Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 02-16-2014, 07:31 PM   #1
xiaphin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (32)
xiaphin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xiaphin
Full Car PART OUT - 1990 S13 Fastback 303 whp SR

UPDATE 4/6/15 Last bump. Anything not sold will be thrown away at the end of April. Shoot me offers.
UPDATE

Moved all pics of parts left for sale into this post.
UPDATE
I am going to attach images of the items that are left for sale. Also I will be removing the PDF document and be posting only parts that are left for sale below.
Parts left as of 4/20/15
Individual Parts Not on Car
Nissan Brake Booster Check Valve (47478-03B00) - 10 shipped
HKS BOV Adapter (1410-SA003) - 10

Engine
Auto Sport Wiring Harness Extender (ASW310) - Fits Many Nissans - 50 - Never Used - price drop
Z32 Igniter Chip - 20.00
Matching SR20 Coil Packs (2nd Set) - 75 shipped
Intake Manifold - 20
SR Engine Brackets ea. -- 10-15
Alternator - 30 shipped or cost of shipping plus $5

Drivetrain
Slave Cylinder - 25.00
Clutch Master Cylinder - 15.00 - Price Drop

Brakes
Z31 Dust Shields*

300ZX Brembo Factory Replacement Rotors
Rear - 30 - Shipped

Wheels -(Rims and Tires) - 300.00
Z32 Rims (Qty. 4) - 100
225/50/16 BFG g-Force Sport 2 (Qty. 4) - 200
Z32 Rim Spare w/ 225/50/16 Dunlop FM901) - 50

Interior
Glovebox Electronics Mount - 15
Metal Speaker Brackets - 5 ea

UPDATE -
  • Since there are not that many items left at this point all parts are first come first serve. No longer waiting for people to come up with enough cash.
  • Larger items like fenders, bumpers, seats etc can be shipped but it may take a while for me to get/make boxes for these items.
  • I have many bolts that have been bagged and tagged that I will put up at a later date.

Since there was no interest in the car as a whole mainly due to my more than optimistic price I have decided to part out the car. Hate to do this because the car is solid as is but in the car game you get more money on parts versus the whole. You can see my entire build here. All photos of my build at my Photobucket. Car was finished in May 2011 and all the components only have little over 4,000 miles on them. 119,710 on speedo when car was complete and currently reads 123,933. Needless to say it didn’t become my daily like originally planned, focus switched to my G35 Sedan and now Genesis Sedan. All of the prices were set back in November when I put the car up for sale and are based off of current market value. All prices are listed in the attached pdf file. If you are interested in parts that are not listed or a group/combo set just ask. Will provide more pics upon request. Nardi Kallista wheel is not for sale.

Price List…
See attached PDF at bottom of post. Would put in post but would have to reformat the entire excel file.

Below is how I am going to handle this part out thread. Items below are listed in other posts but have consolidated to the top.
  • I have spent plenty of my time creating an easy to follow price list. Questions about prices for items that have prices on my list will be ignored. If you cannot take the time to find it on the list, you don’t want it bad enough. If the part is not on the list, does not have a price, or my combo price math is incorrect I’ll be more than happy to answer.
  • Buyer is responsible for making sure parts purchased fit on their car. I did my research when building my car you should do the same. All parts are sold as is, which just goes without saying in the used parts world.
  • Like title says, car is complete. Nothing has been removed from the car so I will need some time to remove certain items. Please be patient.
  • This is not charity and am already losing lots of money on the prices listed. I have a full time job and busy life. I may choose to add extra money on top for part removal and shipping.
  • Offers from local buyers, or people willing to come to me, on big items will be entertained before others. This is less time consuming and convenient for me.
  • Prefer to sell large items locally if possible.
  • I’ve gotten a few one line responses and PM’s. Be specific on what you want to buy I cannot read your mind.
  • I have received many responses and will reply as soon as I can which may not be the same day but will do my best.
  • I will answer PM’s, replies, texts and e-mails in the order received and will use my discretion on what items will be sold as a group/combo. With this amount of parts I am keeping track of users, dates and offers.
  • If there is a request for the same part by multiple users I will let you know.
  • Requests for individual parts like switches, sensors, fittings and things bolted to the engine (brackets, sensors etc) and or inside of transmission (excluding clutch kit and flywheel) will not be sold at this time.
  • If big ticket items do not sell in a timely manner or buyer does not want an attached item, only then will they be sold individually.
  • I would like for the car to be sold as a rolling chassis or shell. With that said any items that are removed like brakes, wheels, suspension items and you have the matching stock item I will give a discount.
  • Many of the items will come with original maunals/documentation. I kept almost everything.
  • If an item came with a special wrench or tool, it will be included at no charge.
  • Will mark items as sale pending and sold when these situations occur. Sold items will be removed/strikethrough in the PDF file in this post.
  • Paypal is method of payment on shipped items and will include paypal fees. shipping costs and part removal. I will send a money request when a deal is made. Local buyers have to pay with cash only.
  • Leave feedback once item is received. If unable to leave feedback due to low post count, add comment to this thread about transaction.

