Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-25-2007, 10:16 PM   #1
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Ziptied All Star Bash '07 Day 2 Video at HTM

*Seen pics and media posted in Chat from drift events in japan. Now is the time for the US to show off its talent.

If you weren't there, you better come next year. DA came from the east coast to make it to this event and dudes came from washington and new mexico as well. 365 days and counting. Disclaimer if you come next year. Take a shit before you get in a flashy car because you might get it scared out of you after you make it around this track. Here's the reason why.

Video courtesy of the man himself, danny chen (driftingpanda) of pink godzira from the second day of ZT ASB '07!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/PO4dje-zTL0

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PO4dje-zTL0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PO4dje-zTL0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2007, 10:22 PM   #2
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
badfuckingass
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:29 PM   #3
Ethix
Leaky Injector

Ethix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura aboutEthix has a spectacular aura about
Chase-cam footage - Awesome
Music - Very fitting and awesome
Cars - awesome
Driving - awesome

Overall, one of the best drifting videos I've ever seen.

Well done, wish I could've been there to see it live.

-Mark
Ethix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:32 PM   #4
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thats some Dopeass shit right there.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:36 PM   #5
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
HOLY COW
that was absolutely amazing

and i love how Daisy was in it too! hahahaha

AWESOME
danny is the best!!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:38 PM   #6
moparwagonz
Leaky Injector

moparwagonz is making a name for him/her selfmoparwagonz is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to moparwagonz
Awesome stuff, HTM looked insane. I wish I coulda been there for both days.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:40 PM   #7
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
The
Coolest
Shit
On
The
Planet.

Loved the chase cam. I've always wanted to plant a camera on the front of a car for that type of shots, but nobody ever wants to cooperate =[. Such an epic video of an epic event.
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:59 PM   #8
EroGori
Leaky Injector

EroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura aboutEroGori has a spectacular aura about
fucking amazing
EroGori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:03 PM   #9
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
Here's some pics from this kid adrian that came with us he doesn't post on here.

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h59/nairdalavodnas/

drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:07 PM   #10
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
flyberttt likes to flyyyy
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:12 PM   #11
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
damn

that was dope as shit

chase cam fucking wins

good job
Old 06-25-2007, 11:20 PM   #12
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Baller and a 1/2.

fuck, i LOVE that chase shot.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:31 PM   #13
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
chase cam rules...

man, wish i could've gone, that looks so fun
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:38 PM   #14
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
oh btw
i gotta say it again

Garage Works rebuilds engines the best!!!!

my shit ran fucking ROCK SOLID
9:1 compression
1.4 bar

all day
non stop

westco nissan justin will have an engine that totally rips when its done.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:41 PM   #15
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
thats totally awesome.... guys can i join the crew if i move to socal lol
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:03 AM   #16
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Danny is the king of videos and driving too!!!

Danny needs footage!!!!!!!

God damn i linked that track. i'm fucking pumpedddddd
Old 06-26-2007, 12:11 AM   #17
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Big Bad BRIAN HARTE.

I admire you for doing that with a stock ka.

no, really.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:15 AM   #18
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Nice work on the editing and taping!

Aaron....Amanda's Daisy? I didn't see her.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:18 AM   #19
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

nah its SR Motorcars Steve's Daisy

i love both Daisys!

and i LOVE the dog from RnD dyno
fucking coolest dog EVER!!!!

this daisy (SR cars)
decided to play on the track when the event was over and everyone had packed up hahahha
so funny.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:57 AM   #20
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Somebody give me a new engine!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2007, 01:14 AM   #21
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
ugggggg i need a friggin car camera...i missed on all the badass shots
Old 06-26-2007, 01:36 AM   #22
Nikeboy355
Zilvia Addict

Nikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond reputeNikeboy355 has a reputation beyond repute
What a great video... One of the best I have seen in a while...
Nikeboy355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 02:12 AM   #23
the terrible one
Zilvia Member

the terrible one is on a distinguished road
video is great. loved the chase cam.

the event was awesome. i came out there with bryon
(drftwerks) so he could pick up some parts. watching you guys made me want to drive soo bad.

the DA guys were fucking great. so close to each other during the team tandem. good show.
the terrible one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 02:37 AM   #24
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
thanks for coming to ASB!!! see you sooooooooooooooooooooon!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:56 AM   #25
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
O...M...G...

That bumper cam roxors my soxors ~ ~ after seeing you guys putz around Sat morning, I knew who was good and who's rides were runnin strong, but holy crap Pink Godzira tore HTM a new asshole. Absolutely fantastic. Best drift video I think I've ever seen.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 07:06 AM   #26
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
goood stuff!
kevtrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 07:11 AM   #27
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
im starting to love s14 zenki way more now
Old 06-26-2007, 07:18 AM   #28
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
chase cam ftw! too bad i couldn't make it on sunday. looked like alot of fun!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 07:26 AM   #29
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
awesome video. damn that looked like fun

My Seller's Review Thread
rican_nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 09:15 AM   #30
DUBCITY
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
DUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
vid from day 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrSEDrex1tk
DUBCITY is offline   Reply With Quote