Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 07-30-2016, 10:30 AM   #901
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaMaR- View Post
I never actually post on here anymore but I do check in weekly to see if you've updated your thread. Its great to see the updates from you and Mike and I must say the first time I saw him drive I was hooked. That was at FD ATL last year. Also I saw the new color on IG a couple days ago, beautiful choice and I can't wait to see the car complete.
Sick Man!!! Thank you for the support!!! Mike is Def a Genuine Character all his own. Couldn't have wished to work for a better Driver/Person. Not just a good guy to work for...but an Inspirational driver, and Excellent Friend. Always asking me how my stuff is going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt3071r240 View Post
Color looks great, right size flake and has great variation in different lighting!
Yea Man! It's really hard to get that right IMO. With my last Black with Magenta and Blue Flake...the Blue would actually reflect White sometimes...so if the sun wasn't blaring...every once in a while it would look like there's White Over-spray on the car. That killed me. The Flake was light... but with this new color...it's much Finer... More of a full cover of it...but as a base...and covered with a translucent. It's hot! I can't wait to see the car complete! Thank you for the Support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman32 View Post
One of my favorite builds.. keep up the good work!!!
Thank you!!! Let me know any suggestions on how I can make it better! I actually enjoy the feedback! If you guys are sick of hearing about "X" or "Y" just let me know! Growth is a part of this journey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSHIKOUKI View Post
Wow this is the perfect example of never quit on what u love...been following this build for awhile happy to see all the success u've accomplished my man
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Thats it right there! Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice in switching up my life so much. But when I'm in it.. and by "In it" I mean engaged in all this madness... I'm Happiest. I thrive off the challenge in ensuring it all gets done on my own. No one to make moves for me. And only myself to blame for faults, issues, things not getting done. The more I deal with stuff...the more I realize that everything is in my control. Even little things like someone not doing what they said they were going to deliver. Well guess what... We have the choice whether or not they are going to continue to be a part of what you're doing or not. You don't like their work... Then don't use it. You don't like how slow they are... have some words with them...Give them a second shot after the right discussion and see how they react. If it doesn't work.... Leave. Don't be difficult...Absolutely be on top of things... but don't be a dick. The guy doing my Livery design currently has had a bunch of unfortunate events happen to him in the past 2 weeks. Instead of canning the guy. I give him a shot. Things like....."It's cool man, just shoot me progress when you get to it." Or "When do you think you'll be able to give me a sample?" Are better less stressful ways of putting the ball in their court entirely. Like what if he's just getting his passion started...and I give him a bad taste of what it's like doing freelance work? then he stops? Well that's pretty hypocritical of me then.. So I have to find ways of working with people...to develope positive relationships for the future. To fuel what he's doing as well as mine. Just a little Rant etc But anyways...thanks for the Support!! More Updates soon!
Old 07-30-2016, 10:34 AM   #902
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Brilliant fix! I'll have to remember that. Congrats on the feature and all the sponsorships. You've come a long way homey.

Also that color is dope.
Thanks Mang!! I'd like to say I learned it by watching someone..but unfortunately...I learned that the hard way. Usually that's just human nature haha. We don't listen till it's a big neg in our lives and we have make the change to do it correctly. THEN we learn. I AM looking forward to doing some bad ass stickers with you though mang! I just have my plate pretty full right now and want to get a couple things out of the way first.

Quote:
Is Whiddett always turnt?
Bro sometimes I don't know how he does it. We'll be DEAD Tired after a 14-15 hour Bender at the track etc..and were supposed to leave and I look up and Mikes got all smiles hanging and taking pics with Fans across the parking lot. So to answer your question... YUUUUP!! haha.
Old 08-01-2016, 12:18 PM   #903
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
It was nice meeting you at FD Canada.

still impress how you guys can wrench on the car with everyone watching,just starring. That shit would make me so nervous.

keep it up !
Freddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 01:42 PM   #904
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
Bro sometimes I don't know how he does it. We'll be DEAD Tired after a 14-15 hour Bender at the track etc..and were supposed to leave and I look up and Mikes got all smiles hanging and taking pics with Fans across the parking lot. So to answer your question... YUUUUP!! haha.
That's cool. Consistent and full of passion. That's how you live life.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:49 PM   #905
Ronald_Mcdonald
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Ronald_Mcdonald is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ronald_Mcdonald
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltqosk1G3qI&fs=1" width="644" height="390">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltqosk1G3qI&fs=1" />https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltqosk1G3qI">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltqosk1G3qI

Hey, Aaron, you get a pretty cool shout out in this video.

Also happens to be a really cool video, that shows just how passionate Mad Mike is. Seems like a really cool dude, I met him briefly at FD Orlando 2015, and he seemed pretty chill, but super pumped about what he gets to do for a living.
Old 08-20-2016, 01:28 PM   #906
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
It was nice meeting you at FD Canada.

still impress how you guys can wrench on the car with everyone watching,just starring. That shit would make me so nervous.

keep it up !

Pleasure was all mine!!! It's one of my favorite things to meet all the Zilvia Homie!! Glad you said whats up!! You get over knowing people are watching...The big part is not to get distracted...which HAS happened. Just stay focused and let what you know you're capable of....take it's normal Path. Otherwise... get distracted and start making mistakes..which HOnestly, can put your driver in the wall. Focus focus!!

Quote:
That's cool. Consistent and full of passion. That's how you live life.
Amen to that brotha!!! "Consistent and Passion." -thats right bro...!!!! Anyone want any Digital Art done?! OBEEWON IS the man... pumps out some Incredible Renders and character art!! Sick!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald_Mcdonald View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltqosk1G3qI&fs=1" width="644" height="390">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltqosk1G3qI&fs=1" />https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltqosk1G3qI">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltqosk1G3qI

Hey, Aaron, you get a pretty cool shout out in this video.

Also happens to be a really cool video, that shows just how passionate Mad Mike is. Seems like a really cool dude, I met him briefly at FD Orlando 2015, and he seemed pretty chill, but super pumped about what he gets to do for a living.
Yea he always is going on about making sure he can give the fans what they've paid for. Which makes one hundred percent Sense. He's a Huge role model for me, and still one of my Favorite Drifters of all time. With all the hard ships our team has endured this season...he still shows up 100% every time and makes sure to cater to our individual needs. Best boss, Incredible Friend and one hell of an Inspiration. I'm so thankful.

With that said... It might be too soon..but I want to announce that I'll be heading to South Africa with him Next month for some Sick ass Demo stuff!! Pumped on that!!
Old 08-20-2016, 01:30 PM   #907
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update!! "Quickie"

Sooo much I want to Say! But Pics will have to do for the moment!

Lets hope these pics can tell the thousands of words!

FD Seattle

Pretty awesome coming home to parts!
Carbonetic Carbon 2-Way! Thanks to one of the members on rx7 club for the tip off in the classifieds section!!

Part Numbers etc!!!

Days just blending together...But i'm so Thankful for all of it... at LA Trade Tech with the Wolf..

The Process of Layers upon Layers

For Sale!!! FD3s Exedy Twin Cerametallic!

At Abels with Armen... Hands down.... THEE nicest Stock body Streetable Fd I've ever driven and or seen. This thing drives beautifully, and looks even more beautiful. And....Armen rips the shit out of the car too. If you so cal guys ever get to get to one of the track days he's attending.....you should DEF go. He keeps chipping seconds off his lap times out at willow! Hopefully we'll get to see him at Seven Stock this year!!

Getting there...

Hey lady...I had to do a quick peep....

THANK you to Redline Oil!! one of the most understanding companies ive had the pleasure to work with!! Who here is Interested in a Discount code!?! It wouldn't be anything vendor related. It would simply be a discount code so that the entire community would be able to purchase Redline Synthetic products off say Amazon etc. Straight from Redline's account. Please post up IF you guys are Interested in discounts on some of the BEST oil there is!!
Got some Brake Fluid in!!

I WILL miss black though...

Can anyone help me identify these wheels... I saw them on a random drift car at Formula Drifts Thursday Night Drift!!
So sick!

More Updates Soon!!

Stay Tuned!!!!

