Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 07-28-2008, 02:13 PM   #31
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
sweet jesus
Old 07-29-2008, 07:16 AM   #32
cbates14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
cbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cbates14
Quote:
Originally Posted by dookiedang View Post
hey nice car/rims by the way, it really stand out. j/w though. what kind of front and rear bumper you got? the back look kinda like vertex lang but i cant see enough of the front to tell. if you can lmk thanks..
gp sports front (knock off), vertex lang rear.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:16 PM   #33
pch
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
pch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of lightpch is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbates14 View Post
i'm surprised you can tell there's a difference in the fender pull from left to right from the photos i posted. i started rolling the fenders before i got my alignment, then figured i should do that first, and finish rolling afterwards. then of course never went back to it.

if you're wondering how the wheels look on a non-pulled rear fender, here you go:

like i've said before, thanks to everyone for all the love and props! much appreciated!

all pm's replied.
Looks hella good!!!! My car just got recently stolen and torchd so i am in the market for another s14. Found one in San Fran but if i do not end up getting then i found another here is phoenix. If i get the car here in town i will let you know and buy these rims. Hella sick and yeah i could tell by the pics on the roll. Now can you get by just a slight roll like you do on one side or do you have to pull it out further like the other.

I drive hard so let me know.

Thanks again and gave you some rep.

Christian
pch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:22 PM   #34
eek
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
eek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Clean. Glws
eek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 07:29 AM   #35
cbates14
Leaky Injector

cbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch View Post
Looks hella good!!!! My car just got recently stolen and torchd so i am in the market for another s14. Found one in San Fran but if i do not end up getting then i found another here is phoenix. If i get the car here in town i will let you know and buy these rims. Hella sick and yeah i could tell by the pics on the roll. Now can you get by just a slight roll like you do on one side or do you have to pull it out further like the other.

I drive hard so let me know.

Thanks again and gave you some rep.

Christian
both sides were pulled, no slight rolls. the shot you're seeing is BEFORE the pull.

sux about your car being stolen.. but i really cant speak for your future car, whether you'll have to pull the fender or how much. i guess all would depend on your suspension setup.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:01 AM   #36
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Slow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really nice
Wow, you car is sexy bro!
Slow Poke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:21 AM   #37
Jbma327
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (51)
Jbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 51 reviews
Nice wheels!!! BUMP!!!
Old 07-30-2008, 10:49 PM   #38
cbates14
Leaky Injector

thank you thank you thank you!!!

willing to sell just the wheels without tires!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 06:40 PM   #39
cbates14
Leaky Injector

everything's sold!
Old 08-04-2008, 03:52 PM   #40
dori_pho
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
dori_pho is on the path to ruindori_pho is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbates14 View Post
***Willing to sell the wheels without tires***

time to let these babies go....
VOLK RACING TE37's
2 x 18x9.5 +22
2 x 18x10.5 +22
5 x 114.3

got tired of the old silver TE's, so i had them media blasted (either glass or plastic beads, forgot which ones exactly) and professionally powder coated in a matched TAKATA GREEN. i'm NOT claiming that these are the original takata green wheels, but the color sample was grabbed off of an actual JGTC mag wheel.

the fronts are pushed out by 15mm spacers in order to clear the tein HE coilovers, and fill the +12mm vertex fenders. i'm willing to sell the fenders and spacers as well, if the price is right. i've seen other people clear other coilovers without the requirement of any spacers, but i really dont know the specifics. rear fenders have been slightly pulled to fit the rear 10.5" wheels.

selling with tires:
fronts Falken AZENIS RT615 235/40/18
rear Falken FK452 255/35/18

if you'd like to see any specific shots, just let me know!

$OLD $OLD $OLD!!!

will trade for a new gt3071r + cash

hey what kind of black is your car? escalade blk lambo?
dori_pho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 04:15 PM   #41
cbates14
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dori_pho View Post
hey what kind of black is your car? escalade blk lambo?
just factory nissan black - kh3 i believe.. pm me next time if you got any questions.