Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 12-11-2017, 03:15 PM   #1
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
4x114.3 Super Advan SA3R 17x7/8 +30/35 CHEAP!

Want new wheels for your car but don't want to go 5 lug? Strapped for cash but don't want to rock reps? Well do I have a deal for you! Up for grabs is my extra set of Super Advan SA3R wheels. I'm currently running this set on my car but I have 2 identical sets of SA3Rs and found another set of wheels I want to purchase so this setup has to go. Specs are on the weaker side but they do fit a stock body S-chassis very nicely and give your car all sorts of 90s styling with their iconic 3-spokey goodness! Wheels have seen better days but are in acceptable shape and come with all of the OEM caps and coins which is rare to find these days. Price is $500 for 4 wheels without tires or $750 with almost new Nangkings in 215/45/17 sizing. I would rather not ship but may be willing to work something out if the buyer pays for it. Will also include new Advan center stickers for all 4 wheels which will really make them pop, what deal!

Don't have any off the car pictures but you can get a good idea of the condition/fitment from these:

Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions/offers. Thanks for looking!
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2017, 01:49 PM   #2
NSRz32

Trader Rating: (1)
NSRz32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Awesome wheels. GLWS
NSRz32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:59 AM   #3
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
^^^ Thanks man!

Bump it up, I know there’s some 4 lug people out there who need these in their lives
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 09:01 AM   #4
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Fuuuuuuuuuuuu
future is offline   Reply With Quote