Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-03-2017, 12:44 PM   #1
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Car Part Furniture

Anybody else have furniture/interior decoration shit from car parts? I repainted my coilover lamp today to match my engine bay. And was curious if anybody else had cool shit.

tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2017, 03:21 PM   #2
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
That's tight, I have a T28 turbo laying around I've been wanting to do something with.

No pics to add sorry...
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 01:04 PM   #3
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I decided to make an engine table from a Honda block I had laying around.

I guess it's a cool nicknack. I'll probably be making more in the future, there was a Jaguar V12 engine on Craigslist near me for $100. That may be my next side project. Pics will be uploaded if I get to it.
nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 03:48 PM   #4
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
A spare KA block is currently drying paint in my garage for a table...
Old 08-02-2017, 10:35 PM   #5
ghost_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
ghost_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I want to do a wheel table for a mancave/gargage. Just wanted to ask where did you get the glass cut for your table?
ghost_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 10:47 PM   #6
the shocker

Trader Rating: (0)
the shocker is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_silvia View Post
I want to do a wheel table for a mancave/gargage. Just wanted to ask where did you get the glass cut for your table?
The glass is the one thing i need to make my wheel table. Have a sweet MAE 18 x 11 wheel for a table project
the shocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 11:07 AM   #7
240sex_s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
240sex_s14 is making a name for him/her self240sex_s14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240sex_s14
holy these pieces of art are sick as fuckkkk!
240sex_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:09 AM   #8
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Acquired a free turbo manifold the other day so, my block table is going full potato.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:27 PM   #9
CamberWear
Zilvia Junkie

CamberWear is an unknown quantity at this point
The short block table honestly looks really artsy and kinda futuristic even
Old 12-08-2017, 08:04 AM   #10
tuzzio
Post Whore!

bought some glass the other day

Old 12-08-2017, 09:11 AM   #11
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Looks great, curious, what color is that on the valve cover? Is it powder coated as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2017, 09:36 AM   #12
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nisileighty View Post
I decided to make an engine table from a Honda block I had laying around.

I guess it's a cool nicknack. I'll probably be making more in the future, there was a Jaguar V12 engine on Craigslist near me for $100. That may be my next side project. Pics will be uploaded if I get to it.

Wow that cool man. These are good ideas keep them coming.
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:21 AM   #13
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Looks great, curious, what color is that on the valve cover? Is it powder coated as well?

Its a purple, the paint code is M1123, I used a nason paint cause im a cheap fuck. Same color as my engine bay, although we used a base clear for my bay and added a purple flake. The VC is spray painted over a grey primer.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:27 AM   #14
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
I want to make a table out a engine, but it needs to be something a blew so it has a story. I want something through the block.....but obviously not going to purposely throw a rod lol
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 10:29 AM   #15
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
I want to make a table out a engine, but it needs to be something a blew so it has a story. I want something through the block.....but obviously not going to purposely throw a rod lol

Easy, drain about 4 qts of oil, start the car and bounce limiter until you achieve said goal.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:59 PM   #16
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews

Quote:
Easy, drain about 4 qts of oil, start the car and bounce limiter until you achieve said goal.
No, he would reach his end, but apparently you skipped over the important part:
Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 04:58 PM   #17
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Car furniture is cool for a shop/garage.

But I could never see myself having anything like the above as a furnishing inside my house.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:24 PM   #18
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post

No, he would reach his end, but apparently you skipped over the important part:

Somebody can read. Plus rep
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:31 PM   #19
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

But I could never see myself having anything like the above as a furnishing inside my house.
Same here. My wife would flip her shit if I put a table like that in the living room. Definitely making something for the office area I have planned for the shop though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 06:52 PM   #20
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Oh shit, just realized the legs of engine block table are pistons.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:06 PM   #21
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

Seriously?

Where do you assemble engines, and why else would you have a living room?
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:51 AM   #22
jefferz
Zilvia Member

jefferz is an unknown quantity at this point
I just made this cool little table
Old 12-10-2017, 11:09 AM   #23
anthony_240
Zilvia Junkie

anthony_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferz View Post
I just made this cool little table

How much camber r u running on your table?
Haha that’s cool man

anthony_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 12:58 PM   #24
jefferz
Zilvia Member

jefferz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony_240 View Post
How much camber r u running on your table?
Haha that’s cool man

-15° gotta keep up with the stancy boys