Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 03-02-2017, 12:02 PM   #1
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (28)
Thmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
All New Fortune Auto Gen 6 FA500 coilovers are here!

Hey dudes and dudettes,

The all new Fortune Auto FA500 Gen 6's have been released and feature a few new upgrades to the hardware components, as well as a longer manufacturers warranty! The Gen 6's now come with a 5 year manufacturers warranty, improved digressive piston technology, fully revalveable and rebuildable and much more damping adjustability!

These coilovers are built right here in the U S of A! They are fully serviceable and rebuildable. No more waiting on overnight parts from Japan! I hear these would pull a premium one week before RaceWars. They can be upgraded from rebound adjustable to double, to triple, to external reservoirs! Each of these shocks are dynoed to ensure consistent performance. Digressive valving means these are excellent at controlling low piston speeds incurred by things such as roll, dive, and squat, but can bleed off high piston speeds to retain comfort over bumps, cracks, and the occasional crowd of protestors that you run over!

These units are built to order, so we can spec any spring rate and any valving to custom suit your needs and at no additional cost to you! I guarantee the lowest pricing on FA coilovers.

If you need a price quote on any Fortune application, send me a PM and/or email me at: [email protected] or if you're old school, give me a shout via rotary phone: 800-959-0145 x 7028!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg newfa500gen6.jpg (51.9 KB, 97 views)
Thmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2017, 06:45 PM   #2
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Ilya is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
What are the "upgraded hardware components" and why? What did you improve? A greener color on the piston body?

Can't say you upgraded without providing some sort of release notes.
Ilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:09 PM   #3
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
sooooo difficult to find

https://vimeo.com/205251026
240KA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 10:37 PM   #4
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send me a quote for some for a 91 240sx

Used as my daily driver, so comfortable set up please
Old 03-03-2017, 08:31 AM   #5
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
What are the "upgraded hardware components" and why? What did you improve? A greener color on the piston body?

Can't say you upgraded without providing some sort of release notes.
35% increased damping adjustment range, bleed holes are CNC machined, upgraded jetting. This means that adjustments are far more consistent and repeatable. Flow is also improved.

Knobs are now CNC machined instead of cast and have a nice positive detent click to adjustments.

Updated shaft end caps are lighter and nicer looking.

Also have new optional all aluminum bodies for lighter weight and improved heat dissipation.

Sorry, no options for making them greener
Old 04-13-2017, 05:20 PM   #6
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Give me a call to discuss your specific needs and I'll get you the best price guaranteed!

We can also pair it up with cup kits, or Voodoo 13 arms to get you completely dialed in!
Old 05-25-2017, 11:55 PM   #7
Cheat

Trader Rating: (0)
Cheat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Any memorial day sale?
Cheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 09:13 AM   #8
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheat View Post
Any memorial day sale?
Sorry! I wasn't getting notifications! We are currently running a special Labor Day Sale! Site wide savings! Give me a call to discuss your Fortune related needs so that we can build a set just for you!

We can do package deals with Voodoo13 components as well!
Attached Images
File Type: png Pasted image at 2017_08_16 06_02 PM.png (273.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 11-15-2017, 03:14 PM   #9
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Black Friday deals start now! Lowest pricing all year! And guaranteed lowest pricing! Still bespoke suspension built to your specifications!