Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Wheel / Tire

Old 05-06-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX ~Flush Wheel Fitment Parts~ Adjustable Wheel Spacer & Fender Roller

PURCHASES AND SHIPPING QUOTES DIRECTLY FROM THIS THREAD!
SIMPLY CLICK THE BLUE ADD TO CART LINK

VIEW CART

MAXワイドトレッドスペーサー強化ボルト仕様!! 

Aggressive width wheel spacers are a must for those who desire the clean “Tsuda-Ichi” (Japanese for “paper thin” gap) flush wheel to fender look without buying an expensive set of custom width wheels. Parts Shop MAX precision CNC machined aluminum wheel spacers are lug and hub centric. They are available for a wide variety of cars, so make sure you get the correct size. We now offer 66.2 center bore with 4 or 5 1.25 thread studs for Nissan S13, S14 etc. 66.2 center bore with 5x1.50 thread studs for Toyota Supra/SC, FC RX7 and similar makes and also 67.1 center bore with 5x1.50 thread studs for Hyundai Genesis and similar cars. Features hardened steel studs and lug nuts all with a PCD of 114.3mm.

The next generation of wheel spacers are adjustable width! Now you can have great fitment with several sets of wheels despite differences in offset without buying more than one set of spacers. When you send the rear of your car sideways into somethig and it just dont look the same on both sides, you can run slightly different widths left and right. Drifters are always coming across new tires they want to try, but each brand has a different side wall profile, or some tires on sale where we cant be too picky about the exact size when it comes to price, however if you have super flush fender flairs or body work, they may rub too much so its really nice to be able to pull out a slip on from the stack and prevent rubbing. Also if you wanted to try stretching you tires a little more you can go down one size and add a slip on spacer maintaining your hella flush look without redoing bodywork & paint. If you are like us you cant resist switching up your style by buying and selling used wheels, and these adjustable spacers will make sure that whatever wheels you come across, you dont have to make any compromise in fitment. There are so many factors in wheel fitment including what chassis parts you have, ride height, alignment, offset, wheel diameter, tire size, brand etc. that is really nice to have the new found flexability and fitment control that the Parts Shop MAX adjustable spacers gives you.

We used to sell 15, 20, 25 and 30mm bolt on spacers which people loved because of the quality and slightly lower price, but this single set is capable of 14 different widths by combining one 15mm bolt on with long studs and a 3,5, & 7mm slip on. We dont like to rest on our achievements, instead we want to bring you the best most innovative parts while still maintaining a great value. Some other companies make this in Japan, but they are very expensive and not as pretty. They have casted slip on spacers instead of CNC machined & anodized aluminum for the complete set. We felt its necessary to maintain a perfectly flat surface between all the spacers so we offer a more precision finish than the other JDM manufacturers.

Possible sizes when combining these four sizes are:
3,5,7,8,10,12,15,18,20,22,23,25,27,30mm

We sell components of the adjustable set individually, the pricing per pair of each size within the set is:
15mm $80
7mm $40
5mm $25
3mm $15
The above price for the individual components is displayed in the shopping cart after you 1.Click the blue underlined ADD TO CART text below, 2.Make your selections and then 3.Click the grey "UPDATE" button.

Complete 8 piece 30mm special set price (for two wheels) is $150

MAX Adjustable Wheel Spacers $150 in stock date is 5-13
ADD TO CART < click to quote with shipping or to place an order

They are quite a bit larger diameter than our old spacers (pictured in the top position) which gives more surface area for increased stability and makes them look flush with the brake disc hat diameter

The way to achieve the perfect Tsuda-Ichi style is to bend the inner lip on the quarter panels and fenders flat against the outside skin. The most unique and vital feature of the MAX GEN II FENDER ROLLER is that it is the only fender roller in the world that is convertable for use on extremely low cars. Most fender rollers are only designed for use on factory height vehicles forcing coilover equipped vehicles to raise up to stock height to roll the fenders creating extra work. The roller angle is especially suited to bending the lip as flat as possible against the surface to give your car the ultimate flushness. The urethane rollerbearing wheel is strong enough to bend metal yet soft enough to prevent paint damage on most cars when used in conjunction with a heat gun. The roller is a must for fitting low offset wheels. For cars utilizing standard offset wheels, use MAX Tsuda-Ichi wheel spacers and the MAX fender lip roller to create that hella-flush JDM look on your car. For 4 or 5 lug hubs with 98-125mm stud spacing.

Update!
The first fender roller specifically designed for lowered cars is already in its second generation with many improvements making this the best wheel fitment tool money can buy...
MAX Fender Roller Generation 2 $220 IN STOCK NOW
ADD TO CART < click to quote with shipping or to place an order

MAX GENERATION II FENDER ROLLER TOOL ~ NEW PART DEBUT!

**UPDATE**
We are now shipping a new spec GRAY roller wheel that is +2 durometer points harder. Price and all other features remain the same. The new replacement wheels are available for $13+sh in Grey only.
Feel free to order while the shipment is on its way here and we'll dispatch the roller equipped with the new wheel to you as soon as they arrive.

Parts Shop MAX *NEW* fender roller & adjustable wheel spacers featured in Super Street April 2010

VIEW CART
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 08:35 PM   #2
SWAT Team S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
SWAT Team S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
The stackable spacers are a real cool idea....esp when running different size/offset rear wheels at a drift event.
SWAT Team S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:42 PM   #3
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Excellent products, excellent support here in the states. Love PSM.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:57 PM   #4
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
whats the smallest size spacer to use the built in studs?

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:01 PM   #5
KoukiMonsta
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
KoukiMonsta is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
wow this is very cool!!! love the spacers
Old 05-06-2010, 09:15 PM   #6
reccakun08
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
reccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT Team S14 View Post
The stackable spacers are a real cool idea....esp when running different size/offset rear wheels at a drift event.
i agree. cool idea.
reccakun08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:52 PM   #7
yabeet
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
yabeet is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Maybe I missed this but you also have 5x114.3 spacers?
The thing is, it’s a gearbox, okay? It has one job to do! One job! Pull the lever… ‘Am I a pencil? Am I a cauliflower? Am I a nuclear power sta– I’m a gearbox! Oh, heavens, I’m gonna swap some cogs around!’

Jeremy Clarkson on Automatics
yabeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 10:24 PM   #8
Dustxking
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Dustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Yabeet yes they do. Check there website also.

Poweredbymax.net it will redirect you.
Dustxking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 10:48 PM   #9
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
HEy dan do you sell 10mm slip ons?
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:12 PM   #10
redx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
redx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ship to canada? do i have to call or order from website for spacers?
redx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 12:53 AM   #11
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
thanks guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH View Post
whats the smallest size spacer to use the built in studs?
15mm, that's the depth of the stud splines so it does not make sense to go smaller when there is studs
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
HEy dan do you sell 10mm slip ons?
no we stack 3 and 7 to make a ten
Quote:
Originally Posted by redx View Post
ship to canada? do i have to call or order from website for spacers?
we certainly do, you can order directly from this thread when you click the blue "add to cart" text
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:20 AM   #12
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
THEYRE HERE!!! sweet.

oh hai pg 44. that car sucks
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:50 AM   #13
grndpa
BANNED

Trader Rating: (9)
grndpa is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
cool i just placed my order for that fender roller.
grndpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:57 AM   #14
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
THEYRE HERE!!! sweet.

oh hai pg 44. that car sucks
lol mr. famous
Quote:
Originally Posted by grndpa View Post
cool i just placed my order for that fender roller.
thanks for your business!
Old 05-07-2010, 01:03 PM   #15
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Is it true?! They're here?! I can pick up the 15mm 5x114 on monday.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #16
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

im guessing thursday. call before you come to double check
Old 05-12-2010, 10:00 AM   #17
grndpa
BANNED

Trader Rating: (9)
grndpa is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
cool i got my fender roller tuesday.its sick an i got a free sticker! Nice
grndpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:22 PM   #18
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

they are here (in the nissan thread pitch) stock of mazda, toyota etc to follow shortly - coming by ocean.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:49 PM   #19
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
5lug too? If so I"m there tomorrow when you open haha.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:14 PM   #20
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yup 5 lug too. I think you already picked them up.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:35 PM   #21
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

yup I picked them up earlier this morning. Thanks again they're awesome.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:53 PM   #22
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

nice work gettin' while the gettin's good wonderbread...

5 lug bolt ons from the air freight that just arrived are sold out

BUT still have slip ons in stock

Also, Plenty of 4 lug bolt ons here as well.

More 5 lug spacers are coming in 2 weeks.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:08 PM   #23
Jlee
Zilvia Member

Jlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the rough
curiosity... how long are the studs on the spacers? how much of the stud is remaining when it's stacked to equal a 30mm spacer?

these spacers are genius!!
Jlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:37 AM   #24
anotheraznguy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
anotheraznguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anotheraznguy
please let me know about the 2 sets of the 5 lug spacer kits..
shipped to 94555

also, wanted to know what the centerbore is, is it hubcentric, is it a 12x12.5 thread pitch? thanks

looking at picking this up for the z33
anotheraznguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:01 AM   #25
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
need 4x100 1.5
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:28 PM   #26
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlee View Post
curiosity... how long are the studs on the spacers? how much of the stud is remaining when it's stacked to equal a 30mm spacer?

these spacers are genius!!
40mm of stud above the 15mm surface so 25mm left after you fully stack it up
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotheraznguy View Post
please let me know about the 2 sets of the 5 lug spacer kits..
shipped to 94555

also, wanted to know what the centerbore is, is it hubcentric, is it a 12x12.5 thread pitch? thanks

looking at picking this up for the z33
please add to cart for a quote with shipping. 5 lug is out of stock for 2 weeks.

from the first paragraph in the OP...

Parts Shop MAX precision CNC machined aluminum wheel spacers are lug and hub centric. They are available for a wide variety of cars, so make sure you get the correct size. We now offer 66.2 center bore with 4 or 5 1.25 thread studs for Nissan S13, S14 etc. 66.2 center bore with 5x1.50 thread studs for Toyota Supra/SC, FC RX7 and similar makes and also 67.1 center bore with 5x1.50 thread studs for Hyundai Genesis and similar cars. Features hardened steel studs and lug nuts all with a PCD of 114.3mm.

Z33 is like the s chassis spec - all of these specs are selectable in cart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
need 4x100 1.5
whats that for?
Old 05-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #27
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
miata.....id much rather buy your shit than ebay
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:15 PM   #28
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I'll put in the request if youre not in a hurry ... like 2 months

ALL SPACERS ARE IN STOCK NOW !!!
Old 06-08-2010, 10:50 PM   #29
cdvr-s13
Leaky Injector

cdvr-s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just want to confirm you have stock on the 2 of the 4 lug spacer kits with all of the plates. (i want to adjust up to +30 on all 4 corners)

When you confirm this I will be placing an order. Thank you.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:05 PM   #30
VIPDRFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
VIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura aboutVIPDRFT has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Got mine yesterday. TOTALLY AWESOME!!! Thanks, Dan!