Pics…

Pics of Parts Left For Sale

Last edited by xiaphin; 05-08-2015 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: updated date
xiaphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2014, 08:05 PM   #2
S14.5patches

Trader Rating: (0)
S14.5patches is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Im interested in the headlight switch on the steering coloumn
Old 02-16-2014, 08:09 PM   #3
SidewayzAsFck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
SidewayzAsFck can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Power fc...

Is the power fc d or l jetro?
SidewayzAsFck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:12 PM   #4
soCALsx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
soCALsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I want to buy your idle air control valve please give me a price
soCALsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:24 PM   #5
Bleakley
Zilvia Addict

Bleakley is an unknown quantity at this point
I am giving you a free bump. Awesome car. SICK F***in' prices. I paid $420 for my N1 Duals and I have a REALLY good feeling yours is in better condition. Good luck with everything. I am trying so hard not to buy half your car. Lol.
Bleakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:30 PM   #6
SidewayzAsFck
Zilvia Junkie

I'm looking at your list bro and it's sad to see such a well put together car having to be parted. I can tell you put a hell of a lot of time into this baby and sadly this really is the best way to get the most money.

So I'll do my part... I am interested in your apexi power fc, z32 ebrake assembly & z1 dust shield (if included), your greddy oil catch can and your greddy boost controller. Probably will be looking at more things but right now just shoot me a pm or text (315-542-7933)

Last edited by SidewayzAsFck; 02-16-2014 at 08:50 PM.. Reason: Additions
Old 02-16-2014, 08:44 PM   #7
Bleakley
Zilvia Addict

Bleakley is an unknown quantity at this point
Right! ^^---^^

I'll take the CS RUCA and the Traction Rods (not listed but see them on the car). Already have the toe rods. I'll probably hittin' this thread up for others as I keep looking..

Also interested in harness, just have a few questions...

Edit: Jesus, I think I want the CS fr. and rr. strut bars and the Ichiba Front hubs also. Really looking for a package deal here, mate. Look forward to working with you on this..

Last edited by Bleakley; 08-06-2014 at 06:47 AM.. Reason: removed phone #
Bleakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:31 PM   #8
dluevanos01
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
dluevanos01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
interested in the Greddy oil catch can, s14 seatbelts shipped to CA 90660. Could you also get me a quote for shipping this together with the S14 seats? Thanks
Old 02-16-2014, 11:31 PM   #9
FRESH2DEFCON
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
FRESH2DEFCON is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Still have the PBM rear tractions?
FRESH2DEFCON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:56 AM   #10
matthewman09
Zilvia Junkie

matthewman09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Coilovers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
matthewman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:09 AM   #11
Mikeyvaj
Leaky Injector

Mikeyvaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Sr swap?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Mikeyvaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 08:12 AM   #12
xiaphin
Zilvia Junkie

Full Car PART OUT - 1990 S13 Fastback 303 whp SR

Looks like there is a lot of interest so far which is great. Lots of quality parts on this car, too bad no one wanted all of them together.
  • I will reply as soon as I can to PM's emails and posts. Most likely after 5:00 today when I get off work, unless I get time at lunch today.
  • I have received over 13 PM'a couple e-mails, and the replies above.
  • I will answer them in order received and will use my discretion on what items will be sold as a group/combo and keeping track of users, dates and offers.
  • If there is a request for the same part by multiple users I will let you know.
  • Requests for individual parts like switches, sensors, fittings and things bolted to the engine and or inside of transmission will not be sold at this time.
  • Prefer to sell large items locally if possible.
  • If big ticket items do not sell in a timely manner or buyer does not want the item then they will be sold individually.
  • I would like for the car to be sold as a rolling chassis. With that said any items that are removed like brakes, wheels, suspension items and you have the matching stock item I will give a discount.
  • I have more parts for sale that are not listed in the original price sheet. Will add these today.

Last edited by xiaphin; 02-17-2014 at 09:10 AM..
Old 02-17-2014, 08:42 AM   #13
FRESH2DEFCON
Leaky Injector

Will you be responding to our PMs soon?
Old 02-17-2014, 10:40 AM   #14
Seraphim38
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Seraphim38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Seraphim38
pictured above is an NRG short hub and 2.5 quick release, not 2.0. If you want to sell the hub, quick release and lock all together for $150 I will take them.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:03 AM   #15
Darkcr3w
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Darkcr3w is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Carpet? Pm me if you could
Darkcr3w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:21 AM   #16
Hooleeoh69
Leaky Injector

Hooleeoh69 is an unknown quantity at this point
How much for Coilovers?
Hooleeoh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:47 PM   #17
Flako
Leaky Injector

Flako is an unknown quantity at this point
You have a PM sir.
Old 02-17-2014, 01:57 PM   #18
CurleyMerkin14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
CurleyMerkin14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Can I get the b pillar outer trim piece need passenger side
CurleyMerkin14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:37 PM   #19
xiaphin
Zilvia Junkie

Everyone replied to

A few things I forgot to add to my original post and reply
  • Like title says, car is complete. Nothing has been removed from the car so I will need some time to remove certain items. Please be patient.
  • Offers from local buyers, or people willing to come to me, on big items will be entertained before others. Less time consuming and convenient for me.
  • I’ve gotten a few one line responses and PM’s. Be specific on what you want to buy I cannot read your mind.
  • I have spent plenty of my time creating an easy to follow price list. Questions about items that have prices on my list will be ignored. If you cannot take the time to find it on the list you don’t want it bad enough. If the part is not on the list, does not have a price, or my combo price math is incorrect I’ll be more than happy to answer.
  • I have received many responses and will reply as soon as I can
  • With that said all PM’s and posts replied to.

Pic of GREX oil relocation below
    Added matching coil packs $100
    BC Valvesprings $50
    Stock Cast Exhaust Manifold $30
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14.5patches View Post
Im interested in the headlight switch on the steering coloumn
Not selling at this time. Would like to go with rolling chassis if possible. Check back with me later

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidewayzAsFck View Post
Is the power fc d or l jetro?
Its L-Jetro, car has Z32 MAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCALsx View Post
I want to buy your idle air control valve please give me a price
Like to sell with engine, not selling at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidewayzAsFck View Post
I'm looking at your list bro and it's sad to see such a well put together car having to be parted. I can tell you put a hell of a lot of time into this baby and sadly this really is the best way to get the most money.
So I'll do my part... I am interested in your apexi power fc, z32 ebrake assembly & z1 dust shield (if included), your greddy oil catch can and your greddy boost controller. Probably will be looking at more things but right now just shoot me a pm or text (315-542-7933)
You have dibs on Power FC and hand commander. I would recommend buying the Datalogit. Gives you an easier interface and more options on datalogging etc. Info here http://www.fc-datalogit.co.nz/
First for the catch can. First for Boost Controller.
I have someone interested in the entire brake setup minus rotors. If he takes too long to respond your next. The Z31 dust shields are for the front. Have to drill and tap three holes for them to fit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleakley View Post
Right! ^^---^^

I'll take the CS RUCA and the Traction Rods (not listed but see them on the car). Already have the toe rods. I'll probably hittin' this thread up for others as I keep looking.. Please text me @ (863)532-8831

Also interested in harness, just have a few questions...

Edit: Jesus, I think I want the CS fr. and rr. strut bars and the Ichiba Front hubs also. Really looking for a package deal here, mate. Look forward to working with you on this..
CS Rucas, CS Traction Rods, CS Front and Rear Sways, and Ichiba Hubs are yours.
What questions do you have on the wire harness. Will text you about the harness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dluevanos01 View Post
interested in the Greddy oil catch can, s14 seatbelts shipped to CA 90660. Could you also get me a quote for shipping this together with the S14 seats? Thanks
Second for catch can and seat belts. If buyer flakes your first in line. Have a local individual interested in my entire interior. I would prefer not to ship the seats if possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRESH2DEFCON View Post
Still have the PBM rear tractions?
PBM Traction and tension rods are yours if you want them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewman09 View Post
Coilovers?
Second in line for the coils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyvaj View Post
Sr swap?
Sent you a PM.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim38 View Post
pictured above is an NRG short hub and 2.5 quick release, not 2.0. If you want to sell the hub, quick release and lock all together for $150 I will take them.
Thanks it is a 2.5 hub. I’ll do $150 for all three. PM me for further contact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcr3w View Post
Carpet? Pm me if you could
Had not considered the carpet. Too early for me to consider this. Side note car had bolt in cage so there are 12 holes drilled through the carpet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flako View Post
You have a PM sir.
PM Replied
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurleyMerkin14 View Post
Can I get the b pillar outer trim piece need passenger side
All pillars have surface mounted tweeters installed. It will have a nice sized hole. LMK if still interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRESH2DEFCON View Post
Will you be responding to our PMs soon?
All PM’s replied

