Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 02-02-2011, 11:57 PM   #61
Michael Nolan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Michael Nolan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Michael Nolan
Thinking about placing an order once I can find an S14 to put them on...
Michael Nolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 11:42 AM   #62
HayaiSaru

HayaiSaru is an unknown quantity at this point
Is the Pro version going to be inverted monotube?
HayaiSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:44 PM   #63
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivens13 View Post
Looking good.

What's lastest word on the new stock of the stackable wheel spacers?
stock should arrive in the middle of this month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayaiSaru View Post
Is the Pro version going to be inverted monotube?
no
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:29 PM   #64
Future_gohan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Future_gohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
curious, do you sell the regular coilovers for the z33 yet or is that yet to come or not coming?
Old 02-07-2011, 04:36 PM   #65
ZeroNine
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ZeroNine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Dan, This is Jesse with the 350z. People are going nuts over the job you guys did on my cage. Ill send you final pics after everything is painted and back in order. Thanks again!

keep me posted on the Z33 super angle production units.
ZeroNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #66
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
We dont have plans for comp coilovers for the Z at this time. Maybe later.

We are too busy making all the multilink and angle parts to go with the pro coilovers on the Z right now.

Thanks Jesse! will do.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:53 PM   #67
boosted KA24DE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
boosted KA24DE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Thumbs up

I have done some comparative shopping and can't find any other brand that meets or beats feature for feature what MAX is offering. Count me in, Please Pm me and I'll provide paypal info for invoice. It tried finding these coils in threads with buy link but not found. Wifey likes them too, especially when I bought her an $1100 mattress then she softened up. She get something with springs and so do I, LMAO

JDM Fashion isn't always good!
boosted KA24DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:05 PM   #68
spinitsidewayz
Leaky Injector

spinitsidewayz is making a name for him/her selfspinitsidewayz is making a name for him/her self
Damn, I haven't even installed the coils on the FC yet.

I definitely want these for my hatch now!

and how do I get hooked up with MAX LCA's? Not listed for sale on your site but i've seen pics of them.

Keep up the good work!
89 S13 Coupe: SR20 Under the knife.
87 FC: Half Bridge Turbo Monster.
spinitsidewayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 11:46 PM   #69
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted KA24DE View Post
I have done some comparative shopping and can't find any other brand that meets or beats feature for feature what MAX is offering. Count me in, Please Pm me and I'll provide paypal info for invoice. It tried finding these coils in threads with buy link but not found.
It's our job to develop original parts at competitive prices. PM'd you. There is no link yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinitsidewayz View Post
how do I get hooked up with MAX LCA's? Not listed for sale on your site but i've seen pics of them.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks! I will have a nice LCA update in march. You have seen the prototype only, the production will be much better with new badass features never seen before on a s-chassis product.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:51 AM   #70
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
do you have the y33 camber plates available for sell now?

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:05 PM   #71
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

first week of march.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:32 PM   #72
boosted KA24DE
Zilvia Junkie

pm'ed for invoice ready to post payment

Old 02-22-2011, 12:44 AM   #73
vtund777
Zilvia Member

vtund777 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to vtund777
Wow these are beautiful! I think it's time for me to retire my Silk Road coilovers. How much shipped to 95391?
Old 02-22-2011, 08:26 AM   #74
boosted KA24DE
Zilvia Junkie

payment posted. Can't wait for this to come in. I'm curious about the new front lower control arms, have not seen picks yet.

Old 02-23-2011, 05:20 PM   #75
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtund777 View Post
Wow these are beautiful! I think it's time for me to retire my Silk Road coilovers. How much shipped to 95391?
$1575 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted KA24DE View Post
payment posted. Can't wait for this to come in. I'm curious about the new front lower control arms, have not seen picks yet.
thanks! - Coilovers are waiting on customs clearance now.
you can see the prototype here, but I have not released pictures of the production specification LCA's.