Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 08-04-2016, 09:20 AM   #1
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R - 25,000.00

Year - 1990
Chassis - BNR32 Skyline GT-R
Miles - 52,465km/32,600Miles
Motor - R33 GTR/260RS RB26DETT
Price - 25,000.00 USD

Let me preface this with the fact that I don't really want to sell this thing but I'm going to be making a couple moves around the country next year to make a career shift. Freeing up the capital along with not having as much baggage to drag around would be nice but not a requirement.

I purchased the car a couple of months ago with a knocking RB26, this essentially left me with a rolling BNR32 chassis. I went looking for a nice RB26 motorset but it seemed like there were only really beat down early model R32 units at the importers. I ended up coming across a very clean 260RS Stagea motorset which I ended up purchasing for quite the premium, I figured if I was putting in the effort to drop in a new motor I was going to be doing so with one that already had the crank issues sorted. Also I was hoping since it was in a limited edition model that it would be less abused than say a GTR motorset. The 260RS RB26 is the same as a R33 GTR motorset in every way, these cars were produced by Autech. The motor was torn down to a longblock and all the normal ware items were replaced, brand new OEM gaskets were purchased from Fontana Nissan along with upgraded Tomei Metal gaskets for the intake and turbo manifolds. Water pump, thermostat, timing belt and tensioners were also replaced when the motor was out. Every single gasket with the exception of the oil pump housing as I didn't bother to remove it as it wasnt leaking. I also picked up a Autobahn88 silcone hose kit which replaces all of the old cracked air and coolant lines under the intake manifold and heater core lines. Radiator hoses were also replaced with brand new Samco units. Under the valve covers the motor is VERY clean, no burnt on or crusted oil and compression is 160psi across the board when hot.

Turbo's were picked up off YJA though Streeter and are very low KM HKS GT-SS units with HKS actuators along with some HKS divided O2 housings for better boost control. All of the turbo gaskets, crush washers and return lines have been replaced with new items along with all vacuum lines on the motor. HKS intercooler piping along with HKS AFM deletes and M's intake finish off the intake/charge piping side of things and a equal length Trust downpipe, HKS highflow cat and HKS HiPower exhaust provide breathing for the GT-SS Turbo chargers. Nismo 600cc injectors, new Nissan fuel filter and a FPVR delete provides fuel to the motor. The OEM clutch was replaced with a Nismo Coppermix Twin with full face organic disks along with a Nismo pivot ball. Brand new flywheel bolts were purchased as well to ensure they never back out as OEM units are torque to yield and will stretch after use. Motor has only received Brad Penn 10W-30, transmission, transfer case and front diff all have Redline fulids.

Interior is pretty basic with only a BNCR33 drivers seat as it provides a lower seating position and a little better bolstering for the driver over the stock BNR32 seats. Exterior is in pretty good shape and has been repainted at some point when it was in japan, it was repainted 350z WV2 silverstone. Paint has a couple rock chips but other than that it is in fantastic shape. Chassis has ZERO rust and is in great shape, no crash damage or other damage.

Many of these items were purchased new either from Fontana Nissan or RHD Japan, I have invoices from everything from the 1,500.00 clutch to the 4,500.00 I paid for the motorset. Please keep in mind that people are paying this much for bone stock GT-Rs, you have the chance to pick one up that has had everything gone though and has a TON of brand new quality parts. I have copies of the filed HS-7, customs and import documents along with copies of the shipping paperwork. Car has a valid IL state title in my possession.

A couple things I would take care of if I was going to be keeping the car, it needs a tuneable ECU. Since I pulled off the Haltech I've been running a stock BNR32 ECU and with the upgraded turbos another haltech or PFC would bring this thing alive. A tune should be done anyways due to the differences in RON from US/JPY gas anyways. Other than that the car is ready to go to make some serious power, it put down 407whp@18psi with 600cc nismo injectors last year.

If you're interested in the car please PM me with your phone number and we can discuss the car.