Pics moved to post 1. 5/2/14

Last edited by xiaphin; 05-02-2014 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: pics moved
Old 02-17-2014, 07:46 PM   #20
S_Cruthirds

S_Cruthirds is an unknown quantity at this point
how much for the hood hinges, for the pair including bolts and the front bumper?
S_Cruthirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 08:52 PM   #21
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
Konster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Close up picture of the hazard switch?
Old 02-17-2014, 09:03 PM   #22
SidewayzAsFck
Zilvia Junkie

Oil & relocation kit

Call dibs on grex oil & filter relocation kit lol. How much?
Old 02-17-2014, 09:16 PM   #23
kilamax03
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
kilamax03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i will take the radiator shipped to 93245 and im looking through your list to see what else i might want... ready to pay for the radiator asap.. anything wrong it?
ill also take center vent and your maf. . comes with the sensor? trying to get package deal also..

Last edited by kilamax03; 02-17-2014 at 09:48 PM..
kilamax03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:27 PM   #24
FRESH2DEFCON
Leaky Injector

PM replied OP
Old 02-17-2014, 09:41 PM   #25
Rotary04

Rotary04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you have the ebrake cables for z32 brake set up, I didn't see it in your list
Rotary04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:57 PM   #26
Gordo714
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Gordo714 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
bump, you sir are doing it right
Old 02-18-2014, 07:25 AM   #27
JDMcheddar
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
JDMcheddar is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
One of the more detailed for sale threads I have seen in a while. Good luck selling it all.
JDMcheddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 04:20 PM   #28
xiaphin
Zilvia Junkie

Pending sale items and replies.

If I leave anyone out or have yet to respond to your requests/questions as of this post time I apologize. Send me a PM and let me know.

Sales Pending on the following items:

Greddy Profec B Boost Controller

CS Pulleys

Circuit Sports RUCA
Circuit Sports Traction Rods
Ichiba Front Hubs

Front and Rear Calipers
Front and Rear Brake Lines
Centric BMC
Z32 E-Brake Assembly

PBM Traction Rods - Sold 2/18/14

NRG Short Hub - Sold 2/19/14
NRG 2.5 Quick Release - Sold 2/19/14
NRG Lock - Sold 2/19/14

ISIS Fan Shroud
CS Overflow Tank
CS Outer Tie Rods

Greddy Catch Can

If you asked for pics I will hopefully have them up tonight for all to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMcheddar View Post
One of the more detailed for sale threads I have seen in a while. Good luck selling it all.
Thanks for recognizing. Some sale threads are a mess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo714 View Post
bump, you sir are doing it right
Thanks again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotary04 View Post
Do you have the ebrake cables for z32 brake set up, I didn't see it in your list
Part of the Z32 E-Brake Assembly. Sale pending unfortunately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilamax03 View Post
i will take the radiator shipped to 93245 and im looking through your list to see what else i might want... ready to pay for the radiator asap.. anything wrong it?
ill also take center vent and your maf. . comes with the sensor? trying to get package deal also..
Nothing wrong with radiator. MAF is a sensor but doesnt come with pigtail, is part of harness. Can buy one from tomei for like $20. Was hoping to sell center vent with my gauges setup. Will ponder this one for a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konster View Post
Close up picture of the hazard switch?
Not selling little pieces at this time. But it does look nice!!

Last edited by xiaphin; 02-19-2014 at 03:44 PM.. Reason: noted
Old 02-18-2014, 06:38 PM   #29
S_Cruthirds

S_Cruthirds is an unknown quantity at this point
hood hinges price?

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk
S_Cruthirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:10 PM   #30
S1392sx