Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-20-2007, 06:54 PM   #181
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
this is a little off but if i could convince someone to post some good pics of a fwd vehicle with some low offset rims/rims with a lip, that would be super(nothing larger than 16" is preferable). my dd is lacking in the looks department so i figured i would lower it and add some nice wheels &lip kit.

and i dont need none of that "THIS IS ZILVIAAAA!" or "FWD SUCKS!'' bullshit. im aware of this. but fwd means the wife can drive it and not die and i dont like my vehicles looking like total ass. and before it's said: it's not a honda. if it was, i would go to a honda board.

My old DA. It was +12
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2007, 07:18 PM   #182
Subzeroqc
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Subzeroqc will become famous soon enoughSubzeroqc will become famous soon enoughSubzeroqc will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
this is a little off but if i could convince someone to post some good pics of a fwd vehicle with some low offset rims/rims with a lip, that would be super(nothing larger than 16" is preferable). my dd is lacking in the looks department so i figured i would lower it and add some nice wheels &lip kit.

and i dont need none of that "THIS IS ZILVIAAAA!" or "FWD SUCKS!'' bullshit. im aware of this. but fwd means the wife can drive it and not die and i dont like my vehicles looking like total ass. and before it's said: it's not a honda. if it was, i would go to a honda board.
Not sure about the offset on any of these but whatever:

Subzeroqc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:12 PM   #183
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
im looking for a certain kouki. the kouki im looking for is a factory purple i think and has bronze wheels and jdm kouki aero. does any have pics of this car.
ok i found pics now i need some1 to tell me the name of the paint here are pics.

Last edited by BoostedCoupe; 12-20-2007 at 11:25 PM.. Reason: pics added
BoostedCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:40 PM   #184
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
This thread is NOT for photoshops. Want one? PM SOMEONE THAT DOES THEM. No more of that.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:51 PM   #185
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
FOR SOME REASON I LOVE GTI's! i would love one for a dd, anyway who is the girl NExt to the RED S13... lol pic request!.. hahahahah
Old 12-20-2007, 10:13 PM   #186
sik.infinity

Trader Rating: (1)
sik.infinity is on the path to ruinsik.infinity is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
any one got pics of any s chasis with stock body(rolled fenders) with some fatty wheels with a negative offset
sik.infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 10:16 PM   #187
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooorahh! View Post
anyone?
msglegth
Does anyone have pix of a s13 coupe
corvette red paint job
uras body kit
w/or w/o a silvia frontend
with some AME spec R's or Volk gtc's on it? pix please ...
polished or Gold
thank u

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik.infinity View Post
any one got pics of any s chasis with stock body(rolled fenders) with some fatty wheels with a negative offset
come on are u serious? im sure u can search and find that ... that wont be hard .. wheel whore thread might have that..
or u look one page back my car is running stock body rolled /pulled fenders and a -3 offset with a a 18x10 wheel ...
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:18 AM   #188
sik.infinity

sik.infinity is on the path to ruinsik.infinity is on the path to ruin
yup pretty serious looking for something like 10's with a -19 in the rear not a weak -3 that everyone knows fits with stock camber
sik.infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 01:30 AM   #189
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
I still wanna see a S14 Kouki with a zenki bumper so I can laugh it.

I'd also like to see if anyone has anysort of HUD in an S14. Maybe an OEM S13 coupe in an S14?
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 05:14 AM   #190
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sik.infinity View Post
yup pretty serious looking for something like 10's with a -19 in the rear not a weak -3 that everyone knows fits with stock camber
lol ur lame 10's with a -19 ur really lame and fit that under stock fenders and just a roll? haha .... .... u must be new ...
im sure it might be possible but wtf would u be thinking to do that if ur offset is that neg. i hope u can afford a wide body, and not try and run it on stock body ...
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 02:17 PM   #191
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
ok I know its on here somewhere....looking for a picture of a Rolls phantom painted flat gunmetal grey....the picture was taken at some auto show
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 02:23 PM   #192
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
Quote:
Originally Posted by atutt View Post
I still wanna see a S14 Kouki with a zenki bumper so I can laugh it.
looks cool

Old 12-21-2007, 03:22 PM   #193
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
i love that car so much - someone go nuts and post the pics of the bottom - sooooo fun.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 03:25 PM   #194
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
ok I know its on here somewhere....looking for a picture of a Rolls phantom painted flat gunmetal grey....the picture was taken at some auto show
i dont have the pic, but it was satin/flat black, not grey.
Old 12-21-2007, 03:34 PM   #195
Subzeroqc
Leaky Injector

Subzeroqc will become famous soon enoughSubzeroqc will become famous soon enoughSubzeroqc will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
looks cool

That actually looks really good! I had no idea the fenders lined up so well.
Old 12-21-2007, 04:03 PM   #196
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
looks cool

Well, I must admit, I didn't think it was going to turn out nicely. Although, I was leaning more towards looking for OE bumper. I also didn't know Sasha's car had a zenki on it or I wouldn't have asked, lol.
Thanks though!
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 04:42 AM   #197
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
you guys that dont know - that cars underside is AWESOME. I dont have pics of it - but whoever does - please post em so i can save them.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 09:18 AM   #198
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
yeaaa

Old 12-22-2007, 10:21 AM   #199
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I am curious to see a S14 with stock fenders on 17X9 -3 all around. Also what tire size the person is running. I know someone on here had something close to that.
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 10:39 AM   #200
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (15)
ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
looking for any s13 hatches with +50 rear overfenders with wheels specs.

I need to see what with and offset I can get aways with when my fenders come in.
Old 12-22-2007, 11:02 AM   #201
Subzeroqc
Leaky Injector

hahah the "I wanna go fast" vinyl is priceless!
Old 12-22-2007, 12:41 PM   #202
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
im looking for a certain kouki. the kouki im looking for is a factory purple i think and has bronze wheels and jdm kouki aero. does any have pics of this car.
The person you're lookin for is on here. I think it's either Kouki-KAT or something of that nature.
Old 12-22-2007, 12:47 PM   #203
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESone3 View Post
looking for any s13 hatches with +50 rear overfenders with wheels specs.

I need to see what with and offset I can get aways with when my fenders come in.
lol, I made that same request (before this thread was around) and got neg-repped and flamed to death for it......

It's all because I'm a newb to zilvia isn't it? lol
Slammed180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:50 PM   #204
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
lol, I made that same request (before this thread was around) and got neg-repped and flamed to death for it......

It's all because I'm a newb to zilvia isn't it? lol
and that has EVERYTHING to do with this thread?
grow up, and get over it.

...Sound familiar?
Old 12-22-2007, 12:52 PM   #205
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
oh c'mon! I was joking around in this one!
I got over it, I just think it's funny how somethings fly and others don't.
But whatever, view it as you must....
Slammed180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 03:29 PM   #206
Avery
Zilvia Member

Avery is just really niceAvery is just really niceAvery is just really niceAvery is just really niceAvery is just really niceAvery is just really niceAvery is just really niceAvery is just really niceAvery is just really niceAvery is just really nice
s14 pic request

hey guys

there was a red s14 at the Tokyo Auto Saloon with aftermarket clear tail lights that were tinted solid red

it looked hype and i need that picture

its was from either 2006/2007

if anyone could link that pic

that would be greaaaaaaat
Avery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 04:54 PM   #207
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
ok i found pics now i need some1 to tell me the name of the paint here are pics.
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...1/P2210356.jpg
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...1/P2210352.jpg
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...1/P2210358.jpg

I don't think thats the factory purple. The one I remember is much darker.
Old 12-22-2007, 04:57 PM   #208
Subzeroqc
Leaky Injector

If the factory Kouki purple is the same as the Zenki one, that post is way off.
Old 12-22-2007, 05:31 PM   #209
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Starfire blue pearl
Old 12-23-2007, 01:19 PM   #210
drftkng951
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
drftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
looking for bumpers for the 180sx...something with a grill like pignose or
G corporation..... are there any other options?
for exp...
G-corp

I HAVE SEEN ORIGIN AND VERSION SELECT AND CHUCKNOSE
AND WANT TO KNOW IF ANY HAS SOMETHINF SIMILAR TO THESE TYES OF BUMPER