#ThisistheWolf
Old 08-20-2016, 01:59 PM   #908
zwzweston
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zwzweston is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Car looks awesome. The new paint is sweet. Wheels look like relipped Gewalts, but I could be mistaken

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-2016, 09:50 PM   #909
D-Clem
Zilvia Member

D-Clem is making a name for him/her selfD-Clem is making a name for him/her self
Love your updates man. One of my favorite threads just because I feel like we're buddies because of all the details and what not haha. Keep it up man, life is good to ya! Anyways, I was going to ask about your starter issue when its hot. I would be willing to bet that your main power wire is needing to be replaced. I have seen this on 2 different cars, one was mine. Especially when using cheaper type stereo wire for the battery relocation. It just gets corroded and builds up resistance internally and when it gets hot it can't pull the amperage through it to start the car and drains the battery, pops breakers (or fuses depending on how its setup), or just cranks really slow. Just figured I'd throw it out there. It may look fine, but I'd be willing to bet that is an issue. Good luck brother! Keep the updates coming!
D-Clem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 11:58 AM   #910
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwzweston View Post
Car looks awesome. The new paint is sweet. Wheels look like relipped Gewalts, but I could be mistaken

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Hey Thanks man!! I'm looking for em right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Clem View Post
Love your updates man. One of my favorite threads just because I feel like we're buddies because of all the details and what not haha. Keep it up man, life is good to ya! Anyways, I was going to ask about your starter issue when its hot. I would be willing to bet that your main power wire is needing to be replaced. I have seen this on 2 different cars, one was mine. Especially when using cheaper type stereo wire for the battery relocation. It just gets corroded and builds up resistance internally and when it gets hot it can't pull the amperage through it to start the car and drains the battery, pops breakers (or fuses depending on how its setup), or just cranks really slow. Just figured I'd throw it out there. It may look fine, but I'd be willing to bet that is an issue. Good luck brother! Keep the updates coming!
Thanks Brotha! I try to include as much detail as possible. Harder these days as most of the time I get home and have to hustle off to another side job or something. Or i'm so tired by the time I get home that I start a post and fall asleep....which has happened more times than I can count haha. But I do try to keep up on it as much as possible.

In terms of the hot starting issue. The Power wire is damn near fully sealed other than like 1mm from the eyelet on the terminal. It's solid and clean. The issue was a combo of a few things..
1) My battery is in fact Dead. The Optima D51R won't hold a charge.
2) The Other issue which I encountered a looong time ago and have since kept spares on me. Is the Push Start Button isn't a Name Brand unit. It's a cheapie.. After a while..they get dirty and the terminals don't make full contact.
3) Up until I got the new Battery...I was still using the OEM Power SIGNAL wire from my push button TO the starter. I made a new lead for it using my 14G Tefzel....because yes that one was over 20 years old..mucked up and like 20G wire or something pathetic like that.

I do keep spares on me of the Push start button until I rewire the car this winter. But with the new Optima Blue in there, a new Push start Button and signal wire.. that shit is PRIME!!
Old 08-21-2016, 05:19 PM   #911
D-Clem
Zilvia Member

D-Clem is making a name for him/her selfD-Clem is making a name for him/her self
Ok good. Just thought I'd throw it out there. My experiences surprised me and I never would've guessed the main battery lead was the problem so just wanted to share! Glad all is working out. Car looks amazing as usual!
D-Clem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 09:51 AM   #912
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

No Prob!!!^^ Appreciated!

Update: "A Million Miles an Hour"

Were still working on the Redline Promo code ! But it IS in the works! Sorry for the delay!

Also, Just gonna photo Dump as fast as possible ... But I'm headed to Formula Drift Texas till this Sunday, and then Off to South Africa With Mike for some Promo Events!!

Had to pull my car out of the paint booth donating time.. as it was really really holding things up progress wise and Was NOT working out. Dropped the car off 2 days ago with a Trusted long time Friend who actually painted the car last time. Aaron Valencia ....the Founder of the "Lost Angels Childrens Project" a Non-Profit Organization... will be painting the car Now! I'll just say it was a bit of a night mare. But the Wolf Rips Hard!!!

Getting Tires Mounted at Andy's Tires in Monteclair! He always takes care of me!

Had a flat tire on the Trailer.... HAD to fix it..

This is where Epic Colors left off.... A base coat. I had 3 days before Top Drift Round 4 and The car still wasn't finished due to the place donating Booth Time not working out the way they had said. So I went with Ray (owner of Epic Colors) And we went and picked up my car from The Facility. Ray is donating Paint for the Car, and does not own the Booth Facility Nor anything at that facility in general. He is ONLY the Paint Supplier.

Needed to Bleed My Brakes and Clutch System.... Just wasn't feeling right..
Redline RL-600!!! This stuff is the Best!

Gross old fluid

While I was at it... My Diff was making a weird noise... and it DIDN'T sound good... Pulled it out..
and found this..

Here's what 2 and a Half years of hard drifting does to a Ring Gear and Pinion

Old Vs New

Cleanup Time!!
Old 09-07-2016, 10:42 AM   #913
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

New Ring and Pinion on the New Diff Case with a BRAND NEW Carbonetic Carbon 2-Way LSD!! Excited about this!!

Shimming Process I used RedBull Cans to get it Juuuust Right on the Dial Indicator But first needed to Push Bearings on.

Lock Tight Red Here only!

Abel Got on the Dyno and we developed a Small Leak on the front Semi Intake Port..

So I cut up some more Red Bull Cans haha

Ended up missing the Last round of Top Drift ROund 4.. It just wasn't worth rushing it. But got to watch my Buddy Sean Get a Pro 2 Formula Drift License!! Congrats Sean AND Adam!!

After the Event I decided to swap Clutchs as well... I have a Brand new one needing to go in.. So I figured since I did the New Diff.. I'd do the Clutch as well!!

Brand New Exedy Cerametallic Twin Disc!!! Woo!!
Old 09-07-2016, 10:51 AM   #914
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

New and Used

Installed!!

New and Used

Installed!!

The Boys working on Body work!

Going to go a separate Rout with the wing...which means moving the Mounts on it. Had to rip them off the deck. And Destroy a 75 Dollar Sticker haha... #ThisistheWolf. But I'm hoping This comes out the way I see it in my Head!

Shop

And We've got one of my Old Students from my Teaching Days in the Shop Shooting a Feature on the Painting Process. Should come out pretty good! Looking forward to it!!!

And Last but Not Least...

Directly After Formula Drift Texas... I'll be headed to South Africa With Mike for some Activation Promo Video and Events!! I'll Be back at the End of the Month! Hope I can get an update before I get back But I've had to surrender parts of my life in order to keep up with it haha. Anyways, Thanks for Folllwing!! I'll try and get photo's of the car posted after Paint so you guys can check it out! As well as the New Graphix that Mike Did for me! It Looks Stellar!

Thanks for the Support Guys!!

Stay Tuned!

More Updates Soon!!

#ThisistheWolf

P.S. Those of you guys coming out to Formula Drift Texas!!! COME SAY WHATS UP!!!
Old 09-07-2016, 01:21 PM   #915
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Old 09-23-2016, 11:27 PM   #916
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Wifi hasn't been the best out here...so it's near impossible to upload photo's off my phone. Sorry for the delay guys!!

Got to go to a local "Spinning" event which is like South Africa's grass root's play on Drifting. Someof the photographers and film crew followed us on the adventure..and wrote an article. Check it out!!!
http://www.redbull.com/za/en/motorsp...south-spinning

I'll work on uploading my photo's ASAP and get back to you guys on this MASSIVE update!
Old 10-12-2016, 11:27 AM   #917
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update: "Let Pictures Say the thousands of words"

Hey Guys!!

Just going to let the pictures tell the story this time around!!

Starting back a couple weeks ago to the Red Bull Activation with Mike in Cape Town South Africa!

The Table Bay Hotel!!! This place was easily the nicest hotel I've stayed at...

The rig we'd be using to transport Bad Bull to and from each Event and Conquer the Cape!

Beautiful

Part of franschhoek pass

Meanwhile I was getting updates of my car in the states from the Lost Angels Childrens Project on the Paint!!

Bad Bull Gets a new Garrett GTX42!

I really like this car!!! Def Be my second favorite after Mikes OG Mad Bull

6 speed Hollinger Sequential.... the Works!

Got to explore an actual Sea worthy Wooden Ship!!
Old 10-12-2016, 11:46 AM   #918
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Continued: "Let the Pictures tell the thousands of words."

Would you look at that.. World Cup Stadium in Cape Town South Africa

Local "Spinner" Meet.... Was Lit!

Cam Prines (Red Bull South Africa) Made sure we got where we needed when we needed to...and was instantly one of the "Boys"

Mike Doing his Duty

Baboons!! Nasty Bastards

Matty and Mike!

Our goal was to get as many Pictures of us Not working.....while Warren WAS working as possible hahaha!

Samsung Pano for the winN!

To Johannesburg

JT as standard

Albino?! Whaaa

2016 South Africa Redbull "Conquer the Cape" Crew!!!

What A trip!!!!!

Wow This would be the Capital of South Africa... INcredible attention to detail and COnstruction. Def dont see stuff like this in the states

one local Meat Market had some pretty delicious looking cuts ay!

Here's to late night terminals and 23 Hour Flights

Across the world we go!! So thankful the the incredible opportunity

And They actually let me back in haha

The Original Render from Mike Had to be altered due to a color change! Super wow Factory did an excellent job dealing with the Last min change!

Got right back into it... Had my buddy pick up the car from the Paint shop.. Thank you So much TIM COBB!! YOu da Man!!! ANd took it back to the shop to start assembling it. The original plan was to land.... then go pick up the car... But I fell asleep as soon as i hit the bed and ended up sleeping from 6pm to 8 AM the next morning haha. Picked up the car and panels and started immediately!! It was going to be a HUGE next couple of weeks!

Shout out to Ilabb and Melin Brand for always keeping me looking fresh

ayyyyy!!

Last edited by Mannykiller; 10-12-2016 at 12:19 PM..
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 12:06 PM   #919
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Part 5: "let the pictures tell the thousands of words."

Me and Dave Lindour.... aka SuperWow Factory =-)!!
https://superwowfactory.com/

The Goodies

We started Immediately!

Decided to make a Lower Intake Manifold Heat Barrier out of my PTP High Temp Mat Barrier...came out Great!

ayyyy

Boba and SuperWow Vinyl!

Brandong at the shop!

This guy's attention to Detail is Level Insanity. He'd Measure each 4 point to ensure both sides were 100% Symmetrical... CRAZY...but I'd have no one else!!! =-)

Hood Coming Together!

Dave!

coming together!!

Part 6: "Let the Pictures tell the thousands of words."

Measure Measure Measure!

The car also needed to be ready for the Dyno with Abel! So in between Formula Drift's last round at Irwindale, SuperD Prep, The Paint, Applying the Vinyl..Working for Mike and trying to breathe.. It's safe to say I had my hands full hahaha

Tommy Doing his thing!!!

Sorry!!! forgot to take pics of the High Boost Dyno Graph..and our Final 16psi Smoothed Graph.. But She Definitely Pulls all the way to 9100!!! Feels The Best she's felt thus Far!!

Formula Drift Goodness!!

one of the best parts of Drifting is the Awesome people you meet along the way. Priceless!!

Me and Wazzah "Warren Overton (Pulse Performance)" I've learned so much from this guy!!

Ouch

She'll Buff out...

Late Nights after Formula Drift... Always.. Thanks Mark Chance for the help !!

Old 10-12-2016, 12:18 PM   #920
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Continued..

I Didn't sleep the last night of Irwindale.. got to the track at 8 AM... Left Irwindale at 10 PM after the Event.. Hauled over to my trailer storage to pick up my Trailer, then to the Shop to pick up the wolf.. But Had Vinyl to install and track prep to get ready for Super D matsuri at Grange Motorsports park the next morning. This would be the 3rd All Nighter i've pulled this week. Not particularly Healthy.. But necessary to get everything done. And also a testament that this is NOT possible without the help of others!!
I was able to make it to grange in the Morning... but Only turned 2.5 Laps and the car died. Had a small engine fire that fried my injector wiring. Luckily the damage wasn't too bad..and I was bummed I wasn't able to drive with the rest of the Rippers!
But it was at least good to be back out there! And the car ripped for a lap haha.

My Boy Jesse!!! Solid sharing pit space with good peeps!

I had to pull over on the way home from Super D Matsuri because I was dozing off... Sometimes you just have to say "ok, body... you win." and get some damn rest. Took a quick 30 Min Nap in a random shoping center parking lot and booked it to the Formula Drift Banquet with Mike and the Team!

Had a good time...and it was nice to wrap up the FD year. Mike got 3rd place inthe World Championship!
Woke up the next morning and got the car back into the shop to get started in prep to fix the issues. I've got All Star Bash to prep for! I'll only be able to make Sunday because my best friend is getting married on Sat night. But I HOpe to see some of you guys out there!

Exedy for the win! I love these stickers!

Almost Complete!!

Helping out a buddy Fix some of his Engine Fire Wiring woes... took 4 hours of cutting sections, inspecting soldering etc to get it all back to 100%.
This was Last night.. So i'm happy to announce that I'm actually current on the thread finally!

Thank you guys for your Patience!!

Stay Tuned!!

More Updates soon!!

#Thisisthewolf....or should I now say #WolfBerry hahaha
Old 10-12-2016, 01:58 PM   #921
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Nice seeing you out at Super D.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 02:00 PM   #922
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i love seeing updates in this thread. i see you're enjoying life to the fullest, as usual. keep it up, dude!
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:19 PM   #923
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
saw your car at SuperD couldn't find out at the pits to say Hi, chilled with Andrew from Animal Auto for a while. car sounds and looks great. keep it up!

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 12:29 PM   #924
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

^Thanks man!!!

Doing my best!! Had a small fire...inj wiring got fried...
Old 10-17-2016, 12:30 PM   #925
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Update: Pix

Had to fix some wiring

Mobile Fix it wiring station haha..
HATE engine Fires... Really Embarrassing as well

Before and After

Quick Fluid Change!
Redline Sythetic for the WIN!!

Someone Caught us in action! at Super D

Did some more vinyl

Wash before ASB on SUnday. My Best friend got Married on Sat So between the wedding ASB Prep.. I had my hands full!

Wedding!!

Quick Wash before loading up

Pre ASB Jams... Not bad....Def Not Bad.. What do you guys think!!

More Updates soon!!

Stay Tuned!!

#Thisisthewolf

..#WolfBerry
Old 10-21-2016, 03:31 PM   #926
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Nice Little Video Made by one of my Sponsors "ThreePiece.US"

They Provided me with all (10) Of these Weds Wheels. All of them 18X11" aside from the Fronts being 17X9"....Soon to be 17X10".

I'm Pumped ON it!! Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utIjZle0sZo
Old 10-24-2016, 10:03 AM   #927
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
I get tired just reading about your life! You are killing it boss. Your wheel fitment is on point, although I miss the black the new paint is fresh. Also your wheel collection is on point man.
Old 10-24-2016, 11:44 AM   #928
YOSHIKOUKI
Zilvia Addict

YOSHIKOUKI is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to YOSHIKOUKI
Its literally like watching someone grow up from a kid to a man n real time shits amazing cant believe how far uve come with this build just dope af across the board

YOSHIKOUKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:29 PM   #929
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I get tired just reading about your life! You are killing it boss. Your wheel fitment is on point, although I miss the black the new paint is fresh. Also your wheel collection is on point man.
haha.. so come hang out mang!!!! I miss the black a whole lot...#trust. ANd the color wasssss supposed to be completely different than how it turned out. But Sometimes you just have to roll with the dice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSHIKOUKI View Post
Its literally like watching someone grow up from a kid to a man n real time shits amazing cant believe how far uve come with this build just dope af across the board

haha... thanks man! Never would have imagined the journey. Thanks for the Support brotha!!! Not done yet though!! Looking to ride this as far as I can, and then start building some roads!!! "Adventure really is the essence of a mans soul." - said someone... haha.

Small Update: "Re-Charge....Gone Fishing"

Caught a couple Yellow fin out of Dana Point!

Awesome time out there!!

Never Gets old

Nailed em!! Sam, Bill, Matt! - two Yellow fin.. #28 & #31

So fresh.... Wish everyone could taste this stuff!! #prime Sashimi!

More Updates soon

Stay tuned!!

#ThisistheWolf
#WolfBerry
Old 10-26-2016, 09:37 AM   #930
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

When I finally make it to the west I will def give you a call, if you are even in the country.