Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-12-2007, 03:29 AM   #61
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240giiiirrrrl
i need a job..somewhere in socal because working at lucilles bbq sucks!
I heard the food is delicious there!

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2007, 07:15 AM   #62
DragonUSMC
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DragonUSMC is just really niceDragonUSMC is just really niceDragonUSMC is just really niceDragonUSMC is just really niceDragonUSMC is just really niceDragonUSMC is just really niceDragonUSMC is just really niceDragonUSMC is just really niceDragonUSMC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quad Cities Iowa / Illinois and surrounding area
Winter Job as Ski or Snowboard Instructors.
Andalusia, IL www.skisnowstar.com

NO EXPERIENCE NESSESARY… you will be trained to teach

MUST be able to Ski or Snowboard, this is not a YOU learn to ride training.
Free season pass, 40% discount on everything sold at Snow Star, you make your own hours, work 4 hours or 40 hours a week. Paid by the lesson so you free ski or snowboard in your spare time. Great for college students, work around your class schedule.

For more info you can PM me, or email me at [email protected] I am the Terrain Park Design and Maintenance Manager / Head Snowboard Instructor.
Old 04-24-2007, 07:47 AM   #63
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonUSMC View Post
Quad Cities Iowa / Illinois and surrounding area
Winter Job as Ski or Snowboard Instructors.
Andalusia, IL www.skisnowstar.com

NO EXPERIENCE NESSESARY… you will be trained to teach

MUST be able to Ski or Snowboard, this is not a YOU learn to ride training.
Free season pass, 40% discount on everything sold at Snow Star, you make your own hours, work 4 hours or 40 hours a week. Paid by the lesson so you free ski or snowboard in your spare time. Great for college students, work around your class schedule.

For more info you can PM me, or email me at [email protected] I am the Terrain Park Design and Maintenance Manager / Head Snowboard Instructor.

Wow, that sounds like a kick-ass job! Hope you find someone! I wish I could do that!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:14 PM   #64
818_99G20
Leaky Injector

818_99G20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 818_99G20 Send a message via Yahoo to 818_99G20
I need a second job. All the productions on th lot are on hiatus for a couple of months. So they cut employee's hours, which sucks monkey balls.

Looking for a part-time/weekend job in the san fernando valley or near sherman oaks.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:58 PM   #65
89dc240
Zilvia Junkie

89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough
Here's an East Coaster, two even. Barb's Harley Davidson in West Collingswood Heights is always looking for lot guys. That means cleanin bikes, dumpin oil, uncratin new bikes, basically doin anything anyone asks you. You could possibly get about $9 an hour out of em, but they'll try for like $7.50, so be sturdy on the $9. No exp nec

Also, and this one's real important, cause as soon as its full, I can go back to workin on bikes...
Rider's Edge/Rental counter person. A valid motorcycle license will help because you get to take the customer's out on test rides if you do. That would would be on brand new current model year Harley-Davidsons. You also use the computer to sign customers up for the safety course, and to make the rentals happen. It's really easy with plenty of forum surfing time, lol. You could easily get $10 an hour, maybe a lil more if you have the license, minimal computer skills(but can learn), and can deal with customers.

The boss is a woman, which is actually pretty decent(never had a woman boss), and everyone is pretty easy to get along with. There's a company jackass and you will know who he is within a week, but yeah. COME TAKE MY JOB!!!

Less than 10 minutes from Philly. I actually live south of Philly and commute to here everyday it takes 20 minutes. Come on, you know you need a job.
89dc240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 07:47 PM   #66
fatony

fatony is an unknown quantity at this point
I need a job in San Antonio, Texas. I'm 18 and haven't had a real job yet. PM me or email me at [email protected]
fatony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:06 PM   #67
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
interested in a marketings position .. preferebly for a company with'n the industry..
.PM me for resume
PRADOgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:34 PM   #68
Nackers
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Nackers is making a name for him/her selfNackers is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nackers
Anything around Chicago burbs? Like near Rockford, IL.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:44 PM   #69
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
i found a very interesting job in SAN DIEGO

