Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 11-09-2013, 09:04 PM   #1
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (53)
JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
FS NC Garrett T04E 57 trim turbo $400 shipped in US (not PR/HI/AK)

FS NC Garrett T04E 57 trim turbo $400 shipped in US (not PR/HI/AK)

[email protected] email/paypal

Turbo is fully rebuilt / with my bullet-proof rebuild kit

Factory balance maintained

It has a 57 trim compressor wheel / 76 trim (P trim) stage 3 turbine wheel

Rated at 450HP

This is a 75mm turbo

Has a .70 A/R compressor housing

No turbine housing / it had a T4 divided housing but it was used for another project

JDS Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2013, 09:32 PM   #2
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
I would like this gone - send me some good offers!
Old 11-16-2013, 07:11 AM   #3
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
why do you feel that you can advertise in the private section of the classifieds using your business when it is clearly against the rules?
this is clearly posted at the top of the for sale section here

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.
inopsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 07:20 AM   #4
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

It's just as picture for eBay. Plus I am not a business is something I do on the side. Why do you feel you need to butt in someone else's business?
Old 11-16-2013, 10:56 AM   #5
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
You are currently not a Zilvia advertiser please see RJF regarding your status. You say you are a not a business yet you use ebay pictures with your business name on it, and you just happen to have 3 turbos for sale.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #6
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Lets get this bad boy sold!
Old 11-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #7
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Your thread has been moved to the appropriate section. I understand you are a paid vendor, but that is no excuse for neglect of forum rules!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote