Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 01:23 PM   #1
SileightyMania
Grand Bastard

Trader Rating: (4)
SileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
s13 OEM Aero Bumper S13 Silvia Type-X JDM!

SOLDED!!! Thanks for looking.

I have for sale a very special aero bumper from Japan. Very rare. Very nice! Never been in an accident. No rust.

I've had this baby since 2003. I bought it used in very excellent condition and it included the plastic vents on the sides. It was originally two-tone, but then it was painted black by PJ Bonafacio.

I originally had the zenki lip spoiler attached, but I gave it away - it is NOT sold with the lip spoiler. It was attached with zipties on the bottom of the bumper so you cannot see the holes, but there are 2 small holes on each side of the bumper that you can see. Paint is not perfect - there are some paint chips, but nothing that touch up paint can't fix. There is nothing majorly wrong with the bumper. It's still shiny and I keep it stored in my top secret parts shed.

It traveled with me to Formula D Atlanta and Houston. It was a good companion to me and never gave me any grief for sucking in Formula D.

Here you can see where the lip used to be mounted on the sides. There are 2 small holes underneath the Superior Nissan sticker. You can also see some parts of the bumper where the paint came off and the primer is showing (bottom right corner of the left vent and bottom left corner of the center vent)

Comes with these fancy pants grills. I think I have and EXTRA pair as well.

The bumper includes:
plastic grills
the oem foam support inside the bumper
good memories

The bumper does NOT include:
turn signals
lip spoiler

PICK UP ONLY PLEASE! I'm in the san gabriel area.

I'm asking $500.

Last edited by SileightyMania; 03-02-2009 at 11:39 AM.. Reason: cuz i solded it.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2009, 01:29 PM   #2
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
pm me a price for those extra grills you have if you can find them.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:59 PM   #3
Hailtothesilvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Hailtothesilvia is making a name for him/her selfHailtothesilvia is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Hailtothesilvia
bump for one of my favorite sil80 ever

TAOspeedwagon II
Old 02-20-2009, 02:08 PM   #4
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
bump for brakeoff.com lol
Old 02-21-2009, 08:34 PM   #5
RicerX
Leaky Injector

RicerX is making a name for him/her selfRicerX is making a name for him/her self
piece of history
Old 02-21-2009, 09:06 PM   #6
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
$500 I thought they be a bit more $$$. I too have one in storage LMK if you want to get rid of the extra set of grills.

GLWS

Secret Society
Old 02-23-2009, 05:14 PM   #7
SileightyMania
Grand Bastard

SileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond repute
i seem to get mixed opinions "why is it so expensive" or "i thought these go for more". the correct question is: "why are you so affordably expensive?"

either way thanks for the comments guys!
Old 03-02-2009, 11:39 AM   #8
SileightyMania
Grand Bastard

SOLDED! Thanks guys!
Old 03-02-2009, 12:45 PM   #9
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
that sileighty is a classic.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:11 AM   #10
KURTYEAAAH!!

KURTYEAAAH!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Aero bumper lip

what lip you got on there?
Closed Thread