Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2017, 10:35 AM   #31
Christian240baker
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Socal
Posts: 1
Trader Rating: (0)
Christian240baker is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14 still want to buy

saw your post again just wanted to remind you if you ever drop the price a little you have yourselve a buyer lmao
Christian240baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2017, 12:45 PM   #32
dRift_g0ddess
Zilvia Addict
 
dRift_g0ddess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hesperia
Posts: 843
Trader Rating: (44)
dRift_g0ddess is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian240baker View Post
saw your post again just wanted to remind you if you ever drop the price a little you have yourselve a buyer lmao
Sale pending for the price I posted.. because that's what it's worth
If I drop the price, understand I'll be putting stock parts back on & parting out the minty rare items that make this car what it's worth as it sits.
__________________
Friends don't let friends build SR20's. Have faith in your KA!!
dRift_g0ddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 11:42 AM   #33
quad_ova
Leaky Injector
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 64
Trader Rating: (0)
quad_ova is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to quad_ova
You'll be back in 10 years looking for another. Yet it will be so so hard finding a clean one. That's what happened to me. You'll go around dating other cars and your mind will remember that car fondly. You've been warned! GLWS
__________________
Back after 10 years...
quad_ova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 11:59 AM   #34
240sex_s14
Zilvia Junkie
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SoCaL
Posts: 324
Trader Rating: (5)
240sex_s14 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240sex_s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by quad_ova View Post
You'll be back in 10 years looking for another. Yet it will be so so hard finding a clean one. That's what happened to me. You'll go around dating other cars and your mind will remember that car fondly. You've been warned! GLWS


my first car at age 18...1995 base model 240sx bone stock and did a sr20det notch swap, kouki front end, 5 lug conver, 4 piston upgrade, etc etc....


im 26 now and now looking for another s14... other cars just don't feel the same haha


you've been warned twice!


GLWSSSSSS
240sex_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 02:20 PM   #35
lassengero
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: colorado
Posts: 4
Trader Rating: (0)
lassengero is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to lassengero
Just pmed you
lassengero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 02:19 PM   #36
dRift_g0ddess
Zilvia Addict
 
dRift_g0ddess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hesperia
Posts: 843
Trader Rating: (44)
dRift_g0ddess is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sex_s14 View Post
my first car at age 18...1995 base model 240sx bone stock and did a sr20det notch swap, kouki front end, 5 lug conver, 4 piston upgrade, etc etc....


im 26 now and now looking for another s14... other cars just don't feel the same haha


you've been warned twice!


GLWSSSSSS

Sighhhh...... I've had a buyer for the car for a couple weeks now and he finally put down a cash deposit last week He came to pick it up and it hasn't worked out yet. I still have the 40 and I'm expecting him this Friday for payment and pick up. If for some reason he "needs another week", I fully believe thats fate telling me to keep it.
__________________
Friends don't let friends build SR20's. Have faith in your KA!!
dRift_g0ddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 11:21 AM   #37
240sex_s14
Zilvia Junkie
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SoCaL
Posts: 324
Trader Rating: (5)
240sex_s14 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240sex_s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by dRift_g0ddess View Post
Sighhhh...... I've had a buyer for the car for a couple weeks now and he finally put down a cash deposit last week He came to pick it up and it hasn't worked out yet. I still have the 40 and I'm expecting him this Friday for payment and pick up. If for some reason he "needs another week", I fully believe thats fate telling me to keep it.


oh snap, not the 40tyyyyyyyyy . TRUST your gut, but wish you nothing but the best in your outcome. I'm still in search for a nice chassis prob go KA-T (due to your Sign* haha)this time or 2j tbh. But if I come across an fd shell I will be dropping a LS1 that bishh .
240sex_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 11:00 AM   #38
dRift_g0ddess
Zilvia Addict
 
dRift_g0ddess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hesperia
Posts: 843
Trader Rating: (44)
dRift_g0ddess is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
WAAhhhh Car is SOLD.. mods pls close.
__________________
Friends don't let friends build SR20's. Have faith in your KA!!
dRift_g0ddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
240sx, kat, s14, turbo, zenki


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors
Copyright © 1998 - 2015, Zilvia.net™