #14212
89fastback
Zilvia Junkie

89fastback will become famous soon enough89fastback will become famous soon enough89fastback will become famous soon enough89fastback will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jared420sx View Post
I also despise all those shine auto/gp sport rep kits i see all the time. Also origin doesnt do it for me either. Theyre like ccw imo. Not reps but not the best some weird aero purgatory.
I could go on all day about aero. Buying real aero seperates the men from the boys in my opinion. Youre spending more money waiting substantially longer and replacement pieces? Lol! Try buying a single hot road bumper or bn bumper. And after all that you go out and thrash it at a track or daily it. Having purgatory aero just tells me you didnt feel like sacraficing that little extra to take your build to the next level.
Aero is aero really it all smashes the same. Some people just rather trash a $500 kit than a $1500 kit. As much as id love to buy a 3d star kit i cant justify it as it wont last a season.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
89fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 08:13 AM   #14213
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
bro, if you're not spending top dollar and waiting months for a kit that you're going to leave on a wall, you're doing it wrong bro. real men waste time and money to destroy authentic pieces, like a man bro. Only boys buy rep kits and then slide those rep kits into concrete and/or other cars. BOYS DIW
Old 02-28-2017, 08:59 AM   #14214
89fastback
Zilvia Junkie

89fastback will become famous soon enough89fastback will become famous soon enough89fastback will become famous soon enough89fastback will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
bro, if you're not spending top dollar and waiting months for a kit that you're going to leave on a wall, you're doing it wrong bro. real men waste time and money to destroy authentic pieces, like a man bro. Only boys buy rep kits and then slide those rep kits into concrete and/or other cars. BOYS DIW
Eh i dont throw money away like that but to each their own i guess

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
89fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 01:00 PM   #14215
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
bro. you don't get sarcasm bro bro.
Old 02-28-2017, 01:27 PM   #14216
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
Take said parts off, scrape your fuccboi bash bars(lets face it most kids just use them because they "look cool" not because they serve a purpose) a bit, put said bumpers back on, drive on trailer or back home!

Until you get really good you dont have to worry about fucking your bumpers up keep it simple.. How hard is that??? people just keep shit on for the instagram likes or photos ohh so and so is doing photography lets get a cool pic of my car sliding but what the "followers" dont know its the "slide shot" before a spin.....
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 02:18 PM   #14217
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Lol @ the slide shot before the spin.
fatduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 02:34 PM   #14218
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Y"alls cringy lack of sarcastic comprehension is the most diw thing in this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:48 PM   #14219
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89fastback View Post
Aero is aero really it all smashes the same.
it really doesn't though. wish i could put this side by side with a sequence of what normally happens when people hit cones and rumble strips on the track but that some 326 magic shit hahaha

took him $5 and 15 min to glass the cracks and it looks fine. typical rep fiberglass front bumper would either have the lower half missing or just completely exploded. new rep front bumper costs what, $120? then $100 shipping? $100 if you can't paint it yourself and more time/money to make fit at least decently. so like $250-400? if you blow up that rep bumper and replace it, you've already spent as much if not more than you would have if you had just bought a real bumper in the first place.

that being said, my car modify wonder front bumper did explode after going off track just like a rep would have sooooooo just depends who and how it's made some times i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 02-28-2017, 07:40 PM   #14220
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^you beat me to it... I've been down the road of buying fake shit over and over again, to spend so much time heating, sanding and painting fake aero and it still doesn't fit well and looks like ass.... I was fed up, bought dmax , was fitted within 20 mins....hit huge puddle of water(went submarining) front bumper cracked in two places.

Now I'm onto BN. Side note, don't fucks with people that say, "it's just gonna get fucked up so why does it matter, it's a drift car, blah blah"... like do you suck that bad you wreck your car all the time
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote