Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 02-26-2007, 04:25 AM   #1
PSI240SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
PSI240SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
89 Coupe, Silvia Aero, SR20, T28, Volks, CF, FL

Selling my 89 coupe, list of mods:
It has a Carbon Fiber Trunk and Hood, Full Silvia Front end with a factory Aero Bumper, Square Projectors, and a GTR grille, Full Body Kit, 18x9 and 18x10 Volk Gram Light 57S Pro wheels with meaty tires. The engine is a Blacktop S13 SR20DET, it has an S15 T28 Ball Bearing Turbo, Jet Hot coated Tubular Manifold, Nismo 480CC Injectors, Enthalpy Rom Tune, Z32 MAFS, HKS 264 step 1 cams, Rocker Arm Stoppers, Blitz BOV, Greddy Polished Intercooler kit, Topspeed intake manifold, Greddy Boost Controller, autometer guages, Koyo Aluminum Radiator, Flex a lite Dual fans, SS o2 housing, 3" Downpipe, and N1 exhaust, D2 coilovers, Fully adjustable camber and Toe arms, 6 Puck clutch, Toda Lightened steel flywheel, J30 LSD, B&M Short shifter with Nismo Knob, Nismo engine and tranny mounts, and prolly more that I am forgetting. I was driving to work this morning and I rolled the throttle on in 3rd gear and even with the 18x10's it got sideways. It's extremely quick, no lag, and very light. I'm currently running 15psi but the car is capable of more. This setup will easily produce 300rwhp or more.

Its an SE with Heads Up display and no sunroof, working AC and PS. It has an S14 Drivers seat, and S14 seatbelts. It also has an Alpine CD player and Kenwood speakers.

Flaws- The windshield is cracked, the ac only blows out on the windshield and floor, (needs a control head from a junkyard) Some chips in paint, LSD is wearing out, 3 cracks in dashboard, the antenna mast is broken, oil press guage is not hooked up.

Spent well over $18K to build. Looking for $10K Car is located in Orlando, FLorida. More pics available. [email protected]

Old 02-26-2007, 05:59 AM   #2
Neb456

Neb456 is an unknown quantity at this point
Probably a waste of space but worth a try.
Would you be willing to part with just the bumper? Other wise im sorry you have to part with such a sweet car.
Neb456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:17 AM   #3
Bud Brown
Premium Member

Bud Brown is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Bud Brown
trade for a modded bmw m3? see sig for link!
Old 02-27-2007, 12:05 AM   #4
S13Leprechaun
Zilvia FREAK!

S13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant future
i may be color-blind, but is that a redtop? did you swap the valve cover?
S13Leprechaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:11 AM   #5
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
it is a blacktop. you can tell because it has fins on the head.

what kind of hood is that? it looks almost like msport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:17 AM   #6
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
The fins are on late model redtops as well. The ECU will tell you what motor he has.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:15 PM   #7
2forty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of2forty has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
^^ yup yup. nice car. what rear bumper is that??? a version select? free bump for a fellow coupie
Old 03-08-2007, 05:06 AM   #8
PSI240SX
Zilvia Addict

It is indeed a blacktop.... my redtop developed a rod knock and when I bought the blacktop the valve cover was trashed so I used the red one.
Bud Brown- PM'd you about trading for the M3
Old 03-10-2007, 02:03 AM   #9
slamn240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (23)
slamn240 is a jewel in the roughslamn240 is a jewel in the roughslamn240 is a jewel in the roughslamn240 is a jewel in the roughslamn240 is a jewel in the roughslamn240 is a jewel in the roughslamn240 is a jewel in the roughslamn240 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
what rear bumper is that?
slamn240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 07:21 AM   #10
PSI240SX
Zilvia Addict

Im not sure of the brand, my friend whom I sold it to added it when he owned it.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:40 AM   #11
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
wow...that car is beautiful...nice build...g/l with sell!!!
Inlandsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:06 PM   #12
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I love those rims car looks awesome.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote