Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-26-2011, 09:52 AM   #31
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinggg View Post
it's just a headlight? i don't know why your getting all defensive..
and that's funny you call other 240 owners proverty f**ks.
i mean not everybody is born rich and its not like money grow on trees either.
yeah.... i dont think anyone here claims to be born rich (on zilvia). i mean, afterall this IS zilvia.

i think the point jvd was trying to make is, that not all of us were born stupid

saying a headlight is just a headlight, is like saying a motor is just a motor.

with that logic then, my ka24e is the same as my sr20det.

if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.

hope this helps
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2011, 11:10 AM   #32
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
This ...

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:31 PM   #33
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2v7 View Post
sonic motor 10k hids with those standard housings

ricey yes but i like em and thats all that matters.
why the fuck do you insist on blinding other drivers?
Old 12-06-2011, 10:38 AM   #34
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinggg View Post
it's just a headlight? i don't know why your getting all defensive..
and that's funny you call other 240 owners proverty f**ks.
i mean not everybody is born rich and its not like money grow on trees either.
just wanted to add a comment, money does grow on trees, you cut them down to make the paper to be printed on. lol
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:52 PM   #35
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Money is actually made of cotton

Last edited by Bushido; 12-06-2011 at 03:15 PM..
Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #36
Infamax
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Infamax will become famous soon enoughInfamax will become famous soon enoughInfamax will become famous soon enoughInfamax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
yeah.... i dont think anyone here claims to be born rich (on zilvia). i mean, afterall this IS zilvia.

i think the point jvd was trying to make is, that not all of us were born stupid

saying a headlight is just a headlight, is like saying a motor is just a motor.

with that logic then, my ka24e is the same as my sr20det.

hope this helps
I don't think I've seen any of your post which I didn't agree with. You're doing the lords work.
Infamax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:15 PM   #37
s14>integra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
s14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by h2v7 View Post
sonic motor 10k hids with those standard housings

ricey yes but i like em and thats all that matters.
im just gonna go ahead and say FUCK YOU. i hope you cause a wreck and they find you and sue you. its people like you that make me hate driving at night.
Do it propery and retrofit. you will like it more and so will everyone else. *Mens Wharehouse guy voice* I guarantee it.

sidenote- if those are your highbeams then ignore my previous statement, if they are the low beams then i say fuck you again.
s14>integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:49 PM   #38
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14>integra View Post
im just gonna go ahead and say FUCK YOU. i hope you cause a wreck and they find you and sue you. its people like you that make me hate driving at night.
Do it propery and retrofit. you will like it more and so will everyone else. *Mens Wharehouse guy voice* I guarantee it.

sidenote- if those are your highbeams then ignore my previous statement, if they are the low beams then i say fuck you again.
for the record this pic makes them look way worse than they really are. im working on retrofitting some projectors when i find a good set.

pretty much for hids either retrofit them or dont do it at all.
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:13 PM   #39
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews