Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Z Chassis

Z Chassis Technical discussion related to the Z Chassis such as the S30, S310, Z31, Z32, Z33 and Z34.

Old 12-12-2013, 03:55 PM   #1
Nathanhasacarr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Nathanhasacarr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Turbo Leaking Coolant

Hi, I am running an sr20det redtop with a tdo5 t18 turbo.

Issue: There is coolant leaking out of the side of my turbo; it looks like a hole where a hose or plug goes. Right above it is a line as well and that is not leaking/still perfectly intact. I cant find the trace of any hose or plug. If someone can please tell me what the hole is for and whether I lost a hose somehow, or I need a plug. What size the part I need is, where the hose connects to and where I can find it would be a huge plus as well!

It is just now getting below freezing everyday. Guy before me ran water in the car so maybe this could have something to do with the cause of my issue.

The idle is now fluctuating as soon as this happened 1k-2k and steam comes out as well, and obviously, car overheats. I posted an attachment, the hole is in the middle of the turbo and is located below the black hardline going into the turbo.

THANK YOU

Last edited by Nathanhasacarr; 01-08-2014 at 03:33 PM..
Nathanhasacarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links