Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 02-10-2015, 06:07 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Parts Must GO!!! PFC l-jetro, Z32 MAFS, Blitz Intake, + Lots of OEM S14 & SR Parts

Name: Cameron Wardlaw

Contact Info: PM. Email @ [email protected]. Or text me @ three 5 two 3 one 8 three 0 two nine. No calls please as Im usually busy at work.

Payment Methods: Paypal payment ONLY!!!! for any buyer not local. Local buyers CASH IN HAND!!! All prices are OBO. Serious offers will be considered. Don't like my pricing then MAKE AN OFFER don't be a GIRL and cry about it in my thread!!! Package deals can be made and will be offered at a DISCOUNTED price!!! Prices DO NOT include shipping costs!!!

Shipping: All items will be shipped at buyers expense via usps priority with a tracking number. I am not willing to ship the larger items at this time as its just to much of a headache. Unless you wanna pay for my time then we can talk.

Seller Policy: I reserve the right to sell to any buyer I choose. Of course I will be as fair as possible and not sell out from under someone else. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!! There are no RETURNS. All parts have been inspected by me and were in perfect working order when removed, unless otherwise noted under the part listing.

Parts Listing:

SARD 850cc Injectors:
Asking: $OLD to mitcheyismyname

S14 Zenki SR Apexi Power FC L-Jetro I purchased this awhile back and it is currently in my car and running. I got a good deal on a D-Jetro version from a fellow member here so I no longer need this one. This is for the ECU only. It will be wiped clean and ready for a fresh start. Can send video of the car running with it if absolutely necessary.
Asking: NOT AVAILABLE

Brand New Blitz LM Intake filter w/ Z32 adaptor This filter is brand new. Has only been installed on the car for a month or so and started a couple times. Never driven on. Includes everything as it does when bought new and can even put it in the original box if need be.

Z32 N62 MAFS Item is in perfect working condition. It is currently on my running car. Both screens are completely intact. No cracks or anything. Will include the plug/pigtail.

SuperStart Mazda Miate Battery: This battery is basically BRAND NEW!!!! I purchased it about a year ago before my car had the motor installed. Used it only to roll windows up and down and check power to gauges and test wiring and such. This fits perfect in the factory location on an s14 with front mount piping. I have gone with a rear mount battery so Id like to get back to a full size battery. This battery was tested at Orielly and is 100% good.
Asking: $75

OEM Nissan SR/KA Thermostat: This item is in perfect working order with only a few thousand miles on it. I am going to go with a Nismo low temp thermostat so wont need this one anymore. Was just removed from my car and was working fine for the short periods I idled my new engine. Also put it in a pot of water to visually verify it was working properly and used a thermometer to measure water temp.
Asking: $30

S14 Power Steering Cooling Loop: High pressure line pictured has been sold. Cooling loop still available. This is the cooling loop that goes across the front crossmember.
Asking: $25

S14 Clutch Hardline/Dampening Loop: Items are in perfect working condition with no leaks. The dampening loop is a little dirty but otherwise in great shape. The hardline runs from the clutch reservior to the dampening box. It is not all bent outta shape and should bolt right up without much effort.
Asking: $50

OEM Kouki Projectors: These are the projectors that came out of my personal kouki. I did an HID retrofit and will no longer be needing these. They are LHD and were in perfect working condition when removed from the housings. No scratchs or dings on the lenses and will include the pigtails with bulbs and rear covers.
Asking: $60

Holset HX35 12cm2 Turbine/Exhaust Housing: Housing is in perfect condition and was just recentely media blasted. I removed this in favor of running a BEP housing on my SR. This will include the turbine housing itself as well as the rear outlet housing but NOT the wastegate actuator. All was in perfect working order when removed from the turbo.
Asking: $100

SR A/C Compressor Bracket:
Asking: $OLD!!!!

SR Power Steering Bracket:
Asking: $OLD

OEM SR20DET Wastegate Solonoid Valve/Boost Sensor: This is the OEM wastegate solonoid valve and I believe the Boost Pressure sensor with bracket. This came with my original s14 sr front clip I purchased many years ago. Have no need for it nor know if anyone else even needs it, but figured Id list it up just in case.
Asking: $20

S13 SR20DET IN/EX Camshafts: These cams are in perfect working condition and were removed from a running S13 SR cylinder head. They were just recently micro-polished so they are like BRAND NEW!!!!
Asking: $50

S14 SR20DET Camshaft Oilers:
Asking: $OLD

2 X SR20DET Oil Filter Adaptors: Both items are in perfect working condition and were just recently media blasted. One will include the oil pressure switch while the other will NOT.
Asking: $50 w/ Oil Switch and $35 w/out Oil Switch

S13 SR20DET Upper Radiator Inlet: Item is in perfect working condition and was just recently media blasted.
Asking: $30

S14 SR20DET OEM Headbolts: These were measured to be within factory spec for reuse. Will include washers as well as the 4 smaller bolts for the inside of the cylinder head.

S14 Trunk Hinges: Ive had these laying around forever and have no use for them. Not really sure how I ended up with an extra set but whatever.

Last edited by speedfiend; 06-14-2015 at 09:36 AM..
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2015, 06:40 PM   #2
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
TTT

Come on guys prices are negotiable!!! Need to recoup some money to get the last few odds and ends to get my car back on the road!!!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 02-15-2015, 10:25 AM   #3
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I'll take the MAF, does it come with the filter?
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 08:32 PM   #4
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Ready to get this stuff GONE!!!!

Actually in need of a set of 850cc injectors!!! If anyone has a legit set of SARD'S, Tomei, Nismo, etc. then let me know. Im down to trade! No DW, Circuit Sports, or anyother redrills!

Thanx, Cameron
Old 03-23-2015, 09:09 AM   #5
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Would you be interested in trading your oem thermostat and s13 upper radiator pipe for my Nismo thermostat?
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:39 AM   #6
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Would you be interested in trading your oem thermostat and s13 upper radiator pipe for my Nismo thermostat?
Damn, wish you came through with that offer about two weeks ago. I actually already purchased a nismo unit and installed it. Sent you a pm anyways.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 03-27-2015, 05:24 PM   #7
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*Bump*

Price dropped a few items!!! Really want this stuff gone so I can purchase the parts I need to get my car running for good.

Willing to do a combined deal for the PFC, Z32 Maf, and Blitz Filter for $575

Thanx, Cameron
Old 03-27-2015, 06:39 PM   #8
slammedB5.5

Trader Rating: (0)
slammedB5.5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much for the z32 maf and blitz filter together? Shoot me a pm!
slammedB5.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:09 AM   #9
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*BUMP from the DEAD*

Would really like to get this stuff sold so I can get the garage organized! Prices are negotiable!
Cameron
Old 05-25-2015, 11:39 AM   #10
Arrowking
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Arrowking is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Still have the OEM boost pressure sensor and bracket?
Arrowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 03:02 PM   #11
Silvia G
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Silvia G is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Ill take that ps oil cooler . Btw your asking for that pfc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Silvia G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 12:47 PM   #12
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*Bump*

Replied to all pm's but still have way to much stuff laying around!

Cameron
Old 06-06-2015, 04:52 PM   #13
simpage18
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
simpage18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
blitz intake gone?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
simpage18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 05:36 PM   #14
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Yeah the BLITZ Intake, PFC, and Z32 MAF are not available anymore as I decided to run that setup on the car for now! Sorry.
Cameron
Old 06-14-2015, 07:37 AM   #15
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Added some SARD 850's to the list of things that need to GO!!!!

Thanx, Cameron