Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 10-27-2005, 01:45 AM   #31
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
very nice person, can give you a parts list rundown quickly of what you want/need in regards to the goals of your car. Sometimes has goodies come in that you must act quickly and get. Being there when customers call to complain at henry is comedy...

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2005, 04:09 PM   #32
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i've known sam before I graduated highschool. .. .thats been going on 6 years. .. .super ADVAN of a duke. .. .

I appreciate the window shopping he has put up with thru the years me, & others. .. .don't front. .. .

Now the windows have been boarded up & moved elsewhere. .. .sniff

It's all good, I know where you Are ! ! !
Old 09-29-2006, 09:00 AM   #33
FinalDrive
Zilvia Junkie

FinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud of
Jspec.com

Jspec.com gets the thumbs up from me. I got my order fast and well packaged.
FinalDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:03 PM   #34
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Got another brilliant part from Sam.
Amazing seller.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:01 PM   #35
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
was kicking it with Sam the other day, great guy!
Old 03-08-2007, 02:41 AM   #36
24ozOE

Trader Rating: (0)
24ozOE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Does anyone have any experience with getting an rb swap done at jspec???
24ozOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:19 AM   #37
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Sam is one of the best in the market. He gets you what you want and is straight up with you.

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:13 PM   #38
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
JSPEC.COM is great. I have ordered several rare parts from Sam. He always gives me a great price. Local pick up also available. Very knowledgeable and very helpful technically. Had a problem with jdm digital climate control. He met me to exchange the unit same day. AWESOME!! Will definitely order more from him in the future.
cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:11 AM   #39
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Thanks to Sam for some more kick ass parts!!!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 12:11 PM   #40
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
ordered a wing. KICK ASS service. rock on.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:53 AM   #41
wylin
Zilvia Addict

wylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud ofwylin has much to be proud of
jspec.com is an interesting seller as its a throw back before the time of the automated shopping cart and imports 1 or 2 items of what you see on the site.

With that said, i've been a customer there since 1998, and i've always received excellent service and product. I remember sam importing special parts for my white s14, kouki oem rear valence (new), used Aero's bumper, grill, skirts, Navan wing, and a kouki bumper. Not to mention an S14 SR20det that was the heart of my project car.

jspec is a good shop and i am happy to shop there still and recommend it to friends.
Old 04-16-2008, 05:07 PM   #42
S14 Wannabe
Zilvia Member

S14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to S14 Wannabe
What can I say... normally I can let my emotions get the best of me. When I got my shipment in my hands were shaky... my palms were sweaty... and you sent exactly what was shown on the site in even better condition than what I expected. My eyes watered up from the little extra stuff jspec.com sent along the way. While it may not seem like much, the poster Sam included was extremly appreciated. As for the products that was sent they were completely wrapped very well as well as the more breakable stuff that was bubble wrapped and included some cool JDM paper lol. If you guys buy from him just be sure to follow the complete directions on his site and you will have a great experience like I have. Jspec.com will continue to get my support.

Dorian
S14 Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:20 AM   #43
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
After reading all the positve reviews, I think I might try jspec again. My only issue with jspec was customer service comunication. It didnt go so well, BUT that was a long time ago.

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.

Last edited by Rick-95ZE; 04-18-2008 at 12:49 AM.. Reason: grooming
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:59 AM   #44
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
have always had good service with sam, have done business with him before and will continue doing business in the future, awesome dude and will get you what you want for a good price even the rare sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:47 AM   #45
devnull
Zilvia Member

devnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymoredevnull is not welcome here anymore
I've bought quite a few parts from Sam, and I'm certain that I will again in the future.
devnull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 02:19 PM   #46
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
Bought a kouki bumper from him. Sam is nice and straight forward, and ships fast!!! I will shop at jspec again no doubt.
blackcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:05 AM   #47
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i just met up sam from jspec today.

awesome guy!! he even treated me out to lunch!!

and the parts were in good condition just like he posted
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:22 AM   #48
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
i just met up sam from jspec today.

awesome guy!! he even treated me out to lunch!!

and the parts were in good condition just like he posted
Sam's lunches are the best! He even delivers!

Again, thanks for more parts Sam! Can't wait to install the new C-Pillar bar!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 03:08 PM   #49
rhdturboii

rhdturboii is an unknown quantity at this point
Sam is a great guy to do business with. Excellent communication skills, nice guy to deal with and delivers everything as promised. I got some brand new 18" regamasters wheels from him and everything was perfect. He had to ship them overseas and I got them in 2-3 days. I am looking forward into doing business with him and jspec again.
Thanks Sam.
rhdturboii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 03:32 PM   #50
kouki819
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (27)
kouki819 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Sam is one of the best person i've ever dealt with when it comes to the parts i needed. I told him what i needed which he didn't have in stock at the time and rite when his shipment came in from Japan with the parts i needed he emailed me rite away. The next day he delivered it staight to my house and also gave me a great package deal. Great price a great business guy and always give you good advise. I will always get parts from him as all the parts i have bought from him has always been in great quality.

Thanks Sam.
kouki819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:46 PM   #51
jkjunior
Zilvia FREAK!

jkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jkjunior
Sam is the king of awesome and hard to find parts and so on. Always willing to help and suggest things. Quick shipment. Always packaged well and safe. Would buy from sam again and again. AA++ Great Quality!
95 S14 Zenki Converted to Kouki SOLD
97 S14 Kouki - Junk Yard
89 S13 Hatch - SOLD
Feedback - http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=130589
jkjunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:51 AM   #52
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
I was sooo impressed with Sam and Jspec this last weekend..

I had been looking for oem kouki feders for over a week with no luck, then i get a tip from Irwin(redsquare) that Sam had them, I talk to sam and tell him how badly i want the fenders and i am willing to put a deposit down to hold them for me till monday since i work all day sunday.
at 5pm sunday I get a call from sam saying he is available and if i wanted to meetup when i got off work at 6 he could meet me at the warehouse, I was impressed that he even remembered my work schedule from a 2 minute conversation the prior friday. and even more that he was willing to meet me on a sunday night at a warehouse..

The fenders were professionally wraped in a very sturdy box, with bubble wrap, the price was great, and I really look forward to doing business again with Jspec.
Great guy, even gave me tips on suspension tunning wheel fitment and engine mods!
amazing.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #53
Red Square
Zilvia Junkie

Red Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfection
yup, sam is the go to guy when is comes to 240s/silvias. i have known him since early 2000 and never had a problem. sam can pretty much get anything you want, from mainstream parts to rare jdm parts. i have bought many things from him in the past. i highly highly recommend.

thumbs up for jspec

-irwin
Old 07-09-2009, 01:54 AM   #54
s14xman
Zilvia FREAK!

s14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to s14xman
I have been dealing with Jspec.com since 02-03 I think and there is a reason i keep going back. Sam gives you all the facts and no bull shit! All his parts are high quality and always great condition. The prices get better and better, remember guys this is high quality hard to find stuff so you get what you pay for. I have NEVER had a damaged item, slow shipping, or bad communication from Sam. The thing i love the best is that it is way more personable then dealing with all these larger internet based companies. I highly recomend you buy from Sam!
Old 07-15-2009, 09:19 PM   #55
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
I just bought a BWave exhaust from Sam. I must say, it was exactly the way it was described. His prices are awesome with some amazing products. He answered any questions I had about the exhaust and shipping. I'm coming straight to Sam when I need any more rare, JDM parts at a great price.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #56
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Bought the HKS seat off Sam. As usual quick response and awesome service. Even let me pick up the item the same day.
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:41 PM   #57
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Ask and Sam should deliver
picked up a set of the cleanest skirts and LSD at a great price
Thanks Sam.

Juan
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:18 AM   #58
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Just bought a center cap which I thought would be un-findable, but of course, Sam had one! I got it like a day after I paid for it too!

I love Jspec!
Old 01-27-2010, 05:31 PM   #59
billyblaze
Zilvia Addict

billyblaze is a well-known jackass
got the kouki rear wing and AIT front and rear bumper and side skirts for a 98 240s

sent sam an email on shipping and price it was answered quick and very simple to deal with 20 mins after the questions were answered had a paypal
bill paid it and now its over I wish everybody was this simple.

been looking at this site for a long time never for a name cause I kept getting jerked around no I had something to write Now that I got someone to do the build for my car finally Hopefully He will post it here also. I think he my be a member here but I am not sure.
billyblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:39 AM   #60
blitzsti22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
blitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blitzsti22
got a kouki wing in perfect condition and for a great price, would like to do more business with sam very cool guy
blitzsti22 is offline   Reply With Quote