Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 07-13-2016, 06:36 PM   #1
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
First Car/Build: Functional Clean Daily (Picture HEAVY)

THIS IS GOING TO BE LONG. I already had a build thread but its been months a lot has happened. My old one was a mess with massive pictures. So with this I will start from scratch.

To get your attention my main goal of this car is to have one of cleanest and functional 240 out there. Im 19 this is a far stretch not only being "drift" car and it being 25+ year old almost a classic car.

So plans as of right now is to finish my ka rebuild and shoot for a highboost 400whp+- on e85 then a dailyable tune around 300-350ish on pump. Im in south Fl and will be going with Martin. Within in that I want a super clean engine bay, just finished paint along with my interior. After motor, coils, wheels and hopefully no issues next thing is audio, alarm and small little things. Maybe in a years time paint and type x plus some proper wheels. Itching to find some terrible condition vsxx cheap on YAJ then step lip them.

Picture for right now is of today with the engine bay and an oldish picture. Will update next post on how I got the car, issues and impressions. Next the tear down, engine disassembly, list of new parts, and then some fancy pictures before it knocked. Thanks for coming by

R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2016, 06:30 AM   #2
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Bump for having a similar build to me.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:00 AM   #3
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
wow what a build here good job admins

#allwhiteerrthang
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 09:30 AM   #4
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
lol get a life man, trying to snoop through my stuff and shit post? Really got that much free time? Congrats

I'll update it when I get my main computer fixed with all the pictures and have extra time to write it out. I got other prioritizes than this car.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:39 AM   #5
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
lol get a life man, trying to snoop through my stuff and shit post? Really got that much free time? Congrats

I'll update it when I get my main computer fixed with all the pictures and have extra time to write it out. I got other prioritizes than this car.
we can see that
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:40 PM   #6
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Kinda want to finally do a write up. Got some pictures off my old bootlooped phone that I took a good amount of pictures plus need to save my other HD with bunch of pics of during the build progress also. Just going to post a few pics till I have time to make a better post, add pics, document stuff etc. I drive the car everyday and busy with work/school so I have to really sit one day and get it all together.

Not really an update but over the last year the car sat from July to about March. Car would lean out no matter what. Spent month diagnosis the issue till I got around putting the car back to stock and figuring out it was my brand new set of injectors...

Engine is finished breaking in. About 1500 miles, daily drive the car and its amazing, recently put a Recaro SRD bucket, nardi steering wheel, AC and finished piecing together type x bits. Just need to get some lights then color match the aero. Car is "done", a lot of little things to do like go BB turbo, switched to topfeed rail with ID1050x, amazing investment, on e85 again and will eventually redo all the fuel lines, get some better wheels, bump up the boost, find a matching seat, order all oem weather stripping, get some custom IC piping done, mock up some sequential tail and pop up lights.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:47 PM   #7
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Old 11-15-2017, 10:29 AM   #8
slow.s13

Trader Rating: (1)
slow.s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sick build man!
slow.s13 is offline   Reply With Quote