Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-12-2018, 08:43 PM   #211
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Been watching a lot of street fight videos and goku fight scenes!.

So you can say the training is getting serious!
So you have the power of YouTube and anime?

Can we make bets? I have $100 on afishy lol
Old 10-12-2018, 09:12 PM   #212
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I'm all about bringing us back to our former forum glory. We'd have less idiots in here.

MAZA
Did you mean MZGA? (Make Zilvia Great Again)
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 10:16 PM   #213
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14gmo View Post
Did you mean MZGA? (Make Zilvia Great Again)
...n-...no...?

I uh, meant...Make All Zilvians Assholes. No wait, Make America Zilvian again.

You caught me slippin. Pls b gentle.
Old 10-12-2018, 10:17 PM   #214
AscendaShogun
Zilvia Junkie

AscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the rough
MZAA.

Make Zilvians Assholes Again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
decrepit teenage shitsleds
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
"Cut my springs, car is bouncy, will a camber kit help?"
AscendaShogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 10:18 PM   #215
AscendaShogun
Zilvia Junkie

AscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the rough
Still waiting on TurboShitBox to come back with his weak ass insults or whether or not he’s going to actually fight Fishy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
decrepit teenage shitsleds
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
"Cut my springs, car is bouncy, will a camber kit help?"
AscendaShogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 01:12 AM   #216
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
this is nothing new... he literally revealed himself on page 1... what else do u need to see, a picture of his house? lol

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 02:18 AM   #217
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearCornerSuxAss2 View Post
oh hai guis.....guess what

turboshitbox is xxxx xxxx

let's spam the fuck out of him (xxx) xxx-xxxx

enjoy
not sure who you are but that's not legit at all. no clue who's # that is. someone should either ban this guy or edit the post
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 06:24 PM   #218
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
its hilarious how angry people get at the internet.

can we turn this into a rap battle??
Old 10-13-2018, 07:43 PM   #219
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
its hilarious how angry people get at the internet.

can we turn this into a rap battle??

I am so down. I am a way better rapper than fighter. I am 2-8 in street fights but 6-1 in rap battles!
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 12:17 PM   #220
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Feels like shit is starting to fizzle, age has caught up with us all
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 01:36 PM   #221
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
I could have told you this wasn't going to happen on page 1.

in for a rap battle tho. #foshizzlemynizzle
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 08:08 AM   #222
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I don't know what either contender looks like or stats. Please provide so I can place my bet accordingly.

Also, as a premium member, I wouldn't really be mad if a moderator changed the phrase under my username to "clear tail lights asshole"
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 08:26 AM   #223
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
F a rap battle we are Zilvians, DRIFT BATTLE.. OMT.. OMG
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 12:43 AM   #224
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I'm just impressed how many old heads popped up in this thread. Havent seen some of these SN's pop up in awhile. Then again, I barely lurk as it is.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 12:59 AM   #225
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
You're old too!

Old 10-21-2018, 01:28 AM   #226
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
You must be bored like me to be on here. The joys of working nights with absolutely nothing to do.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 07:31 PM   #227
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
You must be bored like me to be on here. The joys of working nights with absolutely nothing to do.
yup pretty much! lol

Old 10-22-2018, 03:20 PM   #228
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
I fucking hate that fr legends crap. Stupid fucking game. Reminds me of that minecraft crap.
Old 10-22-2018, 09:00 PM   #229
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
bring back VICEROY
where is charlie mercer
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 06:38 AM   #230
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
I remember going to All-Star Bash in 2009 and being too shy to talk to anyone LOL.

I just took pictures with my digital camera and left.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 09:12 AM   #231
PatPs13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
PatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
I remember going to All-Star Bash in 2009 and being too shy to talk to anyone LOL.

I just took pictures with my digital camera and left.
That's hot
PatPs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 11:06 AM   #232
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
remember when socal had cool drift style? seems like few and far between these days. all hardparkers and bros who wanna drive formula d.
Old 10-23-2018, 01:21 PM   #233
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
remember when socal had cool drift style? seems like few and far between these days. all hardparkers and bros who wanna drive formula d.
socal used to lead the way . middle america is where it's at lately

Old 10-23-2018, 02:12 PM   #234
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
2009ish was kind of a golden era for style. Risky Devils had just gone "viral", Socal was all style-y with Matt, Dousan, BH, Flybert, Tommy, etc. C's Garage was also just gaining popularity. China parts and builds weren't popular yet.

There are plenty of good looking cars these days, but I think they're more spread out.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 02:34 PM   #235
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
man I miss the RD FC.... so hawt:

jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 02:56 PM   #236
PatPs13
Leaky Injector

PatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
man I miss the RD FC.... so hawt:
Look at the cars in the background. Seems like the standards for entering a show used to be much higher back then too.
PatPs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 07:02 PM   #237
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Speaking of old members and drifters - Matt Panic is still doing his thing with good style. Dude is a beast and ShaDynasty is one of the coolest teams out there.

It's crazy how much of that is a thing of the past though. Drifting has always been cool one day and gone the next - but Viceroy just kind of disappeared, Risky D seems to be... gone? PG just ended at some point.

IDK, so strange. I haven't thought about it much until this thread kind of reminded.
Old 10-23-2018, 07:40 PM   #238
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTER-M View Post
It's crazy how much of that is a thing of the past though. Drifting has always been cool one day and gone the next - but Viceroy just kind of disappeared, Risky D seems to be... gone? PG just ended at some point.
Not surprised. There's just not enough time to continue doing what you enjoy when you were younger. People get old. People's interests or priorities in life change. People move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 10:26 PM   #239
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTER-M View Post

unless I'm mistaken didn't like half of risky devil evolve into proceed?? on another note, thats kind of how things are now though. people being into something for two years then dropping out never to be seen again, you see it in heavy music all the time. its all about the instagram fame.
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 09:18 AM   #240
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by xschylerx View Post
unless I'm mistaken didn't like half of risky devil evolve into proceed?? on another note, thats kind of how things are now though. people being into something for two years then dropping out never to be seen again, you see it in heavy music all the time. its all about the instagram fame.
You may be on to something there, I wasn't aware of the PROCEED link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
Not surprised. There's just not enough time to continue doing what you enjoy when you were younger. People get old. People's interests or priorities in life change. People move on.
IDK, I am busier than I have ever been and certainly have far more priorities (above drifting) however I feel like I am having a resurgence in the scene and actually have money to do stuff with.

American's in general though don't seem to posses much loyalty to something these days. Also dissapointed with how many people used drifting as a jump off point but are now with other sports or fame and don't give drifting the credit it deserves. Not naming names, but anyone who has followed "pro" drifting for some time should have a few ideas.