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ofc/326177055.html

of course if you get hired, you gotta thanks me somehow

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:24 AM   #70
240trooper
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
240trooper is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trooper Send a message via Yahoo to 240trooper
[B]JOB[B] getting dirty
[B]WHERE[B] Oilstop Inc.
PAY start off 8.00 an hour deoending on exp.
Its in Torrance, California

Basicly u learn the basic's if u never touched a car. I can say ive worked on every car on the street and on about 5,000 of them. Good exp. points with u wanna work somewhere advancedish
240trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:03 PM   #71
S14TEVE
Zilvia Member

S14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to S14TEVE
www.overnightprints.com

- File support representative

- Pre-press editing/work

- Photoshop skills is a must.

- Dont need phone operator exp. Contact customers through e-mail only.

- Starting pay 10-12 p/h

- We are located in Irvine/Santa Ana area. Dyer East off the 55 fwy.

- This is a great place to work if you want to get your foot in the door for the printing and design industry.

- Let me know if you're interested and I will refer you.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:16 PM   #72
Sami7

Sami7 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am in desperate need of a job, if anyone knows of anything in the San Diego area, lemmie know.
Sami7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:48 PM   #73
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
I heard the food is delicious there!
yea, Lucille's is pretty damn good...but get there early cause waiting SUCKS.
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 05:53 AM   #74
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
KBR is always hiring. Go to KBR.com to apply. They start off at $2583 a month, + 75% uplift if you go to Iraq or Afghanistan, and pretty much guaranteed overtime. Anything from laundry attendants, accountants, mechanics etc. etc.

Hope this helps.
Howard92884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 10:57 PM   #75
Zenki_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Zenki_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lube Tech needed ASAP at Infiniti.

This job is in San Diego. Kearny Mesa Infiniti is hiring anyone with some kind of automotive shop experience (Discount tire, Jiffy Lube, Pep Boys, ect.....). Job duties are changing oil, mount/dismount and balance tires, brakes, accessories, ect ect ect, basically easy shit. This is a great way to get your foot in the door and work your way up to being a tech. We also get discounts on Nissan parts! Yay. PM me and I'll give you more info.
Zenki_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 02:00 PM   #76
apexhumper
Leaky Injector

apexhumper is on a distinguished road
If anyone knows of jobs in 626 area (pasadena) please let me know, I'm in desperate need of a job, can do design/office work, whatever.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:08 PM   #77
InspireMS
Zilvia Member

InspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enough
I am looking for a part time job for the summer and i most likely will continue on permanantely during the school year.
something like secretary/desk work or sweeping shops il do. would be great if i could make $9+
Irvine, Tustin or surrounding areas is a must.
please PM.
InspireMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:04 PM   #78
StevieRaySTL

StevieRaySTL is a well-known jackass
How about a better gig in STL........25 y.o. resume man looking to get out of the heat.....need better than 10 an hr. or commish. I can sell popsicles to eskimos. Give me a chance.

Send lawyers, guns & money.....
StevieRaySTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 05:20 PM   #79
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
whos got any kind of Bayarea job? basically a buddy is looking to expand his horizons... anything?

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:32 PM   #80
DRFT180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
This is a long shot but I'm currently looking for a full-time position in the New Orleans or surrounding areas.

I have a few years experience in retail management
Am proficient in AutoCAD, Solidworks, and AutoDesk Inventor

Open to just about anything

S14 Build
DRFT180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 04:04 PM   #81
Oubre
Leaky Injector

Oubre is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for a Job in San Jose , CA near Almaden area would be great.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:46 AM   #82
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
i need a job in norcal eastbay area!!!

tysoNgoduMb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 10:03 AM   #83
silvia_monkey
Leaky Injector

silvia_monkey is a well-known jackass
is there a job around west covina/ walnut/ diamond bar/ basically OC area

the reason is, cuz im going to start living there within a month or so and i still need a job so can someone please help
silvia_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 10:09 AM   #84
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Hey if youwanna job in moreno valley LMK.
PM or call me at (951)329-0718 Luis.
Its basically working a kyosk at an air conditioned
mall with ladies shopping all day.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:46 PM   #85
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
looking for a part-time job in the orange county area. Anything will do.
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 01:41 PM   #86
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
Anymore updates in the orange county area?

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 02:16 PM   #87
Oubre
Leaky Injector

Oubre is an unknown quantity at this point
HP pavillion is hiring in downtown San Jose
Starting $10.29 an hour
Old 07-28-2007, 09:15 AM   #88
Evil240
Zilvia Junkie

Evil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura about
BSA Administrative Assistant

salary: negotiable.. but its probably $12-$14

Job Duties:

1. Distribute BSA Department’s monthly memo and reports to branch personnel in the beginning of each month.
2. Pre-screen the monthly Structured Transaction Report by performing a sequence of data sorting and comparison on an excel file to further identify possible suspicious customer names and/or accounts.
3. Generate monthly suspicious activity register logs.
4. According to the registered log, the BSA assistant will create labels and folders for newly identified accounts and check out file folders from file room for accounts that has had existing folders.
5. Collect and maintain PSAR forms and/or branch’s supporting documents for monthly review.
6. Assist Sr. BSA Specialist in collecting responses for Customer Profile Report related documentation. Create labels and folders for newly identified account and check out file folders for account with existing folders.
7. Contact venders/departments for support or for other needs.
8. Assist in data gathering for BSA research.

Basic Requirements:

1. College degree in business preferred but not mandatory
2. 1-2 years administration office experience, preferably in banking.
3. Detail oriented with food organization and time management skills. Familiar with BSA/AML regulations. Ability to interact effectively with other department for BSA/AML related issues. Strong communication skills in English both verbal and written. Must be proficient in Excel and Word.

BSA Specialist I/II

salary: Negotiable: $14-$15 (starting) with prior BSA backround: $15-$20

Job Duties:

1. Support the BSA Department to ensure timely Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) filings as required by bank secrecy and anti-money laundering regulations.
2. Working from the monthly suspicious activity register logs review Detailed Transaction Reports on monitored subject and related accounts. Compare authorized signers using the bank’s Kirchman
3. Assemble representative samples of deposits, issued checks, wires (incoming and outgoing) monetary instrument logs, and other supporting documents for each statement period and maintain in appropriate folders.
4. Request and collect research items from Record Search department or other departments and maintain the supporting documents in the appropriate folders for research.
5. Review account documentation, and analyze accounts to identify unusual or suspicious transactions and when necessary contact outside departments for enhanced due diligence information to determine if SAR filing is required.

Basic Requirements:

1. College degree in business preferred but not mandatory.
2. Minimum 9 months experience in retail banking, banking operations or related field. Familiarity with banking terms and products a plus.
3. Detail oriented with strong technical and analytical skills, able to multi-task and handle deadlines. Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and effectively communicate findings, both verbally and in writing to department staff and management. Must be proficient in Word & Excel

if anyone is intrested pm me and i'll get back to you. i am the project coordinator, and basically HR is asking me who i want and how many people i need. currently i am requesting 2 writers (BSA I/II)
Evil240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:04 AM   #89
nissantuner22
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (-1)
nissantuner22 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nissantuner22
Looking for a job in Gainesville Fl, near the university preferably.

Current Project: Operation: N/A SR: 93 Silvia Q SR20DE Engine with go fast goodies. ,
"Common problems 240sx's suffer from are curbs, trees, ditches, and other immovable objects."thx247

"on the tounge... there is no guardrails."- citizen
nissantuner22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:49 AM   #90
shoneeko
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
shoneeko will become famous soon enoughshoneeko will become famous soon enoughshoneeko will become famous soon enoughshoneeko will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Position: customer service representative (bank teller)
Pay: starts around $10.00
Company: Union Bank of California

Apply by going to https://www.uboc.com/about/main/0,,2...tomNav_Careers and then "find a job." There are a lot of openings, the pay is pretty decent, you don't have to hard sell customers like at a Bank of America or Wells Fargo. If you are a student, they can also help pay for tuition. It's really a nice, chill place to work. PM me if you guys have any other questions.
shoneeko is offline   Reply With Quote