Engine
1998 260RS Stagea/R33 GTR RB26DETT Motorset
HKS GT-SS Turbochargers
HKS Divided O2 housings
Trust equal length downpipe
HKS Highflow cat
HKS HiPower exhaust
New R33 coilpacks with new NGK BCPR7EIX plugs
M's Intakes
Autobahn88 Silicone Hose kit
Samco Radiator hoses
HKS Intercooler piping
Nismo Twin Coppermix clutch
Nismo Pivot ball mount
Timing belt, tensioners, waterpump and thermostat have been replaced with new OEM parts.
All gaskets/seals replaced with new OEM
Turbo manifold/Intake manifold gaskets replaced with Tomei metal gaskets

Electronics
Nismo 320km/hr cluster
Nismo Triple din gauge cluster
Innovate MTX-L wideband
Clifford alarm

Suspension/Brakes
Brembo F50 355mm Front brake kit
Brembo R34 rear calipers
Stainless brake lines
Greddy/Trust Type R Coilovers
BNR34 Wheels
Suspension was inspected, ended up rebuilding the drivers side front axle and replacing the passengers side lower ball joint with new units

Body/Chassis
Repaint - 350z Silverstone
Nismo hood maul
N1 headlights with HIDs high/low
BNCR33 Drivers seat
Nardi 340mm classic steering wheel
Work Bell HICAS hub

Last edited by hobbs; 09-10-2016 at 08:11 AM..
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2016, 02:35 PM   #2
subiesean
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
subiesean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
B-E-A-UUtiful
Old 08-05-2016, 01:31 PM   #3
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by subiesean View Post
B-E-A-UUtiful
Thanks! Start of the weekend bump!
Old 08-08-2016, 12:00 PM   #4
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Bump to the top!
Old 08-10-2016, 08:15 PM   #5
nismor23

nismor23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Free bump. So close, so tempting, no money!
nismor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 07:23 AM   #6
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismor23 View Post
Free bump. So close, so tempting, no money!
Thanks! Bump to the top!
Old 08-16-2016, 09:41 AM   #7
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Bump to the top!
Old 08-17-2016, 07:57 AM   #8
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
looks delicious, GLWS.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:39 AM   #9
OutToWinPAHC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
OutToWinPAHC is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OutToWinPAHC
Saw this on ebay the other night, great looking car.... R33 mats look good in there.
OutToWinPAHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 08:41 AM   #10
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutToWinPAHC View Post
Saw this on ebay the other night, great looking car.... R33 mats look good in there.
ebay eh? Happen to have a link? Zilvia is the only place I've put it up for sale.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:48 AM   #11
Nissan2nr22
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (30)
Nissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura aboutNissan2nr22 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Uhohhh lol. Wonder what thats all about
Nissan2nr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 06:58 AM   #12
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan2nr22 View Post
Uhohhh lol. Wonder what thats all about
Probably someone using my pictures. Up to the top!
Old 08-19-2016, 07:55 AM   #13
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
ugh makes me want to sell my project......
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 08:36 AM   #14
Hatemy7
Zilvia FREAK!

Hatemy7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Would you take payments!!!!! Lol
Hatemy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 03:37 PM   #15
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Bump to the top, thanks for the comments guys!
Old 08-28-2016, 03:09 PM   #16
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Bump, willing to cut a killer deal on the car. I want it gone!
Old 08-31-2016, 07:26 AM   #17
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Bump, here's quick walkaround video of the car that I took on sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fz5iyZofN8
Old 08-31-2016, 11:01 AM   #18
eklips3
Zilvia Addict

eklips3 is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice and very clean.

Good luck with sale !

1992 240sx (RB20. 362whp@16psi)
eklips3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:50 AM   #19
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Bumpity bump!
Old 09-04-2016, 09:30 PM   #20
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

While I don't mind offers on the car please do not lowball me.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:22 PM   #21
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Bump, new pictures added.
Old 09-08-2016, 01:48 PM   #22
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Bump to the top, did a compression test two nights ago and the motor is in great shape!
Old 09-09-2016, 11:55 PM   #23
S14sti
Banned from the Marketplace

S14sti is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't see a cons list? Does that mean there's nothing wrong? Lol and how much boost are you running? And how do you feel about driving to Florida? Lol
S14sti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 08:04 AM   #24
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14sti View Post
I don't see a cons list? Does that mean there's nothing wrong? Lol and how much boost are you running? And how do you feel about driving to Florida? Lol
Cons:
- It's not in your driveway.

Won't be delivering the car but can assist with shipping it.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:12 AM   #25
dreimers
Zilvia Member

dreimers is an unknown quantity at this point
Bump for a beautiful car and fellow IL
Old 09-11-2016, 08:14 PM   #26
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Thanks! Bump!
Old 09-13-2016, 09:55 AM   #27
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Bump, may entertain trades for a nice S13 coupe with silvia front or genuine silvia plus cash.
Old 09-13-2016, 11:52 AM   #28
S14sti
Banned from the Marketplace

S14sti is an unknown quantity at this point
http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/cto/5776120395.html Trade?
S14sti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 08:46 AM   #29
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Just looking for a S13 right now.