Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:13 PM   #1
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Sophia Vergara from Modern Family is Smoking Hot....Discuss

Holy Jesus she is hot.

Watching it right now, and she is freshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Daily driven
jspaeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2009, 07:21 PM   #2
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
she was in four brothers. and she's 37. i'd smash.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:28 PM   #3
soldiaboy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
soldiaboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
colombian women>
soldiaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:32 PM   #4
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
agreed, looks great for being 37.

ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:43 PM   #5
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Here's a good one:

Daily driven
Old 09-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #6
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Damn, she looks 57 in that picture. I'd smash, but she ain't hot.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #7
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I would say she ages very well.
She looks better in her 30's than 20's imo.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:23 PM   #8
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki
For older import women, I'd
have to go with this babe.
Marisa del Portillo.
She's on a Mexican gossip show.

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Kougeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:43 PM   #9
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I seen her on "Meet the Browns", her tata's were looking great. Her accent was a boner killer tho.
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:32 PM   #10
doogstein
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
doogstein is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
She was one of the stewardesses in "Soul Plane" lookin fanfuckintastic. I'd go to fuckin town on her in that sexy ass purple stew uniform.
doogstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:35 PM   #11
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
You dudes are so late on this, shes been hot since I was like 5
Old 09-23-2009, 10:25 PM   #12
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
oOo she was on that show with al bundy huh? the tv was just on that channel and i didnt watch it but was thinking that girl is pretty hot
Old 09-23-2009, 10:26 PM   #13
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
watching now and covering my hands in my own ejaculate.
Old 09-23-2009, 11:27 PM   #14
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
DrftSLowHomIe!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
You dudes are so late on this, shes been hot since I was like 5

i know rest of you guys need to start watchin latin tv more lol, dont understand? well theres a mute button for a reason lol

Better pic i'll still Smash anyone that says hes not hot is nuts!

Last edited by DrftSLowHomIe!!; 09-23-2009 at 11:36 PM.. Reason: post pic.
DrftSLowHomIe!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:53 PM   #15
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
i broke my tv trying to fuck it everytime she came on screen.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:01 AM   #16
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
eww...no

this chick is hot as fuck for being 38

Thalia

So fucking down

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:07 AM   #17
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
u guys wanna talk about older ladies? doesnt get any hotter than heather locklear looks per age ratio
Old 09-24-2009, 12:21 AM   #18
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
u guys wanna talk about older ladies? doesnt get any hotter than heather locklear looks per age ratio
Cancel your internet, you suck at women... hello felicia tang... now heather locklear. no thanks.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:28 AM   #19
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
DrftSLowHomIe!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
eww...no

Thalia

So fucking down
Like i said latin tv but i dont agree with ur "eww...no' Coment ur crazy man lol
Old 09-24-2009, 12:36 AM   #20
9s13Coupe3SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (48)
9s13Coupe3SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Denise Richards my friends..38 and still..will you know. ^^^ felicia tang??? common..really??? you just got a asian fetish.
9s13Coupe3SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:38 AM   #21
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Cancel your internet, you suck at women... hello felicia tang... now heather locklear. no thanks.
very well, cool!
Old 09-24-2009, 12:39 AM   #22
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin

diane lane. 44.

smokin hot.

yeah, ive had a thing for Sofia Vergara for a while. but i have a thing for latin women. would highly suggest you guys watch the hispanic channels from time to time. they always have bangin chicks on every show. i think its a national law to have a hot busty woman on any mexican tv show, regardless of what it is.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:42 AM   #23
HyperTek
Post Whore!

man you see all those hot latinas on tv, but in real life only a handful exist. 20s is their prime and its all downhill after that lol

than again if you got millions you can pull the hottest ones
Old 09-24-2009, 12:49 AM   #24
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
man you see all those hot latinas on tv, but in real life only a handful exist. 20s is their prime and its all downhill after that lol

than again if you got millions you can pull the hottest ones

who are secretly doing the pool boy behind his back waiting for him to croak.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:06 AM   #25
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
eww...no

Thalia

So fucking down
That's what i'm talking about!!!
Especially in this video.

HOTNESS!!!

I don't know how to post embedded videos, sorry.

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Kougeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:21 AM   #26
randomxzero
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
randomxzero is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Damn mexican soap operas they have nothing but hott mexican girls..
too bad there arent any on the streets of mexico.. i wonder where they hide them..
anyways this mexican chick is sexy as hell..
randomxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:54 AM   #27
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Y'all some desperate dudes.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:21 AM   #28
Om1kron
Post Whore!

my girlfriend >

your guys hands, and probably girlfriends too... but this is the internet I know you guys don't have girlfriends.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:07 AM   #29
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post

diane lane. 44.

smokin hot.

yeah, ive had a thing for Sofia Vergara for a while. but i have a thing for latin women. would highly suggest you guys watch the hispanic channels from time to time. they always have bangin chicks on every show. i think its a national law to have a hot busty woman on any mexican tv show, regardless of what it is.

I would have to agree that Diane Lane is the most beautiful older woman. She doesn't have the "super hot" look, she is just straight beautiful.

Wow, I would marry her.

Daily driven
Old 09-24-2009, 11:37 AM   #30
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
agreed, looks great for being 37.
limited lifespan there, brah. girls assets are rapidly expiring. no more than 5-10 years (max) worth of enjoyment with that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomxzero View Post
Damn mexican soap operas they have nothing but hott mexican girls..
too bad there arent any on the streets of mexico.. i wonder where they hide them..
anyways this mexican chick is sexy as hell..
makeup. hair dresser. and nothing but high fucking maintenance. checkout the latinas and you'll see a good share of good looking women, but you'll also see a fucking list of high-dollar requirements to keep them looking hot.

this thread is a fine example of economics, and how in this rare situation... leasing is a wiser decision than to purchase.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote