Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-06-2007, 09:07 PM   #301
amplifi3d
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
amplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My mechanic made a custom one for me.

Welding it together.

Making Hangers

Done! Thanks to ryan at vakamon in hawaii.
amplifi3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2007, 09:14 PM   #302
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cfrost

6" exit

if you don't like it you're lame
Old 04-06-2007, 09:16 PM   #303
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Hey did you happen to use those things called cherrybomb mufflers at the end?
Old 04-06-2007, 09:20 PM   #304
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
if that was aimed at me, I dunno what that is, but mine's just 3" piping from the downpipe back, extended to the 5" inlet of the tip

none of that muffler stuff
Old 04-06-2007, 09:22 PM   #305
silviaz
Zilvia Junkie

silviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi
painted center panel, yet unpainted hatch.

PAINT YOUR HATCH. UNPAINT YOUR CENTER PANEL.

its shit like this that makes 240's look ghetto. well, this and a bunch of other stupid shit. but most definately, shit like this!
yeah paint that hatch it's fucking ugly and look GUETTO.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:32 PM   #306
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Nah I was asking the owner of the pink coupe, But you're setup looks fucking sick too.
Old 04-07-2007, 02:12 AM   #307
amplifi3d
Leaky Injector

amplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-known
yeah, i didnt want it too loud and i didnt want the distinctive red canisters so we sprayed them. sounds great
amplifi3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:46 AM   #308
Nikeboy355
Zilvia Addict

Nikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond repute
Another Buddy Club Spec 2... Loud as hell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKdeLq5Mdh8

Nikeboy355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:12 AM   #309
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews

apexi N1 dual
osus14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 05:34 AM   #310
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrost

6" exit

Is that supertuning mufflers? (i think that's the name). Main guy there is Coco?
Old 04-07-2007, 11:42 AM   #311
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

yes!! coco is the best!!

anybody that needs a muffler in the van nuys area give super tuning a call
Old 04-07-2007, 12:29 PM   #312
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

6" exit
either that, or we just happen to have whats called... good taste.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:34 PM   #313
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:

6" exit

I think that's pretty badass. im sure it sounds fucking nuts
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:59 PM   #314
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON

better pics???
Old 04-07-2007, 01:01 PM   #315
xxyournoonexx

xxyournoonexx is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a flowmaster on mine, it sounds great at idle, but i'll need to get a resonator for it, sounds horrible past 4.5k rpms...Great muffler tho' keeps a low tone during low speeds to keep police unaware.
xxyournoonexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 01:02 PM   #316
xxyournoonexx

xxyournoonexx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

6" exit

That looks horrible. Looks like a cannonball is going to blast out of there any minute...
xxyournoonexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 08:29 PM   #317
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

n1sm0r- yeah it makes little girls (ixfxi, xxyournoonexx) cry a lot, and it sounds fuckin sweet with the tomei exhaust mani

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK9BZ5BoT6k this is what it sounds like.. you can kinda get the jist of it from the video
Old 04-07-2007, 09:11 PM   #318
utahdrifter
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

utahdrifter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
n1sm0r- yeah it makes little girls (ixfxi, xxyournoonexx) cry a lot, and it sounds fuckin sweet with the tomei exhaust mani

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK9BZ5BoT6k this is what it sounds like.. you can kinda get the jist of it from the video
it sure does look kinda gay and cool at the same time. it does sound bad ass tho.
utahdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 09:11 PM   #319
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
A couple people have asked me about the Apexi WS Noir, here's some shitty shots, I'll try and remember to take the Canon 5D out to the car one of these days.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:21 PM   #320
locodrftr
Zilvia Member

locodrftr is an unknown quantity at this point
my hatch side exit, made by me with a apexi resonator i got from the recent apexi garage sale total cost $80 all 304 stainless and mandrel bends. dont know if this counts but here it is.

locodrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:47 PM   #321
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by locodrftr
my hatch side exit, made by me with a apexi resonator i got from the recent apexi garage sale total cost $80 all 304 stainless and mandrel bends. dont know if this counts but here it is.

Do you have pics from the side? Might look interesting.
Chernobyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 03:55 PM   #322
locodrftr
Zilvia Member

no tip on the end its just the pipe sticking out

Old 04-08-2007, 05:53 PM   #323
Sean14
Leaky Injector

Sean14 can only hope to improve
Here is my Apex'i N1 titanium on my Kouki. The shots aren't pretty, but here ya go...

Sean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 07:13 PM   #324
MDM_180SX

MDM_180SX will become famous soon enoughMDM_180SX will become famous soon enoughMDM_180SX will become famous soon enough
HKS HI-POWER catback i took this picture a wile back
MDM_180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 08:05 PM   #325
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by locodrftr
no tip on the end its just the pipe sticking out
looks cool, but isnt ground clearance an issue?
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 08:13 PM   #326
locodrftr
Zilvia Member

not really, not as much as a catback system
Old 04-08-2007, 10:34 PM   #327
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
oPost your muffs... 04-08-2007 04:32 PM I thought you were joking with that picture, fucking ricer faggot
Old 04-10-2007, 09:48 AM   #328
Dr. Moreau
Zilvia Member

Dr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Moreau Send a message via MSN to Dr. Moreau Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Moreau
Quote:
fucking lol colin

anyway, does anyone have the megan turbo catback w/ the extra long tip? curious to see how far it sticks out & how much angle.

'91 240SX Hatch
Redtop SR since March 2006
Dr. Moreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 10:01 AM   #329
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
It looks God-awful, had it on my old car, biggest mistake ever, got it when that was THE cheap ebay catback, no SSA or N1 copy.

Don't have pics in my photobucket, will need to upload a few when I get home.

But, it sticks straight out, and the tip is huge, just looks awkward, think Aspec Spec L but sticking straight out, with no kit.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 01:33 PM   #330
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxCrimson240xX
I get more compliments on the way it looks now then it did before.

Trunk spoiler+rust = Gay.

Either way, everybody has their own tastes.

So,

is it THAT hard to spend a couple of bucks to paint your hatch?

apparently so.

either way, the center panel.. no matter how you cut it, looks like poo. the 1st gen panel is rectangular and looks horrible painted. the 96-98 center panel however, looks GREAT painted.

take off the damn black stripe on the side of your car too, that shit is dated.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote