Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 05-14-2008, 07:25 AM   #1
tastyratz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
tastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tastyratz
wtb: s14 aftermarket springs / maybe shocks

THREAD CAN BE KILLED!

opening a new one to replace

mods do your thing

Last edited by tastyratz; 06-21-2008 at 10:21 PM..
tastyratz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2008, 01:06 AM   #2
chrisdot
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
chrisdot is not welcome here anymorechrisdot is not welcome here anymorechrisdot is not welcome here anymorechrisdot is not welcome here anymorechrisdot is not welcome here anymorechrisdot is not welcome here anymorechrisdot is not welcome here anymorechrisdot is not welcome here anymorechrisdot is not welcome here anymorechrisdot is not welcome here anymorechrisdot is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hey i have some tokiko shocks with stock springs pm me if ur interested
chrisdot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 04:26 AM   #3
Lev
Leaky Injector

Lev is making his/her stupidity well-knownLev is making his/her stupidity well-knownLev is making his/her stupidity well-knownLev is making his/her stupidity well-knownLev is making his/her stupidity well-known
I have a set of Tein S-tech springs mounted on GR2's in the back and stockies on the front. PM if you're interested.
Lev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 06:55 AM   #4
tastyratz
Zilvia Addict

tastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to behold
Pm's sent to both of you.

will entertain most setups for the right price so everyone let me know what you have.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:21 AM   #5
tastyratz
Zilvia Addict

Pending getting the shocks from Chris,

What about aftermarket springs? anyone have any/want to separate?
Old 05-22-2008, 02:24 PM   #6
highkck
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
highkck is making a name for him/her selfhighkck is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=193682

I also have the stock set up if you need any of that.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:28 PM   #7
tastyratz
Zilvia Addict

Bump it like its hot- been a long time. If the post exists I didnt get em yet!
Old 06-11-2008, 12:50 AM   #8
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i have one blown s14 strut but the rest ok 50 bucks
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 08:09 AM   #9
Structure240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Structure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of lightStructure240sx is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i have a set of s14 sportlines mounted on good stock struts

$185 shipped

http://ka-t.org/anthony/
Structure240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 10:53 AM   #10
tastyratz
Zilvia Addict

no interest in a blow strut set
sportlines sound nice but how are the struts? I'd prefer something really low mile, and not a really hard drop over stock for the year round DD duty my s14 gets.
Old 06-17-2008, 03:59 PM   #11
mcdonne32004
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
mcdonne32004 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14

I have brand new kyb gr2's for the s14 still in the boxes-200 shipped to you.
lmk

got a deal on tein flex i couldn't pass up.
mcdonne32004 is offline   Reply With Quote